Windrunner - The Woodland Mistress

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

EDITED:  Never mind...  Figured out the problem is that the armor appears to be altering my body shape.  The belt works fine up until I put the armor on, then suddenly my ass is too big.  Which body shape did you use to make this?  I'm using Unified UNPB but can easily modify the other armors I use to fit pretty much anything.

Other than my suddenly growing rear end, I do love the look of the armor.  Looking forward to using it on my Arcane Archer character.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

A real shame this mod is dead.  I would have loved seeing a much more intricate and lengthened opening story, where the bound female PC is much more securely bound initially, and has multiple objectives to free herself one item at a time.  And if it included some hazards that could set you back, that would be even better.

A quest later on that forces bondage on the windrunner again, and then puts her through more trials, would be really awesome!

• 1 year later...

Went back to an old load-order with Windrunner, and poor old Windrunner was looking like a bit dated.

So, I've made a re-texture, seems less pixelated, especially on the alpha fringes, more varied coloring, and generally more vibrant, while still being very ... green.

It seems to get rid of the "flat green" look that the original seemed to evidence.

I didn't update the dboots, as I don't use them.

I guess the next step is to convert this to Bodyslide, so the belt doesn't get clipping issues.

Hmm, having problems uploading this. even though it's only 9MB... Had to split it into two 7z files. They're small, but even like this took me over thirty tries to upload it. I've uploaded bigger files before. Strange. You can recombine them, or install them separately, doesn't matter. Nothing in there but .dds files.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...