View File

This mod is a game and is only for entertainment.

Its goal is by no means to attack or denigrate a group or community of some kind or promote violence or hatred. Please, do not use it in a state of mind other than this and in any case if you do not have the ability to go beyond the "first degree".

Here is the first episode of SexoutSlavers3 entitled 'The revival of slavery' which allows you to start a slave career that I hope will be long.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/22/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    See thread

Hello.

Here is the first episode of SexoutSlavers3 entitled 'The revival of slavery' which allows you to start a slave career that I hope will be long.

At the end of this episode, you will have limited access to the sanctuary of the slavers, and perhaps one day you will be the master. You'll can then enslave the people and train your new toys to 'break' them and possibly to make them sex slaves.

I wanted this series of quests relatively difficult, you will find many other mods that allow to manage the characters much more easily if it is your desire.

In Sexout Slavers 3 you will need to explore, to discuss, to read but above all to think. I tried to introduce many false roads, beware of what may seem too easy and do not expect to find maps markers everywhere or yellow arrows on the heads of the characters.

This episode is for ideally be played on a new game and starts once you have talked to Trudy. At the end, make a safe save when the main quest ends, the next episode will begin at this point.

Good game and good luck.

Gameplay
Never forget that your goal is to be a slaver, a great slaver. So you have an evil alignment and it will, in next episodes modify the reaction of people.
There will have allies, neutral or ennemies NPC so be very carefull on who you kill and who you befriend if you start a new game.
For example, NCR want order and a full NCR people will be your ennemy. Legion are slavers so you are competitors and they will never accept slavers getting power. But not every NCR or Legion people are loyal so they are not all ennemies.

Some technical:
TIP: make VERY frequent saves and NEVER fast or automatic saves.

Required :
  • functional Sexout
  • SexoutCommonResources and all dependencies

Recommended:
  • SexoutZaZ
  • NVAC

Load order :
FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
STV01aDataLib.esm
SS3Datas.esm
SS3Children.esm
SS3Buildings.esm
SexoutSlavers3core.esm
SexoutSlavers3.esp

Language:
I am French and speak a very bad English so do not be surprised if you find abnormalities in the texts.
As I try to be a minimum roleplay but as I am unable to pass abstractions in another language, any notes you find in the mod are graphical, allowing to translate easily.
If you are French, for example, copy the contents of 'textures\STVMods\SS3\notes\EN' in 'textures\STVMods\SS3\notes' and you will have the notes in French.

Expected problems :
In order to force the dialogues with certain NPCs who do not have the basis, I have 'prioritary' GREETING and this can cause the fail of some original quests or other mods quests.
Nevertheless, to help address these problems I use a formlist where you can add NPCs on which you should not force these greetings. This will make it easier to correct problems by modifying the mod if it is a NPC from Fallout or by creating a patch if it's a character in a mod.

One last thing:

Please preserve the pleasure of others, do not reveal clues without using 'spoiler' tags, whether for questions or answers, thank you.

French version

Salut.

Voici le premier épisode de SexoutSlavers3, intitulé 'La renaissance de l'esclavage' qui vous permettra de démarrer une carrière d'esclavagiste qui, je l'espère, sera longue.

A la fin de cet épisode, vous aurez un accès limité au sanctuaire des esclavagistes, et peut être un jour en serez vous le maître. Vous pourrez alors réduire à l'esclavage la population et entrainer vos nouveaux jouets afin de les 'casser' puis d'en faire éventuellement des esclaves sexuels.

J'ai voulu cette série de quêtes relativement difficile, vous trouverez de nombreux autres mods qui permettent de manager des personnages beaucoup plus facilement si c'est votre envie. 

Dans Sexout Slavers 3 vous devrez explorer, dialoguer, lire mais surtout réfléchir, et pas comme un miroir. J'ai essayé d'introduire de nombreuses fausses pistes, méfiez vous de ce qui peut paraître trop facile et ne vous attendez pas a trouver des marqueurs de cartes partout ou des flèches jaunes sur la tête des personnages.

Cet épisode est fait pour, idéalement, être joué sur une partie nouvelle et ne démarre qu'une fois que vous aurez pu parler à Trudy.

Bon jeu et bonne chance.

UN CONSEIL : faites des sauvegardes TRES régulières et JAMAIS des sauvegardes rapides ou automatiques.

