SexoutNG for Fallout3: It's Here

vpig

Hello

I try to change a variable but I do not really understand this

These are set via the console by doing

set <questid of SmallerTalkVars quest>.iVariableX to Y

I put in the console  set SmallerTalkWars.iVariable3 to 1 but it tells me that it lacks command to set

I have to put what exactly to change the variable?

thnak you :)

First you should get the FormID of the quest, this is how you can do that:

Download and install FO3Edit

Start FO3Edit and select all plugins in the popup, click OK

Wait for it to finish.

In the left pane find the Smallertalk.esp and expand it.

Then find the quest SmallerTalkVars

The 8-digit number in the column FormID is the number you need, so remember it

CLose FO3Edit and start your game, open console and type

set "XXYYYYYY".iVariable03 to 1

(where XXYYYYYY is the number you've found earlier)

Hope this helps.

I find the *id quest* but it does not work he said he does not recognize the variable  :dodgy: 

i type set "2B0035DD".iVariable03 to 1

result

unknown variable or function "iVaraible03"

and

Missing variable name in set command 

I give up
it takes me head  :lol: 

Thank you for the help  ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I'm not sure which installed what, since I also had to install the Animated Prostitution mod to get this to work, but I found two new locations and a quest line had been added. The quest line "Playthings" sends me to a house and a tower on the east edge of the map, near downtown DC, but both have a lot of missing mesh errors and many of the NPCs inside are floating heads with no bodies.

Is there something else I need to install?

Everything this package installs is listed in the OP. New quests and locations are not installed by this package. Those missing mesh errors are not the purview of this package. If you are not sure what mod has installed something, open up the console, click on it, and write down the first two numbers of the FormID to check against your current load order. Then go back to the download page for that particular mod and ensure that you have installed all the listed requirements.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all. Sorry about being away for so long. I was recently working on the AP conversion tutorial and discovered that some of the dialogs in the SexoutSex file are really messed up. When I dropped out for awhile, I thought I'd delivered a working mod. But these bugs were bad. My mistake and my apologies to everyone who had to deal with them.

New file upload in the OP

New SexoutSex.esp file- Fixed the dialogs and a problem with removing the strapon from the PC. Should be working now. I can't guarantee that every dialog is bug free. I fixed the ones I found, but there may be more. If you find one, tell me here. Also altered the strapon dialogs. Now, you don't need a strapon in your inventory to initiate the dialogs. You will be issued one! This file replaces the original file.

I also discovered that my attempt to set the duration time to 25 seconds wasn't working. Instead it was defaulting to 15 seconds. Gah! So I made two files that do set the duration time to either 30 or 40 seconds. 40 seconds matches AP's duration time, so you could conceivably make use of some of the alternative sound files available for AP. The trouble with 40 seconds is that the Rapers stalk time is set to 30 seconds. So you'll get fewer "gangbangs" because the stalkers will time out. Your choice. Use only one.

One last bug. Sometimes, the PC will stand up during the "act" and will be unresponsive. In earlier playthroughs, I found that hitting the Tab key would reset the PC and the animation would work normally. Lately, this hasn't been working. In that case, hit ~ (console), click on your character and type:

playidle sexoutreset

That will correct things. Annoying, I know. This is usually a result of the mayhem when Rapers is active.

AP conversion tutorial coming.

For those who are experiencing npc's just standing there- make sure you have installed the Animy_Prostitution .dll files. Install just the .dll files! Penny- sounds like you have a partial installation of AP, which is why it is incomplete. AP requires manual installation. Trying to use FOMM or another mod manager usually results in incomplete installation.

Install all of the AP .dll files, including the file in the FOSE folder.

Skippy- thanks for answering questions while I was away. Much appreciated.

Here is the Animy_Prostitution conversion tutorial I promised. After the basic conversion, there are so many different ways to do things, I just kept it as simple as possible. Hope it works. :s

Animy_Prostitution conversion to run under Sexout

This conversion is designed to run with the version of Sexout for Fallout 3 which is available for download here.

Install Animated Prostitution normally. You can also install the Seducing Women and SC_Lovers_Resource file, if you want them. I'm pretty sure that manual installation is required. Don't install the R18 bodies- they can't be accessed because we won't have any of the sex controls available from AP. CrossModData.esm is not really necessary, especially since we're running under Sexout.

Let's Begin

Open Sexout.esm in GECK and save as Animy_Prostitution.esp. Save as Animy_Prostitution.esp. Close Geck.

