LoversLab Anniversary

Wow... seriously, it's already been a year? It literally feels like it was just yesterday when LoversLab came about. Damn man, time sure does fly...

Yeah, I hope you guys continue to keep this site open. It's the only other place I go to for Oblivion mods aside from *cough* TESNexus *cough*.

i would celebrate by uploading those modifications i did to all vanilla races to make them look playable, even tough i play original imperial and wood elf sometimes... (as original as they can be with a bunch of new hairdos)

• 4 weeks later...

Huh' date=' already been a year?

Damn, time sure does fly!

Thanks to all the modders who made the past year awesome. Hopefully many more awesome years lie ahead.

[/quote']

MANY MORE YEARS OF loving!

XD:angel:

A year ago today LoversLab opened it's doors to the public' date=' in that year we have grown exponentially and continue to grow. I just want to take the time to thank everybody whose stuck around, old timers and new comers alike, it's you who make this forum what it is today and we wouldn't be here still without you.

Here's many more years to come.

[/quote']

I'm a bit late to post here it seems, but I'm one of the guys that's been here since March last year. It's amazing how much has been done every time I log on to check on mod progress. It's an understatement to say how many new people I see posting around each time I log on. Here's to you Ashal for bearing the load for a year and giving modders a place to post many kinds of mods that aren't accepted elsewhere. I gave this site praise back then and that hasn't changed after a year.

• 3 months later...