Creating an animation marker.

shardoom

Could anyone help me with this, I've been trying to emulate the dance markers that the vanilla game uses in order to get certain npc's to perform their dance routines.

What I wanted to do was create a few 'masturbation markers' for a room within the birds nest mod. Unfortunately everything I've tried to so thus far has failed, it's probably really simple and I'm overthinking it. At the minute I've achieved making the npc's I wanted masturbate by creating an idle anim and making a condition of it the npc must be holding a special token. This works for the most part but causes brief weirdness after you sex one of the npc's.

When you approach an npc that is using one of the vanilla dance markers they stop what they're doing, talk to you and then do whatever deviant acts you wish. Only returning to their dance routines once all of the smut has been done and finished. I'd like to create something the same, but with a girl fingering herself instead of dancing.

Archived