SexoutNG for Fallout3: It's Here

vpig

This still being worked on or is it already abandoned somewhat? Anyway, this mod's sex animations doesn't work when installing Playthings V2.  Happens as well when using the official FOSE (both 1.2 and 1.3) and not  the ones from Animated Prostitution package; it made the actor/actress stood up idly while the sex sounds played. Dialogues are fine though.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/24/2014 at 11:58 PM, vpig said:

This suite includes Sexout V2.352, SexoutSex, SexoutHookupsAlt, SexoutRapers and SmallerTalk. With these mods the player can initiate sex dialogs with any adult NPC , NPC's will approach the player for sex, and NPC's (and creatures) can rape the player or other NPCs. Detailed notes for each file are included below.

Sexout.esm- Sexout V2.352 (early 2012) pre-NX,  ported to Fallout 3. Sexout Handbook doesn't work, so certain things needed to be set in the scripts. These include:
Duration- Set for 22 seconds.
Limb Damage- Disabled
STD's- Disabled
Dressing/Undressing- NPCs always undress and redress, whether consentual or not. Player must always manually redress (despite my best efforts).
FOSE required
Important- You need to install the .dll files from JoshNZ's Animated Prostitution mod! The anims will not work right without these files. These files should be put in the FO3 folder, not the data folder. Overwrite originals.

Also, since we are not using any Common Resources yet, I added a new strapon to Sexout.esm. I did this so any mods generated from this esm will not have to reinvent the wheel (strapon). The strapon itself is one I picked from SCR back then and am just keeping it here. If you don't like it you can replace it with your preferred nif and texture.

This also finally fixed the "strapon won't unequip" problem. Since Sexout.esm recognizes the SexoutNGStrapon, unequipping it is now a function of the redressing process. So any mods which want to use the strapon don't need to worry about writing "unequip" code, if they use the built in strapon.

SexoutSex.esp- This is a port and modification of the original SexoutSex mod by Bromm83; (ChancellorKremlin has taken stewardship over the NV version), vintage early 2012. I tied up some loose ends to get the threesome working. Then, using Bromm's idea, I added a "twosome with voyeur" option and a "solo with voyeur" option. Here is an outline for how to make things work in SexoutSex:

Threesome-
Initiate dialog with NPC #1 ("Fine piece of ass..".etc). Then say "The more the merrier...". That starts the threesome dialog.
Initiate dialog with NPC #2 ("seriously sinful fun..."). Once both NPCs are recruited, go to where you want the act to take place, they will follow.
Assign positions to the NPCs. "You're the one getting it" will be ActorB. "Mouth or Pussy duty" will be actorA. "Ass or pussy" will be actorC.
Once assigned, say to actorA or actorB (if you are actorA) :"This looks like a good place to do it". The animation will begin.
You can also have a third NPC take your place in a threesome. Once the first two NPCs have been recruited, ask a third NPC to take your place. Assign positions and start sex in the same manner.
Unfortunately, once you activate the threesome dialogs, they will remain as options even after you've assigned positions, so try not to mix things up by reassigning an NPC or asking an already assigned NPC to take your place, etc.

Twosome with Voyeur-
After initiating sex dialog with an NPC, choose "why don't I set you up with someone else" option.
The same method applies- recruit NPC #2 with "I've got someone ready to go, you interested?" They will follow. Assign positions- "mouth or pussy" for actorA, "you're getting it" for actorB.
Say to actorA "why don't you two put on a show for me?". This will start the action.

Solo with Voyeur-
After initiating sex dialog, tell NPC that you want to watch them pleasure themselves. They will start wanking. Males are not working for this. I don't think there is an animation in this version.

Bugs-
ActorB misalignment bug for threesomes is present when Player is not ActorB. Maybe there is a fix I don't know about.

