SexoutNG for Fallout3: It's Here

vpig

This suite includes Sexout V2.352, SexoutSex, SexoutHookupsAlt, SexoutRapers and SmallerTalk. With these mods the player can initiate sex dialogs with any adult NPC , NPC's will approach the player for sex, and NPC's (and creatures) can rape the player or other NPCs. Detailed notes for each file are included below.

Sexout.esm- Sexout V2.352 (early 2012) pre-NX,  ported to Fallout 3. Sexout Handbook doesn't work, so certain things needed to be set in the scripts. These include:
Duration- Set for 22 seconds.
Limb Damage- Disabled
STD's- Disabled
Dressing/Undressing- NPCs always undress and redress, whether consentual or not. Player must always manually redress (despite my best efforts).
FOSE required
Important- You need to install the .dll files from JoshNZ's Animated Prostitution mod! The anims will not work right without these files. These files should be put in the FO3 folder, not the data folder. Overwrite originals.

Also, since we are not using any Common Resources yet, I added a new strapon to Sexout.esm. I did this so any mods generated from this esm will not have to reinvent the wheel (strapon). The strapon itself is one I picked from SCR back then and am just keeping it here. If you don't like it you can replace it with your preferred nif and texture.

This also finally fixed the "strapon won't unequip" problem. Since Sexout.esm recognizes the SexoutNGStrapon, unequipping it is now a function of the redressing process. So any mods which want to use the strapon don't need to worry about writing "unequip" code, if they use the built in strapon.

SexoutSex.esp- This is a port and modification of the original SexoutSex mod by Bromm83; (ChancellorKremlin has taken stewardship over the NV version), vintage early 2012. I tied up some loose ends to get the threesome working. Then, using Bromm's idea, I added a "twosome with voyeur" option and a "solo with voyeur" option. Here is an outline for how to make things work in SexoutSex:

Threesome-
Initiate dialog with NPC #1 ("Fine piece of ass..".etc). Then say "The more the merrier...". That starts the threesome dialog.
Initiate dialog with NPC #2 ("seriously sinful fun..."). Once both NPCs are recruited, go to where you want the act to take place, they will follow.
Assign positions to the NPCs. "You're the one getting it" will be ActorB. "Mouth or Pussy duty" will be actorA. "Ass or pussy" will be actorC.
Once assigned, say to actorA or actorB (if you are actorA) :"This looks like a good place to do it". The animation will begin.
You can also have a third NPC take your place in a threesome. Once the first two NPCs have been recruited, ask a third NPC to take your place. Assign positions and start sex in the same manner.
Unfortunately, once you activate the threesome dialogs, they will remain as options even after you've assigned positions, so try not to mix things up by reassigning an NPC or asking an already assigned NPC to take your place, etc.

Twosome with Voyeur-
After initiating sex dialog with an NPC, choose "why don't I set you up with someone else" option.
The same method applies- recruit NPC #2 with "I've got someone ready to go, you interested?" They will follow. Assign positions- "mouth or pussy" for actorA, "you're getting it" for actorB.
Say to actorA "why don't you two put on a show for me?". This will start the action.

Solo with Voyeur-
After initiating sex dialog, tell NPC that you want to watch them pleasure themselves. They will start wanking. Males are not working for this. I don't think there is an animation in this version.

Bugs-
ActorB misalignment bug for threesomes is present when Player is not ActorB. Maybe there is a fix I don't know about.

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp- Another older version of a great mod by Bromm83. Had to do some tweeking to make things work in FO3. None of the content specific to NV is used (gamblers, etc). This mod simply allows NPCs to approach the player for sex. The original mod had the possibility for threesomes, but I couldn't get it to work. Removed the dialog. If you want threesomes, use SexoutSex dialog.
There is an option to ask for caps for sex. The original dialog and layout didn't fit FO3 so I adjusted things here. At this point the spread is from 10 caps to 50 caps, depending on Charisma, Karma and Barter. I'm not saying it's perfect- it may be wrong, but it appears to work OK. There is some randomness.1

