Create followers through sex? Does this exist?

gooboo

I was wondering if the good people here can answer something for me. 

One of the characters I play is a former bandit turned bounty hunter. I used the live another life mod and selected the bandit option so the npcs at Valtheim towers are all friendly to me. She goes and raids other bandit and criminal groups, and recruits other bandits to her gang. I like using the Sexlab Submit mod on other bandits and npcs, and afterwards I use the console command to make them join my party. It would be kind of neat, and much better from a roleplaying perspective, if there was a way to do this through the dialogue instead, like the bandit or npc is so impressed by your sexual prowess they want to join your party, so they can get more of that sweet luvin :)

It would also be nice to do this with non hostile pcs as well. I know with the right mods you can already have sex with anyone through dialogue, but you still need to use the console command to make them join your party. 

Is there a mod out there that already does this? And if there isn't, would it be too much work for someone to make a mod like this? My skills as a modder are mostly with modelling and texturing, I have zero knowledge of scripts or dialogue. I suppose this could be considered a request- surely there's someone else out there who would enjoy this content as well. 

Thanks!

thare's a couple of mods out that have those effects

psq is good for getting npc's to like you more with sex and tweak followers from nexus has a spell that can make a non-hostile npc a follower

there's also paradise halls at nexus good for making slaves thru combat that can be trained to behave almost the same as a follower and sexlab has an addon for that that allows sex training slaves and improves the factions of the slaves

I've seen mods that create followers through spells and such, but I was really hoping for something dialogue related with Sexlab. I know it sounds like a small thing, but it helps the immersion with the character I'm currently playing. Right now I just use the console command and type in "bat follower" and that turns anyone I want into a follower, so I don't have any problems actually turning people into followers. I was just wondering for role immersive way to accomplish this. 

I've seen mods that create followers through spells and such, but I was really hoping for something dialogue related with Sexlab. I know it sounds like a small thing, but it helps the immersion with the character I'm currently playing. Right now I just use the console command and type in "bat follower" and that turns anyone I want into a follower, so I don't have any problems actually turning people into followers. I was just wondering for role immersive way to accomplish this. 

Hiiii ! Try Sexlab Submit  [http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/] ! Here,...you need to have sex with an npc and when your relationship rank reaches 4, a new dialogue option appears and i think  they can be made into followers ...Hope this Helps... :P

For turning non-hostile NPCs into followers via sex, try Romance:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/158-sexlab-romance-including-source-updated-19th-aug-2014/

For "raping enemies into obedience" your best bet so far is still Paradise Halls, now with third party SL integration:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01f-141006/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29886/?

I tried the Sexlab submit option and raised my relationship rank with a bandit all the way to 4, but no dialogue option to make them a follower appears. I have to type in "bat follower" to make them into a potential follower. I have yet to try the other mods listed here, so I'll have to see how that goes. 

I tried the Sexlab submit option and raised my relationship rank with a bandit all the way to 4, but no dialogue option to make them a follower appears. I have to type in "bat follower" to make them into a potential follower. I have yet to try the other mods listed here, so I'll have to see how that goes. 

the particular bandit might not have been follower eligible

if nothing else works i believe with animated prostitution you can have someone follow you after you sleep with them 4 times

There is a post in this forum about Sexlab Rape spell, its from a Japanese site mentioned in the thread. If set correctly it actually has a build up system that involves a comparison of sta/mag to eventually exhaust an after a few times of this to dominate but far as I can tell thats where this thing ends. I cant imagine someone knowledgeable couldnt link become a basic follower to the dominate event.

SexLab Dialogues will allow that as well in a few weeks.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39870-sexlab-dialogues/

I am finishing the 'player as a slave' aspect of it for the upcoming release of SD+ 3.0

My next target after that will be to work on the Sisterhood of Dibella and extend SL Dialogues options to support seduction / corruption of an NPC through dialogues, with the end result to make them a follower.

• 2 months later...

Bumping an old thread here. I haven't played or have been following Skyrim mods for a few months, so I'm behind on everything. Has anyone made a mod or know of a new mod that creates followers through sex? I took a quick look around and didn't find everything, but like I said I haven't been following mod development for awhile now. 

SexLab Dialogues will be one step closer to this idea in the next version.

I added code to improve relationship, aggression, assistance and other factions based on sex.

It is still very basic and will not work with all NPCs (mostly named ones I suspect) but it will be another way to influence NCPs to turn into follower material.

When I first saw the title to this thread I thought you meant something like this:

One day, when I really feel up to it, I will add this kind of shadow birth to Hormones.

I promise :)

I have wanted to do that for a very long time...

Edit: on another note, I have been experimenting with changes to relationship ranks based on sex in SexLab Dialogues.

It is now possible to go from Consensual to Dominant or Sub dialogues automatically based on rape count.

Basically, if the player rapes an NPC more than 10 times, the NPC will switch to becoming a slave (that can be easily done with the 'tie up' and 'rape' option of Defeat).

If the player is raped more than 10 times by the same NPC, consensual dialogues are switched to the NPC becoming a master/mistress.

Right now, the trigger is hard coded at 10 - that will be configurable eventually.

It is also irreversible. No way to make a former slave your now master, or suddenly your peachy lover.

This means that, if you rape your spouse NPC more than 10 times, they will also lose their consensual dialogue at this point.

I don't have any dialogues yet for ordering your slave around yet, but I did add compatibility with my patched version of Puppet Master.

Once an NPC is switched to a slave dialogue tree, you will see an option to cast the puppet master spell on them and turn them into real slaves.

I tried it on two slaves so far and I was able to use them as pack mules. 

They are not fighting at this point - that will come later - so the best thing to do before going into battle is to park your slave, bound, somewhere safe.

It is all very crude and not really my cup of tea but that system will be available in the next version of Dialogues.

Oh God! I really want a mod like this!

Followers that follow you because they sexually attracted to you.

Frequently they will demand for sex and rape you instead.

Kiss and act sexy will boast their moral in battle.

Breast milking to refill their health meter.

Archived