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp- Another older version of a great mod by Bromm83. Had to do some tweeking to make things work in FO3. None of the content specific to NV is used (gamblers, etc). This mod simply allows NPCs to approach the player for sex. The original mod had the possibility for threesomes, but I couldn't get it to work. Removed the dialog. If you want threesomes, use SexoutSex dialog.
There is an option to ask for caps for sex. The original dialog and layout didn't fit FO3 so I adjusted things here. At this point the spread is from 10 caps to 50 caps, depending on Charisma, Karma and Barter. I'm not saying it's perfect- it may be wrong, but it appears to work OK. There is some randomness.1

SexoutRapers.esp- Despite being obsolete, this is the only Rapers mod I was able to get to work with FO3. The "trick" with this mod is that it is not complete as distributed. That's because the mod relies on content that is in Fallout NV, namely the "NV Raven". The original author of SexoutRapers ingeniously used specially adapted NV Ravens to "point out" the rape victims for the stalker NPCs. Since those elements aren't in FO3, you will have to aquire them yourself. If you have Fallout NV that shouldn't be a problem. If you don't, you'll have to arrange to get them somehow.
You only need the "skeleton.nif" file, and the folder named "bakidleanimsbak" which are in the "NV Raven" mesh folder-nothing else . You do not need the Raven body mesh (nvraven.nif) or the textures (delete them or the Ravens will be visible). You just need the skeleton and idle anims. Place them in the same location they occupied in the FalloutNV structure- ...meshes\creatures\NVRaven.

The Rapers Handbook works so you can configure this mod how you like it.

I suggest that you disable this mod (and the other Sexout content) while going through the initial tutorial in the vault. If you don't, well...hilarity, as well as chaos, may ensue.

Bugs-
NPCs will sometimes bounce, slide along the ground, stretch or disappear- especially in restricted spaces where there are a lot of meshes to interfere with things. On very rare occasions they may die or disappear from the game. So please save often, especially when you are about to toggle the rapers to be active.

SmallerTalk.esp- The NV mod is under the stewardship of Astymma. This is the only mod generated from a recent version. Does what it's supposed to- allows the player to initiate conversation with NPCs.

Console activated variables added by Astymma

short iVariable1 ;mod enabled or disabled, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 1
short iVariable2 ;debug messages shown or hidden, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 0
short iVariable3 ;creature support enabled or disabled, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 0
short iVariable4 ;conversation enabled or disabled while sneaking, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 1
short iVariable5 ;timer in seconds 1 to 10, default = 3
short iVariable6 ;companion wheel override, 0=no smaller talk convo after wheel use, 1 = smaller talk convo after wheel use, default = 1
short iVariable7 ;randomized dialogue enabled or disabled, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 0

These are set via the console by doing

set <questid of SmallerTalkVars quest>.iVariableX to Y

- - - - - - - -
Other issues-
Stay away from doors that require a screen load to go through, when initiating sex. Sometimes the NPC will get sucked through the door when the animation starts. If that happens the animation will break and will require a reload. So don't initiate sex as soon as you enter a cell through a doorway- move into the room a little and get some distance between you and the door. I've seen this happen with two NPCs also.

Finally, I had to make some choices that work for me but perhaps not for you. I encourage you to learn how to use the GECK, if you don't already know, and mod the files to your liking. It's really not that difficult so give it a try.

- - - - - - -

How to install-
Assuming you have FOSE installed and JoshNZ's .dlls
Manual installation only! Extract the files to a separate location. Move the .esm and esp files into the Fallout3\Data folder. The mesh and texture files are a mix of a couple of different versions of Sexout/SexoutNG. They all work together in this version. The NVRaven folder is empty. Move it to the Meshes\Creatures folder.

An erect male body is included here, as it was, I think, in the original Sexout. Move it into the Fallout3\meshes\characters\_male folder. That's where you will also place whatever nude female body you want to use (femaleupperbody.nif). Be sure to install the respective textures for your body too. There are a few mesh and texture files to place also, which should be self-explanatory. Don't forget to enable the new files in FOMM (or whatever) and <<toggle archive invalidation>>.

These mods were tested on a fresh install of GOTY edition. The only other mods were Dimonized Type3 Body replacer  and Breeze's Male Body and Armor mods. It was truly horrible having to play the game with the vanilla walking animations. Arrgghh! But I wanted to keep things clean. I know these mods work if installed properly.

Thanks again to Prideslayer for all of the help and encouragement, and also to the other modders who originally created these mods.

Note: New upload- SexoutFO3Update.7z. Updated SexoutSex.esp + Duration Time extenders.

