Defeat mod not functioning

So I have all the required mods for it and it appears to work however upon entering the game it is automatically set to disabled. When I click to enable it it states that it will finish installing once I exit the menu and when I do as it says the message comes up saying it has installed but it still doesnt work. If I go back onto the menu I have to repeat the process. Ive been trying to figure out this issue for a while now and have checked everything I can think of but nothing seems to work. Any advice about this would be much appreciated.

Load order we can't help without it as we have no clue as to what you have installed into your game. You could be having a mod issue mod conflict or something else. Have you run LOOT that is the new load order organizer that took over BOSS which is outdated and no longer being updated. Have you run TES5EDIT to see if it sees any problem? Just download it and unzip it and run the .exe that is in it if it finds a problem it will stop and tell you why in the bottom right hand area read it fix then close TES5EDIT and repeat till it loads everything up without hitting a error. Have you run the FNIS generatorfor user? Every time you install/uninstall something you need to run it to add/remove animations.

Archived