3D modeling program for adding bodysliders.

Alright then I am now working on converting the mini-dresses from tiwa44. but I am running into some seam problems. I know that I can get rid of the seams by changing the weights of the clothe or increasing the distance between the player character and the clothing but I don't know how to weight and by increasing the distance between the cloathing and body makes the clothing look bad. I know that I can use a 3D modeling tool to convert the armor but I don't own 3ds max or any 3D modeling program and I don't know how to convert them.

does anybody here know a good tutorial and a (preferably) free 3D modeling program that I could use?

thanks.

currently the armor looks like this.

EHriA2E.jpg

NTvD2f5.jpg

in nifkope, put 0 bone in the bsdismemberskin and nitriskindata (or something like that, the one under bsdismemberskin)

that get rid of all weights

load that outfit in bodyslide, load your body as reference, and bone copy weight

done

where can i find the bsdisememberskin?

edit: yeah tried your method but it doesnt seem to work. crashes outfit studio.

Archived