Any mod like Chain it or slave in pose?

skyrimdownloader1

Hai

I've looked around a ton and can't find any pose mod similar to chain it or slave in pose. Anyone know of a mod that adds bondage poses with chains and stuff thats not ZAZ, cos thats the only thing that comes up.

Anyone know if they could port or if its even possible to port these mods to skyrim?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/25223/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/13877/?

thanks

Commenting on this.Look.If anyone is adding chains to the game.I have two request.

1.I want to use a chain as a weapon.Like long chain.HDT weapon for once.

2,If chain is on slave they are in a follow mode.So that a slave master can drag slaves with them in a follow path.So we can have slaver raids.An you can have them attached to each other.  Follower---Follower---Follower---Follower---X hands Master

This means Females can have multiple slaves male and females.Males can have multiples that they can.This would also mean that slavers cannot be captured as slaves if they have slaves on them.But once they do not have a slave.They Slavers can also be captured.If possible.

I need this for Skyrim,Fallout,& Fallout New Vegas as well.I don't know about the Kids in Fallout 3 due to some issues people have had.You can skip sex slave kids of course.That's not appropriate.(Seriously Knocking up a child is not cool.)

Commenting on this.Look.If anyone is adding chains to the game.I have two request.

1.I want to use a chain as a weapon.Like long chain.HDT weapon for once.

2,If chain is on slave they are in a follow mode.So that a slave master can drag slaves with them in a follow path.So we can have slaver raids.An you can have them attached to each other.  Follower---Follower---Follower---Follower---X hands Master

This means Females can have multiple slaves male and females.Males can have multiples that they can.This would also mean that slavers cannot be captured as slaves if they have slaves on them.But once they do not have a slave.They Slavers can also be captured.If possible.

I need this for Skyrim,Fallout,& Fallout New Vegas as well.I don't know about the Kids in Fallout 3 due to some issues people have had.You can skip sex slave kids of course.That's not appropriate.(Seriously Knocking up a child is not cool.)

Why don't you make them yourself????

Archived