SexoutRapers.esp- Despite being obsolete, this is the only Rapers mod I was able to get to work with FO3. The "trick" with this mod is that it is not complete as distributed. That's because the mod relies on content that is in Fallout NV, namely the "NV Raven". The original author of SexoutRapers ingeniously used specially adapted NV Ravens to "point out" the rape victims for the stalker NPCs. Since those elements aren't in FO3, you will have to aquire them yourself. If you have Fallout NV that shouldn't be a problem. If you don't, you'll have to arrange to get them somehow.
You only need the "skeleton.nif" file, and the folder named "bakidleanimsbak" which are in the "NV Raven" mesh folder-nothing else . You do not need the Raven body mesh (nvraven.nif) or the textures (delete them or the Ravens will be visible). You just need the skeleton and idle anims. Place them in the same location they occupied in the FalloutNV structure- ...meshes\creatures\NVRaven.

The Rapers Handbook works so you can configure this mod how you like it.

I suggest that you disable this mod (and the other Sexout content) while going through the initial tutorial in the vault. If you don't, well...hilarity, as well as chaos, may ensue.

Bugs-
NPCs will sometimes bounce, slide along the ground, stretch or disappear- especially in restricted spaces where there are a lot of meshes to interfere with things. On very rare occasions they may die or disappear from the game. So please save often, especially when you are about to toggle the rapers to be active.

SmallerTalk.esp- The NV mod is under the stewardship of Astymma. This is the only mod generated from a recent version. Does what it's supposed to- allows the player to initiate conversation with NPCs.

Console activated variables added by Astymma

short iVariable1 ;mod enabled or disabled, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 1
short iVariable2 ;debug messages shown or hidden, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 0
short iVariable3 ;creature support enabled or disabled, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 0
short iVariable4 ;conversation enabled or disabled while sneaking, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 1
short iVariable5 ;timer in seconds 1 to 10, default = 3
short iVariable6 ;companion wheel override, 0=no smaller talk convo after wheel use, 1 = smaller talk convo after wheel use, default = 1
short iVariable7 ;randomized dialogue enabled or disabled, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 0

These are set via the console by doing

set <questid of SmallerTalkVars quest>.iVariableX to Y

- - - - - - - -
Other issues-
Stay away from doors that require a screen load to go through, when initiating sex. Sometimes the NPC will get sucked through the door when the animation starts. If that happens the animation will break and will require a reload. So don't initiate sex as soon as you enter a cell through a doorway- move into the room a little and get some distance between you and the door. I've seen this happen with two NPCs also.

Finally, I had to make some choices that work for me but perhaps not for you. I encourage you to learn how to use the GECK, if you don't already know, and mod the files to your liking. It's really not that difficult so give it a try.

- - - - - - -

How to install-
Assuming you have FOSE installed and JoshNZ's .dlls
Manual installation only! Extract the files to a separate location. Move the .esm and esp files into the Fallout3\Data folder. The mesh and texture files are a mix of a couple of different versions of Sexout/SexoutNG. They all work together in this version. The NVRaven folder is empty. Move it to the Meshes\Creatures folder.

An erect male body is included here, as it was, I think, in the original Sexout. Move it into the Fallout3\meshes\characters\_male folder. That's where you will also place whatever nude female body you want to use (femaleupperbody.nif). Be sure to install the respective textures for your body too. There are a few mesh and texture files to place also, which should be self-explanatory. Don't forget to enable the new files in FOMM (or whatever) and <<toggle archive invalidation>>.

These mods were tested on a fresh install of GOTY edition. The only other mods were Dimonized Type3 Body replacer  and Breeze's Male Body and Armor mods. It was truly horrible having to play the game with the vanilla walking animations. Arrgghh! But I wanted to keep things clean. I know these mods work if installed properly.

Thanks again to Prideslayer for all of the help and encouragement, and also to the other modders who originally created these mods.

Note: New upload- SexoutFO3Update.7z. Updated SexoutSex.esp + Duration Time extenders.

SexoutNGFO3.7z

SOFO3Update.7z

Sorry for being gone for so long. A combination of RL, other projects/games have kept me busy. Getting these mods cleaned up, (from my own learning mistakes as anything), and tight enough to present has taken a long time. I had learned to live with a lot of little things but nailing some things down, like the "strapon won't unequip" bug kept me from going forward.
Finally, they're ready and I'm glad to finally be able to give something back, for the great help I received.

