Good Furry/Anthro mods?

Hey I've been out of the skyrim loop for a while (hard drive crashed, upgraded to an SSD, been playing STALKER SHOC before and after that happened) And I kinda wanna know...

Are there any good sexy furry race mods? On top of that, any small furry race mods (like Moogles or Mimigas or whatnot?)

Also, I've occasionally seen screenshots of a mod that had a anthro cat race (half furry, but the chest and/or face was plain skin) that was really sexy. I don't think it was that old dagi race mod, it was something else. Any idea what it was?

Put in Adult section in case of adult screenshots.

No. not even close to what I'm looking for. I'm looking for small (small as in halfway between a nord child and a nord adult) furry races, not small human children.

As for that 2nd one... it was basically a half-khajiit half human mod, but much cuter looking than the dagi mod.

It was sort of like the Kawa Khajiit mod or Tabaxi race for oblivion.

I'll post this link to a previous 'Furry'/Anthro related thread and suggest using Enhanced Character Edit which allows the player to set the main character's height regardless of race and gender.

It's how I got a Khajiit 'female' to stand at 1.00, a height which allows her to tower over most other female characters and pretty much every other beast race character in the game. It works just as well to reverse character scale. 

post-197547-0-20508200-1416710860_thumb.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37654-needs-more-furrys/?hl=furry

hmm not really what I was looking for either.

Guess the "small and cute" Moogle/Mimiga - Ish sort of race I'm looking for just isn't available just yet (seems to be pseudo-realistic full furry type races instead.)

Okay try the next thing:  The Half-Khajiit like things.

What have we got for making khajiits sexier (as in more human and partially furred, again like Kawa or Tabaxi for oblivion) or more neko-like?

• 2 weeks later...

I can't remember who it was exactly, but the person you're thinking of does have a thread here on LL.

I believe the name of the mod was "Immersive Bodies", and for the longest time, it's been in (Private?) beta.

The mod had, among other things:

- Multi-Breated Khajit

- Flat Argonians (There is a mod on the Nexus that does this as well, by a different author)

- Sheathed/Knotted Dongs for beast races

- Dragon Cocks

- Horse Cocks

- A W.I.P Shark race

- Probably some more things I can't remember atm

EternalBlack seems to have disappeared without a word. The download links are down, as is the tumblr page. Since he was rather touchy about people sharing his work without permission, and now that he and the legitimate downloads are gone people are passing around the existing files, so I doubt he's coming back. It really is a shame because it looked like it was making some real progress.

I got a few race mods like a fox, Rabbit, 2 Dogs, and nothing for Dragons/Scales apart from an argonian. I might have more than that somewhere I forget. But I got this pic I just took today for some reason. a Dog race mod, with SoS lizard and canine cock addons.

Don't know about you but I like it. And if your looking for girl mods, sorry...... And for immersive bodies...  google is your friend. Or I can dig around on my other 3 hard drives and see if I also have the files. There are also mods that add flaccid, and erect penises to almost every animal. I love that one personally! :>

post-89892-0-19795200-1418371848_thumb.jpg 

I got a few race mods like a fox, Rabbit, 2 Dogs, and nothing for Dragons/Scales apart from an argonian. I might have more than that somewhere I forget. But I got this pic I just took today for some reason. a Dog race mod, with SoS lizard and canine cock addons.

Don't know about you but I like it. And if your looking for girl mods, sorry...... And for immersive bodies...  google is your friend. Or I can dig around on my other 3 hard drives and see if I also have the files. There are also mods that add flaccid, and erect penises to almost every animal. I love that one personally! :>

attachicon.gif2014-12-11_00006.jpg

Yeah I already tried google. Got nothing.