SexoutNGFO3.7z 15.66 MB · 12,502 downloads

SOFO3Update.7z 27.32 kB · 6,509 downloads

Can you help me run sexout on fallout 3 and help me configure it with the geck im completly lost in a bunch of info and its hard to figure it out i need a good detailed walkthrough on how to get sexout working on fallout 3 i was reading farther down in the post a way to make a new vegas mod a fallout 3 mod but this is confusing i need help my username is goodman7 please help if can

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 3:47 AM, goodman7 said:

Can you help me run sexout on fallout 3 and help me configure it with the geck im completly lost in a bunch of info and its hard to figure it out i need a good detailed walkthrough on how to get sexout working on fallout 3 i was reading farther down in the post a way to make a new vegas mod a fallout 3 mod but this is confusing i need help my username is goodman7 please help if can

On the same boat with you. I'd like to get Sex Out working on FO3 but the download links don't lead to anything and I have zero skill in somehow converting a mod

• 2 months later...

It work, the problem it's only that the .dll shipped with AP (fose_1_7.dll, fose_1_7ng.dll and fose_editor_1_5.dll) are old, so they broke all the good mod like lStewieAl's Tweaks, but well, it just work! So you can try it even in 2022, remember to make the backup of the original FOSE .dll and switch for use this mod and restore the backup when you have done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So to be clear I need Breezers male amd type 3 female? Latest version from Nexus?

Exactly what is the install order?

With Oblivion I MUST to install bodies from nexus first then overwrite with LAPF (TES4 version of Sexout)

I'm hoping I can get a nice seemless neck.

On 6/6/2015 at 2:20 AM, SeaihnBlacke said:

I've got an issue and can't seem to find a decent answer.  I'm having the old issue of the animations not starting.  I initiate sex and the two models stackup on one another (and aren't nude oddly enough) and then grunt a bit.  Of course I've got all of the SexoutFO3 modules enabled and copied the FOSE_1_7.dll, FOSE_1_7ng.dll, and FOSE_Editor_1_5.dll from JoshNZ's AP mod into my C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 3 goty folder.  The next part is tricky and I'm not sure necessary, but there was a JoshNZFOSE.dll in AP in a fose/plugins folder, so I placed it in the fose folder in my FO3 folder, so C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 3 goty/fose/plugins. I'm not sure what I've missed but I assume I did.  ALso, I'm got FOSE installed, but I suppose that should be obvious.  Anyone point me in the right direction?  On primarilly the actual sex anims, but also why I've got closed folks, yet both the naked textures form both Sexout and Dimonized Type3 Body replacer.  Finally, I'm using FOMM.

Thanks!

So I learned this the hard way from Oblivion..... Never install the game to Program files... OBSE, FOSE, and NVSE all hate program files... install games outside program files or programe files (x84)... maby this is causing alot of people problems 

On 11/24/2014 at 9:58 PM, vpig said:

This suite includes Sexout V2.352, SexoutSex, SexoutHookupsAlt, SexoutRapers and SmallerTalk. With these mods the player can initiate sex dialogs with any adult NPC , NPC's will approach the player for sex, and NPC's (and creatures) can rape the player or other NPCs. Detailed notes for each file are included below.

Sexout.esm- Sexout V2.352 (early 2012) pre-NX,  ported to Fallout 3. Sexout Handbook doesn't work, so certain things needed to be set in the scripts. These include:
Limb Damage- Disabled
STD's- Disabled
Dressing/Undressing- NPCs always undress and redress, whether consentual or not. Player must always manually redress (despite my best efforts).
FOSE required
Important- You need to install the .dll files from JoshNZ's Animated Prostitution mod! The anims will not work right without these files. These files should be put in the FO3 folder, not the data folder. Overwrite originals.

Also, since we are not using any Common Resources yet, I added a new strapon to Sexout.esm. I did this so any mods generated from this esm will not have to reinvent the wheel (strapon). The strapon itself is one I picked from SCR back then and am just keeping it here. If you don't like it you can replace it with your preferred nif and texture.

This also finally fixed the "strapon won't unequip" problem. Since Sexout.esm recognizes the SexoutNGStrapon, unequipping it is now a function of the redressing process. So any mods which want to use the strapon don't need to worry about writing "unequip" code, if they use the built in strapon.