Un peu de technique :

Requis :
  • Sexout fonctionnel
  • SexoutCommonResources et ses dépendances

Conseillé :
  • SexoutZaZ
  • NVAC

Load order :
FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
STV01aDataLib.esm
SS3Datas.esm
SS3Children.esm
SS3Buildings.esm
SexoutSlavers3core.esm
SexoutSlavers3.esp

Langue :
Je suis français et ait un très mauvais anglais donc ne vous étonnez pas si vous trouvez des anomalies dans les textes.
Comme j'essaie d'être un minimum roleplay mais que je suis incapable de faire passer des abstractions dans une autre langue, toutes les notes que vous trouverez dans le mod sont graphiques, ce qui permet de les traduire facilement.
Si vous êtes français par exemple, copiez le contenu de 'textures\STVMods\SS3\notes\FR' dans 'textures\STVMods\SS3\notes' et vous aurez les notes en français.

Problèmes attendus :
Afin de pouvoir forcer les dialogues avec certains NPCs qui n'en ont pas à la base, j'ai des GREETING 'prioritaires' et celà peut causer le non démarrage de certaines quêtes d'origine ou d'autres mods.
Néanmoins j'ai fait en sorte de faciliter la correction de ces problèmes en utilisant une formlist dans laquelle on peut ajouter les NPCs sur lesquels on ne doit pas forcer les greetings. Il sera ainsi facile de corriger les problèmes soit en modifiant le mod si c'est un NPC de Fallout soit en créant un patch si c'est un personnage d'un mod.

Une dernière chose :

SVP préservez le plaisir des autres ne dévoilez pas d'indices sans utilisez de balises 'spoiler', que ce soit pour des questions ou des réponses, merci.

Green text was recently added so you can have miss it.

There is not a lot to see in this part as it is the first episode and it is principally quest, dialogues and reasoning driven with very few sex while you are not a slaver (you will be a novice slaver at the end of the episode and will begin a slaver's life).

Mod is and will be oriented to slave management, with a few sex stages and eventually a few bondage stages if you use ZaZ but the goal is not to do a x-rated movie :)

Note that it seems Zaz anims number did change since SS2 (but not sure) and I seek an exact list of Sexout and Zaz anims in forum.

At the end of this episode, you will have limited access to the sanctuary of the slavers, and perhaps one day you will be the master. You'll can then enslave the people and train your new toys to 'break' them and possibly to make them sex slaves.

Made it to the point where the quest ends and started breaking the first slave . Great mod so far thx :) .

Only ran into some minor problems.

A quest related topic in goodsprings can be blocked/hidden by a certain companion mod.

Some locations and map markers are in french.

Not a big problem but it made finding some places a bit too easy when all else was in english.

Last problem was that the slaver´s defenders/turrets are marked as hostile and fight (some of ;) ) your companions

edit: The notes were good.

The switch puzzel and the antidote were a bit tricky to solve but i like that difficulty.(took me a while to watch in that place :D )

Hey you did go faster that I would have think to solve problems, gratz  :P

Remove your spoil on the last girl please and It's a bad idea to enslave her for the next episode ;)

Concerning your first spoiler, there are a lot of bugs and problems in Fallout itself and in a lot of mods, surely in mine too. I did create exactly the same one but, as I test my mods with other some ones loaded AND without, I did see the trap and corrected it in my mod.

It is VERY easy to break any NPC by 'capting' his greeting. In this case you don't see easily the problem cause your mod works but the other mods and Vanilla are broken. I did the same with the NPC you speak of and realize that it's quest were broken and don't launch and for this NPC it is very problematic at start of the game  :D

I corrected that but if an other mod don't I can't do anything, so the first thing to do when having a problem is to try after deactivating any mod potentially concerned.

Even Fallout have this problem and many NPC don't show topics added by mod at the first time you speak with them. In doubt always speak twice to any NPC.

Concerning the second problem, I work with a french version of FNV and as soon as I modify anything, as for example a room or place, it is automaticaly translated in french. The only solution I have is to modify back this name with FNVEdit but I must do this each time I correct the mod and save  :s

Concerning the I know the problem and I seek a solution. For now, everybody, let them out of the final center or add the Slavers faction to them :

In console mode :

<select the companion>

addToFaction xx0013AB 1

where xx is the mod number of STV01aDataLib.esm, not SexoutSlavers3.esp

The second episode is on the road, synopsys done, coding beginned ;)

CAUTION: make a save just after finishing the first quest, the second episode will begin here and I'm not sure that what you would have done after will be preserved.

N.B.: what do you think of the graphical notes? No problems with that?

