Making npc's react as if you're naked even when clothed.

conglaciatus1

How do I do this? I'm guessing it should be fairly simple, but I cannot figure out where npc-related ai stuff is in the CK... Any ideas people?

The best way to do this universally is to simply use "find text" to find the naked dialogue lines and make the condition for clothing value higher.

If you want to do it for specific clothing or armor, set the clothing value for that armor to zero.

Man... I need to stop being lazy and learn to mod. This is one of my 'projects' if I ever stop procrastinating. Make a simple mod that makes NPCs treat you as if you were naked if you were wearing suits too skimpy. I'd probably do that by giving the player some sort of ring with a script attached that they could equip whenever they felt they were wearing a skimpy outfit.

It's funny because I had a bug once where for some reason people wouldn't realize I was wearing outfits no matter what I did (fixed it by rebooting the game). So at that time my character was wearing a super skimpy outfit and I went to a general shop to sell my stuff and then the owner said, when I came up to him "might want to wear something... more appropriate". I laughed for a good two minutes when that happened.

Comments about your state of undress are controlled by the quest "WICommentNaked" which you can edit in the CK. There are 7 conditions set on this quest, but only two relate to what you're wearing -  Keyword: 'ArmorCuirass' == 0 and Keyword: 'ClothingBody'== 0. If you change both conditions to >= 0 then you'll get naked comments no matter what you are wearing. Attached is a .esp that does this if you're interested. I tested this and it works but if you do try it then it would be best to try it out on a test save before you start using it on a save you care about. That said, do-it-yourself is best since you can change things like the time interval between comments as well. WICommentNakedMod.esp

Archived