It is a step back, wrt the latest version of Sexout. But until we can get NX functionality into FO3, this is a good starting point.

Important!:

To use these mods, you only need to download the file in the original post, as well as the dll files from JoshNZ's Animated Prostitution mod. Rapers requires the Raven assets- refer to the notes in the OP. You might have to extract the assets from the BSA file.

The rest of this thread involves a discussion of potential expansions for these mods. Ignore all the other links for purposes of using any linked files with these mods. The links are part of the discussion only! Downloadable files will be updated or add in the OP when available.

I have a question, I do not have a "NV Raven" folder in my New Vegas files so I can't get the two things needed for this to work. I do use brutalrapers in my FNV game and can't find those meshes anywhere. Is there somewhere I'm not looking or is that something you have to have computer and geck knowledge to get? All the other esp's are working fine. Thx.

Mikegames- You raise a good question. You will need Fallout Mod Manager (FOMM) and, using the BSA Browser tool, browse to the files you want to extract. Extract them to a separate location, then move them into the NV Raven folder.

Extracting your mesh and texture files comes in handy if you intend to do any modding, but the files take up a lot of disk space.

Many thanks for this! I have been using a similar FO3 Sexout I had found in russian sites,just basic stuff with no 3somes.

Would it be possible to convert Sexout pregnancy for FO3 too?

If you're too busy,could you give a basic idea how I could do it?

Thanks in advance :)

Many thanks for this! I have been using a similar FO3 Sexout I had found in russian sites,just basic stuff with no 3somes.

Would it be possible to convert Sexout pregnancy for FO3 too?

If you're too busy,could you give a basic idea how I could do it?

Thanks in advance :)

You'd need to port SCR over first, which probably would be reasonably simple as you could dump a lot of the scripting etc in there or replace it with FO3 references, I don't think SCR uses much NX if any.

But Pregnancy uses a heap of NX stuff and SexoutSpunk so you are pretty much screwed, you might be able to use the older token based Breeder version as a basis.

DrN- Your comment is exactly what I'm hoping to see, because I'd like to see others pick up the ball and contribute. The Sexout.esm file can be used as a master to generate new mods, or convert older NV mods.

A new mod starts with the master file. In this case, Sexout.esm will be the master file for all potential sexout mods for FO3. First step is to open Sexout.esm in the GECK. As soon as it's open, save it and use the name of your new mod. Don't choose the exact name, because you will need to copy the original file into your FO3 folder, so make sure your new file isn't named the same as the original. Now you have a pretty much empty file that has Fallout.esm and Sexout.esm as masters. You can confirm this by opening FOMM and selecting the file. It should show Fallout3.esm and Sexout.esm as master files.

Copy the original mod (the one you want to convert to FO3) from your Fallout NV data folder into your Fallout 3 data folder. Open FOMM again. Right click on your new, empty file and choose "open with TESNIP". Do the same with the original mod file you copied into the Fallout 3 data folder. Expand the tree on the original NV mod. You will see a list of "GRUP"s. One at a time, copy each GRUP and paste it into the ROOT of the new file you created. When you are done, the two trees should look identical. Save your new file (file>save>overwrite) before exiting TESNIP. No need to save anything on the original, since we just copied from it. Close it. You can delete the original mod file from your FO3 data folder now. You can now rename your new file to match the mod name.

Next, open your new mod in the GECK. This will allow the file to update itself. Depending on what the mod entails, it may well be ready to run in FO3. However, it may also require some tweeking, so that's where the "fun" comes in. So, that's the basic procedure to create a mod that is dependent on Sexout.esm. It's pretty clear cut wrt using older, pre-nx mods. FO3/FOSE doesn't support the nx variable, so they would need further conversion.

A pregnancy mod port would probably require a porting of Common Resources too. I have a working port of CommonResources.esm, but I wonder how the pathing to the textures will work in a distributed version. Also, I don't have a pre-nx copy of the pregnancy mod. Maybe Halstrom could help with that.

Using the same techniques, it's possible to have Animated Prostitution running under Sexout.esm. Later, I'll go over how to do this in more detail.