Start Fomm. Right click on Animy_Prostitution.esm and select "Open with Tesnip". Expand the tree on the .esm file. Now, right click on the new Animy_Prostitution.esp file you just created and do the same. Copy and paste each "GRUP" from the .esm file to the new .esp file. Paste at the top of the (.esp) tree each time to insure you don't paste a GRUP into another GRUP. Save the .esp file as itself. Don't save the .esm file.

Start GECK and open the new .esp file. It will give an error. Select "yes" for GECK to incorporate the new data into the file. Save. In the version I've always used, the "Full" version, there have been some required tweeks to get the main quest to run correctly.

Modding Dialogs

The first modifications are to some of the dialogs in the main quest.

Open the aaSex quest > Topics Tab > aaSexTopicIntro (near the bottom). Second topic from the top. In the Conditions window, delete the "aaTokenFollowMe" and "aaFollowerToken" conditions. Edit the "Prostitutes" condition by changing it from OR to AND.

In dialog "aaSexBecomeAWhore", delete the condition about quest variable "Stage 12". In the Result Script (lower left corner), change "aaStartup 20" to "aaStartup 30". Check the "Say Once" box. You'll only need to deliver this line once so checking this box insures the dialog doesn't come up again.

We want to make sure that a "working girl" doesn't solicit an npc that is engaged in a Sexout anim or that a Hookups, Rapers or SexoutSex "action" doesn't interrupt an AP anim.

First we'll edit some of the Working Girl dialogs; adding conditions that will check for the 00SexoutActor token. Open the "aaWorkingGirls" quest. Conversation tab > HELLO dialog. Add the following new conditions for each of the three options:

T GetItemCount Misc Item:"00SexoutActor" = = 0 AND

S GetItemCount Misc Item:"00SexoutActor" = = 0 AND

In the "Topics" tab open the GREETING dialog. Add the same two conditions to all four dialog options, as in the previous dialog.

Modifying Scripts

Now that we have set the 00SexoutActor conditions in the Working Girl dialogs, we need to add the 00SexoutActor token when stripping the armor for an AP animation, and remove it later. One of the tradeoffs of running under AP is that the Sex Options don't work. So, no AP dress/undress configuration, except what you set in a script or console command.

One of the AP configuration options involves bodies and dressing/redressing. To cover this I use the option "Rudebody = = 6". What this does is simply strip the armor and weapon and expose the body, as defined in the "Race" category. Usually all races point to the same body- "maleupperbody" or "femaleupperbody". There are a number of ways to alter this, but I'm just going to show how it's done in the standard configuration. If you have your nude "femaleupperbody.nif" file installed as suggested in the Sexout FO3 installation notes, this procedure will be the most direct.

So, quickly lets go over the "Rudebody" thing. "Rudebody" is used in AP both as a qualifier for various body/dressing options (Rudebody == 1, Rudebody == 6, etc.) and also as an actual body- Rudebody.nif. We've already covered what qualifier we're using: 6. We're not going to be using AP's Rudebody.nif because when the armor is stripped, the "femaleupperbody.nif" will be used.

To set Rudebody to 6, open the "aaStripNPC" script. Insert the following code@ line 34:

Set aaSex.UseingRudeBodyPC to 6

Set aaSex.UseingRudeBodyFemale to 6

Set aaSex.UseingRudeBodyMale to 6

Now we need to add the "00SexoutActor" token to the various actors and remove it at the appropriate time. If you have added the lines above, we will want to now go to @ line 73. Notice that this is within a block of code corresponding to RudeBodyMale = = 6 (male npc). Insert the following as the last line in the block (before the final "endif" for that block):

me.additem 00SexoutActor ,1

Go to @ line 172. This is basically the same place in the block for the female npc. Add the same line at the end of the block.

@ line 237 add the following:

player.additem 00SexoutActor ,1

Make sure you are within the block corresponding to RudeBodyPC == 6 for the player. This will cover the PC.

@ line 283 begins the code for after-sex procedures for RudeBodyFemale = = 6. @ line 295- again at the end of the block but before the final "endif", add the following line:

me.removeitem 00SexoutActor ,1

@ line 309, within the block of code corresponding to RudeBodyMale = = 6, do the same.

Finally, at @ line 325, within the block corresponding to RudeBodyPlayer = = 6, add the following:

player.removeitem 00SexoutActor ,1

This completes the process of adding and removing the 00SexoutActor token for AP interactions.

AP should now behave itself with Sexout. You should be able to use the other AP-related plugins (Seducing Women, etc) without trouble. If you want to use Sexout anims for Seducing Women, you will need to edit that file- it won't automatically use Sexout anims. Not covered in this tutorial.

