Belly Dance Mod?

no-remorse

I've been looking for something like this too so I'm curious also.

The best dancing mod I tried was actually a follower mod called selene kate. I think nearly all the dances are modern but some of them are really good and some of them maybe even similar to belly dancing. I think the mod has around 50 different dances and you can add your own music to start playing with the dance.

It could be worth a shot to try it.

I've been looking for something like this too so I'm curious also.

The best dancing mod I tried was actually a follower mod called selene kate. I think nearly all the dances are modern but some of them are really good and some of them maybe even similar to belly dancing. I think the mod has around 50 different dances and you can add your own music to start playing with the dance.

It could be worth a shot to try it.

Never tried that mod, but the dance its only for the follower? If not i'll give a try. Edit: I see the mod includes a dance called "Miku Belly Dance " I dont like japanese figures but will look good in game.

You can talk to her and ask her to teach you to dance, then you will dance while she plays drum, or you can dance together or you can choose to have her dance only. So you need to have her following you if you want to dance.

It is a very good follower mod with lots of great features, One of the best out there I think. I highly reccomend it.

there is also a vid of one of the dances on this page http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36993/?

If you wish to dance without her following you the only way I know of is too do the dance animation through console (but then no music will start)

But you can always have her stay somewhere else and teleport her to you when you wish to dance.

Edit: I don't think she looks like a japanese figure, she is one of the best looking companions out there but maybe thats just me :)

You can talk to her and ask her to teach you to dance, then you will dance while she plays drum, or you can dance together or you can choose to have her dance only. So you need to have her following you if you want to dance.

It is a very good follower mod with lots of great features, One of the best out there I think. I highly reccomend it.

there is also a vid of one of the dances on this page http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36993/?

If you wish to dance without her following you the only way I know of is too do the dance animation through console (but then no music will start)

But you can always have her stay somewhere else and teleport her to you when you wish to dance.

Edit: I don't think she looks like a japanese figure, she is one of the best looking companions out there but maybe thats just me :)

Ok, downloading right now :) Thanks for the tips. Do you know how to start the dance animation through console? Which commands i need to type? For the japanese look I was refering to the youtube video of miku belly dance xD The companion its ok but looks like a doll face.

Archived