[Edited becasue it didn't come off right]

Astemma- Thank you for linking to that thread- it's something I should have done in the OP. That's the original thread I started, and then dropped out of. I was aware of ashmedai's effort and I think it's impressive but not as complete as what I was working on. I don't assume ashmedai would have a problem with this release, just as I didn't have a problem with his/her effort. I appreciate the work put into it. But I had a certain vision for Fallout 3 Sexout. It Included a master file and a suite of mods that pretty much covered the general spectrum of interactions. By the time I had dropped out of the discussion, I already had some of these mods working, but not ready for distribution. So, although I appreciate the effort, it wasn't really what I was hoping for and fell short of what I was already working on.

One thing I found very interesting about ashmedai's port is that he/she created a .dll file that brought NVSE functions to FO3. I think JoshNZ's .dlls probably do something similar. But if ashmedai can create custom .dll's maybe he/she can figure a way to get nx functions into FO3. Definitely would like to follow up on that.

If I didn't think this set of mods covers the subject better than previous efforts I wouldn't bother. I suppose there is a potential problem of having several releases of Sexout for FO3 floating around and the resulting confusion that could cause. But I recently saw on these forums a request about Sexout for FO3 and the answers didn't indicate that there was any acknowledged working version. So I assumed that a release of a working copy of Sexout and a set of mods would not be encroaching.

Just to clarify, my original intention was to try to get a port of SexoutNG running in FO3. Because I received such a great reception and so much help, I wanted to give back to the LL community, once I got it working. After years of on and off work, the mods are ready for release to the community and that's what I've done. I make no claim of ownership, but I'd hope that these files might provide a basis for further modding by interested parties.

Halstrom- How've you been? It sounds like the pre-nx version of pregnancy was folded into Breeder? Is that right? Maybe we can scrounge up a copy for porting to FO3.

It's in the Breeder compilation pack I believe, it may still have some NX in it but not as much as current Stable & Beta

I took a look at your port of SmallerTalk included in the DL. A few things...

• Why was it renamed to SmallTalk? Will break other mods you port looking for IsModLoaded "SmallerTalk.esp"
  • Check this post for StartConversation issues.

Maybe add a readme with the following information:

short iVariable1 ;mod enabled or disabled, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 1
short iVariable2 ;debug messages shown or hidden, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 0
short iVariable3 ;creature support enabled or disabled, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 0
short iVariable4 ;conversation enabled or disabled while sneaking, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 1
short iVariable5 ;timer in seconds 1 to 10, default = 3
short iVariable6 ;companion wheel override, 0=no smaller talk convo after wheel use, 1 = smaller talk convo after wheel use, default = 1
short iVariable7 ;randomized dialogue enabled or disabled, 0 = OFF, 1 = ON, default = 0

These are set via the console by doing

set <questid of SmallerTalkVars quest>.iVariableX to Y

That way people can manage SmallerTalk via the console with MCM not present.

Halstrom- How've you been? It sounds like the pre-nx version of pregnancy was folded into Breeder? Is that right? Maybe we can scrounge up a copy for porting to FO3.

It's in the Breeder compilation pack I believe, it may still have some NX in it but not as much as current Stable & Beta

I would start from scratch and pull the necessary files from the old Pregnancy and SCR. this way there isn't any extra that you aren't aware of as well as you will be fully aware of what you have done with this new files.

Astymma- Sorry about misspelling your handle. To answer your question, I don't know why I renamed it to SmallTalk. Brain Fade. Adopting SmallTalk was a last minute thing. I had modified the vanilla dialogs to enable conversations. But that's not the real way to go, hence a mod like SmallerTalk. So to enable the dialogs I was used to, I turned to Smaller Talk.
I just blew the renaming of the file. Anyway, this is your baby, and it looks like you've put some work into it. I don't blame you if you're miffed. I'm sorry for not consulting with you first. I didn't know anyone was watching over such an old mod. Really, I apologize.

I'll put the variables list in the OP, thanks. Some won't apply to FO3, but the others could be useful.

Astymma, what is your preference? Would you like to port your own mod to FO3 and replace the one I have? I'm perfectly willing to do that. At the very least, I'll rename the file and reupload. What would you like?

While I'm at it, I'd better give a shout out to a couple of other beautiful people. Hey ChancellorKremlin, I noticed that you are overseeing SexoutSex. Please let me know if my releasing this older version for FO3 is any problem for you. If you read the notes, you know it's going to be pretty different from your current version.