SexoutSex.esp- This is a port and modification of the original SexoutSex mod by Bromm83; (ChancellorKremlin has taken stewardship over the NV version), vintage early 2012. I tied up some loose ends to get the threesome working. Then, using Bromm's idea, I added a "twosome with voyeur" option and a "solo with voyeur" option. Here is an outline for how to make things work in SexoutSex:

Threesome-
Initiate dialog with NPC #1 ("Fine piece of ass..".etc). Then say "The more the merrier...". That starts the threesome dialog.
Initiate dialog with NPC #2 ("seriously sinful fun..."). Once both NPCs are recruited, go to where you want the act to take place, they will follow.
Assign positions to the NPCs. "You're the one getting it" will be ActorB. "Mouth or Pussy duty" will be actorA. "Ass or pussy" will be actorC.
Once assigned, say to actorA or actorB (if you are actorA) :"This looks like a good place to do it". The animation will begin.
You can also have a third NPC take your place in a threesome. Once the first two NPCs have been recruited, ask a third NPC to take your place. Assign positions and start sex in the same manner.
Unfortunately, once you activate the threesome dialogs, they will remain as options even after you've assigned positions, so try not to mix things up by reassigning an NPC or asking an already assigned NPC to take your place, etc.

Twosome with Voyeur-
After initiating sex dialog with an NPC, choose "why don't I set you up with someone else" option.
The same method applies- recruit NPC #2 with "I've got someone ready to go, you interested?" They will follow. Assign positions- "mouth or pussy" for actorA, "you're getting it" for actorB.
Say to actorA "why don't you two put on a show for me?". This will start the action.

Solo with Voyeur-
After initiating sex dialog, tell NPC that you want to watch them pleasure themselves. They will start wanking. Males are not working for this. I don't think there is an animation in this version.

Bugs-
ActorB misalignment bug for threesomes is present when Player is not ActorB. Maybe there is a fix I don't know about.

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp- Another older version of a great mod by Bromm83. Had to do some tweeking to make things work in FO3. None of the content specific to NV is used (gamblers, etc). This mod simply allows NPCs to approach the player for sex. The original mod had the possibility for threesomes, but I couldn't get it to work. Removed the dialog. If you want threesomes, use SexoutSex dialog.
There is an option to ask for caps for sex. The original dialog and layout didn't fit FO3 so I adjusted things here. At this point the spread is from 10 caps to 50 caps, depending on Charisma, Karma and Barter. I'm not saying it's perfect- it may be wrong, but it appears to work OK. There is some randomness.1

SexoutRapers.esp- Despite being obsolete, this is the only Rapers mod I was able to get to work with FO3. The "trick" with this mod is that it is not complete as distributed. That's because the mod relies on content that is in Fallout NV, namely the "NV Raven". The original author of SexoutRapers ingeniously used specially adapted NV Ravens to "point out" the rape victims for the stalker NPCs. Since those elements aren't in FO3, you will have to aquire them yourself. If you have Fallout NV that shouldn't be a problem. If you don't, you'll have to arrange to get them somehow.
You only need the "skeleton.nif" file, and the folder named "bakidleanimsbak" which are in the "NV Raven" mesh folder-nothing else . You do not need the Raven body mesh (nvraven.nif) or the textures (delete them or the Ravens will be visible). You just need the skeleton and idle anims. Place them in the same location they occupied in the FalloutNV structure- ...meshes\creatures\NVRaven.

I suggest that you disable this mod (and the other Sexout content) while going through the initial tutorial in the vault. If you don't, well...hilarity, as well as chaos, may ensue.

Bugs-
NPCs will sometimes bounce, slide along the ground, stretch or disappear- especially in restricted spaces where there are a lot of meshes to interfere with things. On very rare occasions they may die or disappear from the game. So please save often, especially when you are about to toggle the rapers to be active.

SmallerTalk.esp- The NV mod is under the stewardship of Astymma. This is the only mod generated from a recent version. Does what it's supposed to- allows the player to initiate conversation with NPCs.

short iVariable3 ;creature support enabled or disabled, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 0
short iVariable4 ;conversation enabled or disabled while sneaking, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 1
short iVariable6 ;companion wheel override, 0=no smaller talk convo after wheel use, 1 = smaller talk convo after wheel use, default = 1
short iVariable7 ;randomized dialogue enabled or disabled, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 0

- - - - - - - -
Other issues-
Stay away from doors that require a screen load to go through, when initiating sex. Sometimes the NPC will get sucked through the door when the animation starts. If that happens the animation will break and will require a reload. So don't initiate sex as soon as you enter a cell through a doorway- move into the room a little and get some distance between you and the door. I've seen this happen with two NPCs also.

