LoversCoverYourself 1.0

I thought this was an interesting mod. I was looking for it on SHY the other day and couldn't find it so I figured I'd upload it.

Basicly what it does is it causes people around you to react differently to the player if he/she is roaming around in the nude. If there's a member of the opposing sex and your personality trait is high it causes some kind of charm spell that raises your disposition with them. Then of course there's others that will speak rude things to you and such because you're wandering around naked.

The main reason I ended up using this mod is because by default the guards will come and arrest you if you're caught wandering around naked for indecent exposure. Your character will then have an option to pay a fine, resist arrest, or of course pay the fine with her body. This will then start a timer giving the player a bit of time to get dressed and "decent" again before the guards will do anything.

I've already modded the hell out of the scripts in the version that I'm personally using but my personal copy wouldn't have made any sense with anyone's game other than my own so I uploaded the original. It's a very simple mod and anyone that wants to spend 5 minutes in the CS can put their own personal twists on the dialogue or scripts to make it pretty fun.

Original is in japanese of course if you don't spend a few minutes changing it yourself. I've never personally done any REAL translating so I'll leave that to someone else who actually knows what they're doing for a direct translation.

Credits:

I left the original Japanese readme in the file of course but he seems to link over to a very old tesnexus mod. Here's a link to the original for those that are curious.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13385

Something like this, but expanded, would be good for a sex crimes mod.  X amount of time in a "lovers jail mod" or a "lovers slave mod" for various sex crimes.... all of which would have more sex than you had outside prison... of course.  You could have the punishments 'fit' the crime.  Sort of like making someone smoke a carton of cigarettes if they get caught smoking.  ;D  That'll teach you!

Yea see my character in oblivion is actually cursed (I've only got some of the quests actually worked into my game) but she's supposed to be constantly wanted in all the cities. So I basically changed the script to where it's on all the time regardless of clothing and just extended the time it takes for the guards to chase back after her. This allows her to basically pay off the guards for her freedom for what I think I put at 10 real life minutes until they hassle her again.

BTW I noticed I didn't have a file that everyone evidently already did that removes the vanilla UI sound in Oblivion. So if anyone is hearing a loud thumping sound when you're nude and it's aggravating the hell out of you I can upload the file to get rid of the thumps. Or you can check the credits....I think I found the no thump link from a comment in the original mods comment board.

• 2 months later...

So I'm trying to use this mod and I'm getting this constant booming sound. I know that it's the script sound effect and have tried some mods that claim to mute it but none of them work. Does anyone have a work around?

Duke Patricks Basic Script Effect Silencer helps.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15677

Put it last in your load order, but before LoversIdleAnimsPriority and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.

Super quick translation

Is it safe with set body?

i mean when we're at "set" mode. The main character are considered as clothed even if he/she is nude. Cuz the nudity are covered with the "very nude like clothes". :/

Well, I've had the mod treat me as nude, even though I'm wearing a one-piece.

I guess it depends on how you set it.

• 4 weeks later...

Super quick translation

Is it safe with set body?

i mean when we're at "set" mode. The main character are considered as clothed even if he/she is nude. Cuz the nudity are covered with the "very nude like clothes". :/

Well' date=' I've had the mod treat me as nude, even though I'm wearing a one-piece.

I guess it depends on how you set it.

[/quote']

Anyone tried this mod with an 'active' set body on their game?

i don't know how to modify this mod' date=' but an easy way to get people to treat you as nude when wearing armour is to modify the armour itself, change it's value and weight to 0.

this makes the game treat you as nude. note: NPCs will not wear 0 value 0 weight items.

[/quote']

That doesn't seem to work with this mod. I have the upper and lower armors set to 0 weight and value and the NPCs still view me as clothed.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...