The only listing I found for SexoutHookups was Bromm83's original thread. Bromm, I'm still chuckling over some of your dialogs. If someone is  overseeing that mod, please let me know if there is any issue with my release.

I don't think anyone owns Rapers since it's considered long obsolete.

Oh no, you misunderstood. I don't mind you porting SmallerTalk to FO3 at all. I just want to make sure it gets ported correctly so it still works as intended. Unfortunately for me, I simply don't have free time to mod right now. hell, I barely have enough free time to even play games... so go ahead and run with it.

Astymma- Very cool, thank you. I renamed the file and reuploaded the bundle. Thanks again.

I noticed that you have a positioning mod for Sexout. It uses the nx variables, so I don't think it could be a direct port to FO3. As the creator of the mod, do you think it's possible to impliment your positioning mod in a non-nx format? Thanks for any insight.

OP updated with "SmallerTalk" file (renamed). Should have been SmallerTalk, not SmallTalk. Those who have already downloaded the files may want to rename your SmallTalk.esp file. It's not a factor now, but to avoid any future problems, it's probably a good idea.

Well, the good news is that nobody has come back saying the mods don't work. If you have downloaded the mods, and they are working, and you are happy, please come back and leave an acknowledgement. Not so much for my ego's sake but to try to build some momentum/interest for this effort.

- - - - - -

The reason I care about that is because I see this going two ways- It can just be a thread where someone posted some Sexout mods for FO3. All well and good. I would be satisfied knowing that a number of players are enjoying these mods. The effort I put into it would be well worth it.

It could also turn into a gathering place for those who are interested in further Sexout modding for FO3. There are many old, pre-nx mods that could be ported to FO3. Basically, we could create something similar to what was going on with Sexout, pre-nx.

There has already been a mention of porting Common Resources. That could open the door for other NV mods, or brand new mods. Anyway, it depends on the enthusiasm of the users of these mods.

I forgot one other possibiliy- the most awesome possibility. Would it be possible to get the nx variable working in FO3? I'm totally clueless here. Has anyone tried it? Hoping to hear from some knowledgable modders.

Thank you very much for your work on this, vpig. So glad you (and a few other modders) put more effort and thought into the FO3 side of things. I know many would argue that TTW would have been fine enough, but I really didn't want MY Fallout 3 contaminated with Fallout NV any more than it had to be. Now if I could only cross-DLC Old World Blues into FO3 (along with a good Area 51 mod) my game would be awesome.

Now this should add another thing to worry about (besides death) when my Sienna runs into some trouble. She'll have her...erm...hands full. Or was it tied?..... :P

Also different worlds means that different approaches to the various mods that are available in FNV. Also different ideas conversations and such. If works as planed perhaps even many of the other sex mods for FO3 can be patched easier and with less stress using a FO3 version of Sexout. Could prove interesting.

A few drawbacks that will be.

• Tolkens and/ or spells seem to be what needs to be used with this version. Both have their drawbacks however lots of experience form FNV sexout that can be useful to help overcome this issue.
  • No NX variables scripts and such so less advanced options for mod creation. More basic options like other mods which is fine in my opinion at least until if possible NX variables can be created.
  • SCR and its mods can't be easily be transported to this game as SCR and other mods now will start to use more and more NX..

A few advantages.

• There are some very old mods on FNV side that relied heavily on the tolken/spell system and can likely be transferred to FO3 with just some changes to make it fit better (conversations and locations etc)
  • Since the older system is closer to the way modding was there is lots of experience here on LL on solving problems with the old system as well as a easier entry into modding. Less scripts and variables and such to learn. More basic Gambro level modding. Same tools used to make any other mod in F03 or FNV.. :D At least as far as I understand it.
  • An old mod and has a loyal following is Breeder. Breeder as well as others like it are not obsolete and have to be rewritten for the new system in FNV however it is likely closer to the older system that might make it easier to transfer to FO3... :)

I have to admit I like TWW but also would like to have the "Option" to choose not to have to have it running to get Sexout based games running. They don't have to be the same or  even as "advanced" as the FNV brothers.

Never mind this alien minds ramblings... :blush: