LUSH Gear Breaker Set (Bodyslide CBBE HDT)

View File

DOWNLOAD SECTION (MEGA Download links): (STATUS OFFLINE)

File 1: Main File (LUSH Mesh + Textures + ESP)

File 2: Bodyslide File (Requires Main File)

Other LUSH Gears: Here

..."Earthbreaker, Icebreaker, Firebreaker, Doombreaker,

....Scatters all from whence they tread,

....Chaos makers, Storm shakers, these fearsome soul takers."

............................................................-Chronicle of Samisme

.: WHAT IS THIS?

Modified armor for use with LUSH HDT Body. Retextured and transparencies added to properly show off the goodies. Optional Bodyslide sliders are available for other body types. Multiple Zap options available. This has been optimized for pregnancy body.

If you notice any problems or clipping, please let me know!! If you like it, please endorse!

NOTE: DOES NOT REQUIRE LUSH HDT BODY. Use Bodyslide to batch build to your preffered body preset. For tutorial read the FAQ below.

kowBZGy.jpg

uBfwrx3.jpg

.guzbMec.jpg

.SAzhkKq.jpg

.yEoYJgz.jpg

.: HOW DO I GET IN GAME?

You can craft and temper in game or use console command. Hit ~ key, type "help LUSH" or "help <armor name>". Example "help doombreaker". Armor names are listed in the image gallery here.

If you want to change the armor stats, you can copy the stats from another armor by using Copy Armor by Dienes.

.: ARMOR LIST

Slot designations: 45 Panty, 49 Shorts/Skirts, 57 Nipple Rings, 51 Stockings, 54 Belt/Weapons, 56 Bra

IceBreaker (Body, Gauntlets, Boots)

FireBreaker (Body, Gauntlets, Boots)

EarthBreaker (Body, Gauntlets, Boots)

DoomBreaker (Body, Gauntlets, Boots)

.: F.A.Q.

What is Bodyslide?

It's a software by Caliente that conforms armor to CBBE body types. First the armor must be converted to default CBBE body using Bodyslide Outfit Studio.

How do I use LUSH Body or other body replacers?

Download and install via Nexus or unzip contents into your Skryim game directory.

How do I convert vanilla armor to fit LUSH or other body replacers?

Search Nexus for keywords 'Bodyslide' and 'CBBE' (or your preferred body replacer). Download and install. For LUSH Body or other CBBE body replacers, install in the order below. These mods will ensure you get boob and ass bounce. Be sure to run FNIS after installing any animations (See FNIS FAQ).

0) Install latest SKSE (Google Skyrim Script Extender)

1) Realistic Ragdoll and Force by dDefinder1

2) FNIS Behavior by fore, followed by any custom animations

3) Caliente Beautiful Bodies Edition (CBBE) by Caliente

4) XP32 Maximum Skeleton by xp32

5) HDT Physics Extension by HydrogensaysHDT

6) Caliente Bodyslide by Caliente

7) Bodyslide Compatible Outfit Packs such as Remodeled Armor for CBBE by chronotrigger77

8) CBBE LUSH (this) or any CBBE body replacer with Bodyslide.

9) Run FNIS, run LOOT.

Run Bodyslide, then do the following:

1) Open Bodyslide

2) In "Outfit/Body", select CBBE Body HDT.

3) In "Preset", select your preferred body preset (CBBE LUSH, etc...). Play with sliders and save your body.

4) In "Outfit/Body", select your armor then click "Build"

-OR-

5) Click the magnifying glass next to "Group Filter", then click "Choose Groups"

6) Click the groups your armor belong to, click ok.

7) Click "Batch Build". Unselect any bodies that you see (i.e. CBBE Vanilla, CBBE Slim, etc..) then click ok.

.: COMPATIBILITY

Anything for CBBE and Bodyslide. However, as with any outifts that have been converted to CBBE, some clipping issues may occur. Please notify me if you see this.

.: NON-COMPATIBILITY

Some clipping can occur with custom animations during movement. Some of this is due to wrong skeleton installed and some of this is HDT bone weight issues which I may or may not be able to fix.

NOTE: Any clipping with standard animation or when standing still is a bug so please notify me.

.: SCREENSHOTS INFO

SG Hair Pack 268 by HelloSanta (Google it)

Real Girl Skin CBBE Conversion by Samisme74 (Original by Zonzai)

The Eyes of Beautyby LogRaam

RANS HeadMesh Variants by RAN46 - Round faced

CBBE Bodyslide by Caliente

Immersive Saturation Boostby Aplestormy

.: CREDITS

-R18PN

-zertualpro

-davidcho

-jojjo

-calyps

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/24/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    See FAQ (How do I convert...)
  • Special Edition Compatible

No worries. It's chocolate or vanilla. Some like one better but it's all good in the end. Hopefully someone who likes chocolate (or vanilla, I can't figure out which CBBE belongs to) will see others who likes this and put in the effort to convert it. I saw something I liked and did it.

UNPB version please

stop the begging. all his latest mods are bodyslide mods. so it would be very unlikely to see any unp stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...