What to do after finding HANDCUFFS ? :/ 

Look for a clue around the place, and then make deductions. That seems to be the big idea, and well, it's nice not to have a pointer out from nowhere to tell where to go. And if you read the topic, you'll see the creator won't give any clue.

<Français on>

Yop ! Bien aimé SS2, et là je tente le 3.

J'ai remarqué un truc depuis l'installation du mod: certains dialogues ont disparus. Les marchands itinérants, et tous les PNJ du mod Sexout Soliciting (ce qui rend le mod injouable, donc je signale l'incompatibilité).

J'ai un peu de temps devant moi, alors si tu as besoin d'aide pour la traduction, je peux peut être aider.

Concerning dialogs problems it was predictable  and will be solved in the second episode. I'll try to accelerate the dev of that.

<french response>

Oui, le problème des dialogues vient en partie d'une erreur de ma part dans la v1, j'ai dev suivant la voie facile et découvert ce problème que je ne maitrisais pas, c'est corrigé pour la v1.2. Pour le reste les premières réactions au fil que j'ai lancé sur le sujet ne sont pas encourageantes :P

Personally I just removed your line of dialog and used SmallerTalk. I don't remember any dialog issue after that.

Yes, no choice, it's what I have done in v1.2, I'll come back to a non-intrusive method else it breaks to many mods but with 2 additionnal methods to force dialogs of SS3 on NPCs without dials or NPCs with closed dials.

More work cause I must use another way to do calculations I wanted to do on greeting to flag the like-level of the NPC vs slavers :P

trying to get this working but having trouble with it crashing any advice?

FalloutNV.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
STV01aDataLib.esm
SS3Datas.esm
SS3Children.esm
SS3Buildings.esm
SexoutSlavers3core.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutDrugging.esm
SexoutSCRDebug.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutSlavers3.esp

Total active plugins: 23
Total plugins: 23

it opens the game to the first credit screen 

steam version i english 

ive gotten sex out working from what i could tell the others as with them on and the order there in there it loads a bit futher 

sex outNG v2.6.84r1 

SexoutCommonResources-20140707.9.zip (off the site)

not sure which one is nvse or een if i have it new to this

Soory, I don't see anything problematic.

Try to launch SS3 alone (déactivate all other mods) and activate only SS3 and its dependencies.

FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
STV01aDataLib.esm
SS3Datas.esm
SS3Children.esm
SS3Buildings.esm
SexoutSlavers3core.esm
SexoutSlavers3.esp

So, I created a new character, started the "revival of slavery" quest - everything went fine until:

I was looking for the handcuffs. I've looked everywhere(In my opinion), but there are no handcuffs or anything that would continue the quest.

What have I missed?

You are half right; but there is something to read in a metal box, there is a bunker entrance, there is a NPC having a key, ...

Hi man, awesome job, just wondering, I keep getting these "Hello" dialogue when I talk to NPCs, someone I can't get other mods to work because of it, would there be a way to bypass it? Thanks for the mod man!

that could be all kinds of problems, TES5Edit sorted that out for me the first time around but not with this mod. (havn't had it with this mod -yet-)

so time for what maybe some stupid questions, or even just thinking of something basic that may have been overlooked. you'll need to google or Nexus search them as i'm still not aloud to post links yet. (psudo links remove the space and dot and replace with real . )

Is your SkSe up to date? skse (dot) silverlock (dot) org

Also LOOT will help you to ID your problems:  loot (dot) github (dot) io/

And of course there are load orders to worry about, you can manualy do this and even more easily via Nexus, BUT if you don't want to spend hours. TES5Edit will soon become your friend. That can be found on nexus mods, just type in "Tes5edit" and make sure the game is set for skyrim

nexusmods (dot) com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

Edited by blackfoxkitsune

Hi man, awesome job, just wondering, I keep getting these "Hello" dialogue when I talk to NPCs, someone I can't get other mods to work because of it, would there be a way to bypass it? Thanks for the mod man!

Yes, it's know and will be corrected in next episode.

Working as intended, she's drugged

So i' m stuck for hours at "some place"... Can you give me a hint?
P.S.: the place is in spoiler box.

In a chamber with switches and a Robo brain.
I try to kill the robot, and then all the posiible combinations of the switches, but the door doesnt open