Please preserve the pleasure of others, do not reveal clues without using 'spoiler' tags, whether for questions or answers, thank you.

In Sexout Slavers 3 you will need to explore, to discuss, to read but above all to think. I tried to introduce many false roads, beware of what may seem too easy and do not expect to find maps markers everywhere or yellow arrows on the heads of the characters.

It's not a bug, you failed  :D

(The bug is that you may have die)

Proceed, finally , some skills are critical for the passage of tasks. (this not spoiler I believe)

Yes, some kils. I tried to vary the different elements of the quests  :)

No, it's no spoiler. Now I will no aswer when there is a spoil, my new vision of life will be if you ignore what I wrote I'll ignore what you write :D

Finished. Well except original NPCs, SexoutStore vendors dialogs blocked. Just cemetery teleportation work propertly, other cause game crush.

Thanks for your returns, it ever help to make the mods better and gratz  :)

Concerning the NPCs dialogs it's a problem I waited for, I'll look at that.

For your crashes :

1. Can you give me your load order?
  2. Do you use NVAC? (I recommend it, since I use it I have very few crashes)
  3. If you restart the game before teleporting, does the game crash or it only after a few hours of play?
  4. If you try, on console mode, 'coc Goodsprings', does the game crash too?

I'm surprised cause I only do a 'player.moveto', but I'll look.

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] NosCo Companion System.esm

[X] ACM Fem Fatales of FO3.esm

[X] ACMFemFatalesMore.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm

[X] SexoutDrugging.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutStore.esm

[X] Survivalist Bunker.esm

[X] AJHouseNV.esm

[X] Children of the Wasteland.esm

[X] Lings.esm

[X] MikotoBeauty.esm

[X] CFWNV.esm

[X] Mercenary Girls.esm

[X] STV01aDataLib.esm

[X] SS3Datas.esm

[X] SS3Children.esm

[X] SS3Buildings.esm

[X] SexoutSlavers3core.esm

[X] FalloutNV_lang.esp

[X] Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp

[X] Readius_NV.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] Luxury Hideout.esp

[X] PerkEveryLevel.esp

[X] GRA WRP Compatibility Patch.esp

[X] bzArmour.esp

[X] DragonskinTacticalOutfit.esp

[X] LingsPrettyThings.esp

[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp

[X] MikotoBeauty.esp

[X] GunRunnersArsenal Integration Mod.esp

[X] noweaponarmordamage.esp

[X] DeadMoney_R.esp

[X] HonestHeartsRusMgTribal.esp

[X] OldWorldBlues_RUS_MG.esp

[X] LonesomeRoad03Rus.esp

[X] GunRunnerArsenal_RUS.esp

[X] ClassicRus.esp

[X] CaravanRus.esp

[X] MercenaryRus.esp

[X] TribalRus.esp

[X] SexoutSlavers3.esp

[X] Paradise Lost.esp

[X] Female Legion.esp

[X] fiendgirls.esp

[X] SmallerTalk.esp

[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp

[X] SexoutSex.esp

[X] SexoutSoundFX.esp

[X] SexoutDrugs.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] SexoutSexkey.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutAftermath.esp

[X] Personal Bunker Home.esp

[X] Catalin private Home.esp

[X] BunkerComplex.esp

[X] Abandoned Warehouse HQ.esp

[X] ContinueAfterEnding.esp

2. No I don't (but switch off all auto-saves and dont use quick-saves)

3. I try teleports 4 times after crushes restart from different saves, only t-port to cemetery work normal, and after cemetery i played 20-30 min before crush.

4. It works normal.

SS3PatchForSexoutStore.esp

I don't see SexoutSlavers in the load order so it's difficult to recommend anything but I see some mods which interest me :P

But as I see your load order seems correct, let's go

Here is a patch for the problem with SexoutStore, I do the easier way by patching SS3 but it is TEMPORARY. You'll have acces to the original dialogues but lost the ones of SexoutSlavers3.

I'll try to deliver a better way to do in the next episode. There are a lot of mod where the GREETING topics are like that and they will ALL cause problem because like they do the GREETING they block all other greeting and 'reserve' the NPC for the mod.

Concerning the crashes, I did have the same problem with the game crashing on teleport after a timeplay of more then 30mn. It seems the game become more and more instable as we play (who said memory leaks and null pointers).

Doing a 'pcb' before teleporting sometime help but I solved that with NVAC. Now I can play many hours whithout beeing afraid of teleport.