Once you are satisfied that AP is working correctly, open FOMM and open the new AP file in Tesnip. Under Spells, select Make ESM (make sure you have removed the original .esm file out of your data folder). Now you will have Animy_Prostitution.esm, so any dependent files will be happy. In Fomm, anable the new .esm file and disable the .esp file.

Issues

Now a couple of notes on problems I've experienced with AP. The quickest way to get through the initial AP quest is to go to Megaton and ask Nova to add Sexual content to the game. Then use the "you've got a pretty good way to make caps" (or some such) dialog to become a whore. Next, ask Nova to work for you. Then, designate Moriarty's as the new Brothel ("Let's talk about the brothel"). Tell Nova to go back to the Brothel. That should complete the quest and get you going.

If your working girl stops working:

First- never have more than one working girl at a time! That means if you have a girl working, and you recruit another, there will likely be a conflict. If you want to hire a new girl, make sure you don't have one in working mode at the time. If your working girl stops working, make sure none of your girls are in working mode; go into console and type the following:

set aaWorkingGirls.OneataTime to 0

This command works very well when the girls stop working. Never leave a cell when a working girl is "working- in the act". It could break things.

Once in a while, something will go wrong and an npc will get stuck in an animation. Use console (~), click on the npc (or player) and type "showinventory". Use removeitem to remove any Sexout/AP tokens which may have been left via an interruption, etc.

Spoiler fixed!

• 3 weeks later...

For the record - since I've seen people noting the 'player doesn't animate but everyone else' bug, I have the same bug but if I open the console command and type in the fose command for free camera (tfc) then when it goes into free camera mode my character snaps right into the animation they should be doing. I don't know why it doesn't go by default.

Pardon my asking but I've followed ur very well written directions re downloaded oh I'd say about three times and restarted twice as many times but my own characters animations never play

Everyone else not mine the only thing I can think of is she's a custom race what do u guys think ty in advance

• 1 month later...

Anyone still working on this?

I've run into a problem after updating NMM to 0.62.

Everything still works, almost. Conversations work. Animations work. Ending works. Only thing is, female characters now have blue-ish shorts and tank-top underwear on. Until the very end, when my character ends up naked, like before.

So the naked body is still there, just not being utilised during animations. Any ideas?

EDIT:

Never mind, solved the problem myself, literally 5 minutes after posting.

Decided to a small re-install, starting with the Type 3 Dimonised body, then noticed it was putting in a DIMtype3clothesRetail.esp. Unchecked that, and all is well.

• 3 months later...

I dont understand, what .dll files? I can't find any in the ap folder. I just installed the full animated prostitution mod and the sexout and my game just crashes alot now and my female character just stands still. Also The sex leash gun is just my fist and the rape punch doesnt do anything either. Someone please help me I am pulling my hair out!

Great mod, but I'm having trouble getting the female animations to work.

The male animations work fine, sound plays but the female just stands there doing nothing.

Did i install it wrong? Is it a bug?

Same problem here! Game also crashes

I dont understand, what .dll files? I can't find any in the ap folder. I just installed the full animated prostitution mod and the sexout and my game just crashes alot now and my female character just stands still. Also The sex leash gun is just my fist and the rape punch doesnt do anything either. Someone please help me I am pulling my hair out!

If you haven't installed the .dll files then you haven't installed AP. There are four .dll files in the AP download.

post-10712-0-28825800-1459136513_thumb.png

Not having them will, naturally, break things horribly.

• 6 months later...

Not sure if anyone is still here on this thread but I have an issue. I've installed the mod correctly and made sure I have all the .dll files and fose installed properly but the animations just wont play. Ive even deleted the files and tried to get AP working but the animations dont work for that too. If anyone could help me out with that, it would be appreciated. I also made sure there were no loading errors in fo3 edit, the only thing I can think thats breaking it is maybe the umpa dance animations. It was mentioned in the new vegas forum for sexout that can break the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone is still here on this thread but I have an issue. I've installed the mod correctly and made sure I have all the .dll files and fose installed properly but the animations just wont play. Ive even deleted the files and tried to get AP working but the animations dont work for that too. If anyone could help me out with that, it would be appreciated. I also made sure there were no loading errors in fo3 edit, the only thing I can think thats breaking it is maybe the umpa dance animations. It was mentioned in the new vegas forum for sexout that can break the game.

Hallo shastatk,

disable Umpa animation and PlayThings and it will be OK.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...