Finally, I had to make some choices that work for me but perhaps not for you. I encourage you to learn how to use the GECK, if you don't already know, and mod the files to your liking. It's really not that difficult so give it a try.

- - - - - - -

How to install-
Manual installation only! Extract the files to a separate location. Move the .esm and esp files into the Fallout3\Data folder. The mesh and texture files are a mix of a couple of different versions of Sexout/SexoutNG. They all work together in this version. The NVRaven folder is empty. Move it to the Meshes\Creatures folder.

An erect male body is included here, as it was, I think, in the original Sexout. Move it into the Fallout3\meshes\characters\_male folder. That's where you will also place whatever nude female body you want to use (femaleupperbody.nif). Be sure to install the respective textures for your body too. There are a few mesh and texture files to place also, which should be self-explanatory. Don't forget to enable the new files in FOMM (or whatever) and <<toggle archive invalidation>>.

These mods were tested on a fresh install of GOTY edition. The only other mods were Dimonized Type3 Body replacer  and Breeze's Male Body and Armor mods. It was truly horrible having to play the game with the vanilla walking animations. Arrgghh! But I wanted to keep things clean. I know these mods work if installed properly.

Thanks again to Prideslayer for all of the help and encouragement, and also to the other modders who originally created these mods.

Note: New upload- SexoutFO3Update.7z. Updated SexoutSex.esp + Duration Time extenders.

SexoutNGFO3.7z 15.66 MB · 13,392 downloads

SOFO3Update.7z 27.32 kB · 7,032 downloads

Where do I find the JoshNZ animated prostitution mod? Can you provide a link... Lovers lab and AFK mods are the worst mod sites to navigate 

On 11/24/2014 at 9:58 PM, vpig said:

Limb Damage- Disabled
STD's- Disabled
FOSE required

Threesome-

Twosome with Voyeur-

Solo with Voyeur-

Bugs-

Bugs-

- - - - - - - -
Other issues-

- - - - - - -

How to install-

SexoutNGFO3.7z 15.66 MB · 13,392 downloads

SOFO3Update.7z 27.32 kB · 7,032 downloads

Where do I find the JoshNZ animated prostitution mod? Can you provide a link... Lovers lab and AFK mods are the worst mod sites to navigate 

On 3/27/2016 at 9:45 PM, zippy57 said:

If you haven't installed the .dll files then you haven't installed AP. There are four .dll files in the AP download.

post-10712-0-28825800-1459136513_thumb.png

Not having them will, naturally, break things horribly.

Cam you provided a link to the necessary joshNZ DLL files we need? That would be something extremely handy to have

• 5 months later...

Since I was looking over this I will reply to the above old comment. The dll are a part of Animated Prostitution https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/8570

They are edited versions of the FOSE .dll.  basicly all the .dll in this prostitution mod.

However, like others in this thread mentioned, these modified FOSE no longer work with many major mods.

On 9/7/2022 at 5:29 PM, doomismylife said:

It work, the problem it's only that the .dll shipped with AP (fose_1_7.dll, fose_1_7ng.dll and fose_editor_1_5.dll) are old, so they broke all the good mod like lStewieAl's Tweaks, but well, it just work! So you can try it even in 2022, remember to make the backup of the original FOSE .dll and switch for use this mod and restore the backup when you have done.

So, you are stuck with one FOSE required mod, this one.  Maybe that is ok with you.  Probably pretty darn buggy though.

• 3 months later...

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. For anyone still playing FO3 with SexoutNG: if you're having random CTDs related to SexoutRapers.esp - especially early on in the game - try disabling any Lings-related mods you have on.  I don't know what's going on, but it doesn't seem to like Lings mods.

Edit-

After more testing, it seems that it's not only Lings mods that are affecting it, but others, like custom followers, as well. At this point, I've only found two solutions (sort of):

1. Once in game, open the rapers handbook and disable stalking, or
  2. completely disable SexoutRapers.esp from whatever mod manager you're using or manually.

With the first one, you'll at least be able to use combat rape--but use the second option if you're still encountering problems. NV Raven seems to have no impact on fixing the problem, so Sexout stalking is basically kaput in FO3.

Edited by drupische