Aydoo

Before I do an official release anywhere other than my tumbr, I thought I might share the 26 War Paints I made this week in hopes to get some testing done. I tested them on my own characters as well as various vanilla races (human/elf/orc,) as well as Lunari and Ninghiem races. They're all 2k x 2k and require Race Menu as they're made as an overlay add on. Most are Gothic, Egyptian, movie, and anime inspired designs. The Nocturne and Bowiebolt paints are meant to be used and layered together (see pictures.) As always highly suggest installing using Mod Organizer.

You can find previews of them on my Tumblr and the download link for the 1.0 specifically in this post.

1.1: Redid the mod script from scratch to fix an error in compiling. Also fixed wonky compression on the textures so they are the correct size! Should eliminate stuttering when selecting textures and conserve ram! Added new texture and better naming structure.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived