T pose Riekling race

Mephykuns

I assume someone would have to map that body to the new skeleton to make it work...

How does one do that

That is out of my pay bracket. I'm pretty sure it would require serious 3DSMax or Blender work to attach the skeleton to the mesh. I don't use those products though so have no idea how. I only understand enough to know that 3DSMax / Blender is the direction to go.

I assume someone would have to map that body to the new skeleton to make it work...

How does one do that

That is out of my pay bracket. I'm pretty sure it would require serious 3DSMax or Blender work to attach the skeleton to the mesh. I don't use those products though so have no idea how. I only understand enough to know that 3DSMax / Blender is the direction to go.

funny thing is i renamed all the bones in the skeleton to the default names  and it got animations but all it did was stretch out the model and looks really weird

Archived