This is something I've wondered through Skyrim Adult modding.

Sabielin

Has anyone ever thought of making body collisions more...effective..in the adult mods? So that it doesn't look like two lifeless dolls or bricks

smashing against one another? Just a thought. I've once seen someone...or another, working toward this particular collision and explained

that it wasn't too difficult and took a long time to finish and when they did, it wasn't very effective because he wasn't using help from any third or

more party sources.

Sharing is important, you can't do it all.

A community without communication is meaningless. Show more files to teach those who need to understand more so we can provide ideas

to the modding. Don't leave us in the dark!

"Let me help you, Dammit!" :P

Has anyone ever thought of making body collisions more...effective..in the adult mods? So that it doesn't look like two lifeless dolls or bricks

smashing against one another? Just a thought. I've once seen someone...or another, working toward this particular collision and explained

that it wasn't too difficult and took a long time to finish and when they did, it wasn't very effective because he wasn't using help from any third or

more party sources.

A community without communication is meaningless. Show more files to teach those who need to understand more so we can provide ideas

The first start to help is to actually start to do things for the game of choice. Show what you can do .. what you like to do . and then ask questions. You will be surprised at how much info you can get from just helping with what you currently can do. I mention the above so that those with the same skills and taste can get to know you and your work.

Based on your post I think you will fit in quite well as you seem to be willing to help others as well as work in groups to accomplish some goal..:D

As soon as I load GECK and or CK and start making some changes.. no matter what they are.. I will be able to get so much help I will likely get overwhelmed. My problem is a combination of laziness, interest in all aspects of modding (quite a lot of aspects) as well as serious shortage of time. If it wasn't for my tipple monitor and having this running for quick post here and there I wouldn't be as active as I currently am.. lol.

Anyway .. start somewhere and you will find the help you need here on LL. .. and then-some..

I believe the lack of something like this is because when you actually want to experience this level of details you better off playing a game that's exclusively designed towards this particular feature ( like SV ) , making a mod for it is probably possible , but people don't bother and are just happy with the current mods such as sexlab , SoS..etc .

Sounds like a huge undertaking probably not going to happen with Skyrim. Maybe the next elder scrolls if the tech gets crazy?!

Anyways, TBBP/HDT  bouncing has really helped my scenes not look so lifeless.

cheers.

/fixed

But oh wait, what is this? Do I hear a van full of microsoft money coming around the corner? Guess there won't be any crazy tech because it would make the Xbone commit seppuku.

there would need to be some kind of instruction to insert the guy into a specific spot instead of just using basic two character animations. Some sex games out there do this like sexvilla2 for example.

I agree. Don't forgot their incredibly sound precise collision animations; Combine that with ENB.

So much win. We could do so much better than what we have.

more party sources.

The first start to help is to actually start to do things for the game of choice. Show what you can do .. what you like to do . and then ask questions. You will be surprised at how much info you can get from just helping with what you currently can do. I mention the above so that those with the same skills and taste can get to know you and your work.

Based on your post I think you will fit in quite well as you seem to be willing to help others as well as work in groups to accomplish some goal.. :D

As soon as I load GECK and or CK and start making some changes.. no matter what they are.. I will be able to get so much help I will likely get overwhelmed. My problem is a combination of laziness, interest in all aspects of modding (quite a lot of aspects) as well as serious shortage of time. If it wasn't for my tipple monitor and having this running for quick post here and there I wouldn't be as active as I currently am.. lol.

Anyway .. start somewhere and you will find the help you need here on LL. .. and then-some..

Oh of course I know that's an excellent way to start. The game of choice is Skyrim, but we need to work a little more towards expanded ideas.

We have the animations set down pat, but we need to primarily focus on a more..realistic body collision instead of characters clipping through one another literally. There needs to be a "transition to sex" animation as well; One for the standard and another for it forced. Transitioning from one action to another as well. Of course there's Sexvilla2, but some like myself want to play Skyrim and Sexvilla2 at the same time. I say: "Sure, why not?" :P

After all, the sex modding had already begun to be a part of this particular game for entertainment, so we give them more entertainment.

Sounds like a huge undertaking probably not going to happen with Skyrim. Maybe the next elder scrolls if the tech gets crazy?!

cheers.

/fixed

But oh wait, what is this? Do I hear a van full of microsoft money coming around the corner? Guess there won't be any crazy tech because it would make the Xbone commit seppuku.

Well considering the fact that Bethesda hasn't announced Fallout 4, which what, would likely be on retail by the end of 2016? The next Elder Scrolls would come out around 2018 or later.

So, my idea is that no matter how incompetent and lazy Bethesda is towards the PC community, they'll be forced to include some "crazy tech" for their game, in order to dominate or at least compete with other games.

Oh, and laughing at how well ESO is doing now. Just, lol.

cheers.

/fixed

Well considering the fact that Bethesda hasn't announced Fallout 4, which what, would likely be on retail by the end of 2016? The next Elder Scrolls would come out around 2018 or later.

So, my idea is that no matter how incompetent and lazy Bethesda is towards the PC community, they'll be forced to include some "crazy tech" for their game, in order to dominate or at least compete with other games.

Oh, and laughing at how well ESO is doing now. Just, lol.

Don't get your hopes up.

Gi36CrZ.jpg

Archived