Greetings, people! And nice to meet you!~ 

I haven't posted about it before, mainly because I know it'd be a long process to do so, and because I always came to find a way to carry on, even if not on the 100%. However, I've been suffering with series of recurring issues that take place in my game, and I find myself looking for every aid and help I can find.. 

I won't, at first, post many links or alikes, since I first prefer to elucidate the situation, regarding mods considerably well-known by the community, until the need to specify each of them or bring up pages arises, which I can gladly provide. And also because I'm apparently prevented to post any..

My Skyrim is heavily modded, and according to NMM, which is my manager of choice (my first one, kept by convenience), this is my list:

(PICTURE 3)

//--------------//

My body of choice is the HDT version of 7B Bombshell, and the skin is that Barbarian&Milkdrinker's muscular one. I do also make use of a sweat texture found here on the forums, called Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body-UNP-UN..(etc.)EEO, in the elf's case, and also have B3lisario's UNP SOS cock in every female NPC. 

My ENB is Unbleak ENB, on its performance version.

Another couple of mods I used for a long time were the Apachii's Hair NPC Overhaul, which changed most vanilla npcs' hairs with these of the mods, and the Body Scale Randomizer, also found in here, which allows for a forceful change of the npc's proportions and weight. Both of them brought me the first issues to be faced:

1)- Brown foreheads; (Caused by Apachii's Overhaul. When trying to remove it and install Hairdo's Overhaul, the problem persisted.) 

2)- Gray/Dark heads;

3)- Neck seams; (Even when I disable Body Scale Randomizer and make use of 'setnpcweight', it only changes the npc's head tone and fixes the neck for some seconds, before the error takes place again.)

Besides that, even when things seemed calm, I was enlightened by the idea of trying to get a body gloss like these on the images found at UNPBO (O)PPAI-7B-OPPAI TBBP/BBP's topic, with the information found on Oily Body topic. In the end, even though editing what I had to in Nifskope, all I got was a ridiculously discreet sign of fair glossness along the character's skin. Trying to tweak the enb preset, I only felt making things worse, and gave up on the idea. By then, however, other problems came up:

1)- My previous Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body's layer vanishing, while 'Nifskoped' body kept the meek gloss, and not having me able of rolling things back to how they were before the tweak.

2)- Some of the male characters presenting the same uncolored heads/ neck seam problems.

//--------------//

Here is a small comparison between yesterday's settings, without the 'body gloss issue';

(PICTURE 1)

~And today's ultimate mess, in an example of messed NPC as most are.

(PICTURE 2)

(PICTURE 4) -2 posts down-

Should I take Nifskope's settings back to how they were? How can I get that sweat back to how it was? How can I find a way to fix those npc glitches? Can I just reset all of my body mods and restart it from the scratch? There are many questions I was trying to find a solution for.. I'm really distressed and lost with these issues, and would really appreciate any kind of help in order to solve this, so I can have a stable gameplay once more! 

Thanks a lot in advance!   Not the kind of introduction I planned, but, it's making me crazy, all these problems! 

Sorry for not being able to post links, also! Not allowed.. Could only add attachments.

post-590329-0-23285300-1416714465_thumb.jpg

post-590329-0-61493500-1416714467_thumb.jpg

post-590329-0-53527000-1416714469_thumb.png

The coloured forehead is a Creation Kit issue. CK can't handle the high resolution tintmasks and the solid colours are the result of it failing.

Typically modders will switch to the vanilla tintmasks extracted from the BSAs while creating NPCs in CK then export the facegen data for inclusion in their mod's files. This same technique also works around the gray/dark face bug.

Seeing this in-game usually means the facegen data is missing, inaccessible, accidentally overridden by another mod or was never exported during mod creation.

Facegen export can be done after the fact but it will be an involved and ongoing process finding and exporting all the affected NPCs.

Not sure about the NifScope gloss issue. Doubtless a lesson learned about keeping backups. I'd recommend avoiding further frustration with uncertain settings by going back to the original NIF and starting again.

Will there be a way to fix these NPCs, then? Will I need to find a way to make use of Creation Kit, for it?

I did try to overwrite some backed up Facegen data files in the original folder, but, it ended up making no difference.. :(

As for the gloss, I believe I managed to moreless fix it.. Only this discoloring issue is tormenting me, still..!

I really dont know what's the problem with my Skyrim, or what is the reason behind it, but, I keep getting the discolored faces.. It goes all white on males, and a brownish gray on females.. Makes me crazy..! :( And screws up the game! :'/

Now to check your load order:

1.) RaceCompatibility.esm why do you have this?

2.) SkryimShadowStripingFixes.esp you don't need this Unofficial patches already fixes this.

3.) Download Unofficial Patches please.

4.) Are you using Unp body? Because you have SOS-B3lisario's Unp Body.esp never used this myself it may cause a neck gap or change your skeleton not sure

5.)Npc Body Scale Randomizer.esp has neck gap issues and shouldn't be used in my opinion.

i'll post others if i find them

I'll try the most recent version of your files!

As for the questions, I first downloaded RaceCompatibility for a custom race I really never used, but, left there! My only problems with Unofficial patches were that no plugin was shown! :( But I'll try again! And make sure to delete this Body Scale Randomizer.. It never helped with what I really needed.. x,x'' And, B3lisario's UNP is not anything related to the body itself, it's just the futa cock adapted for unp body variants! :)

Archived