I've got this working but there are no textures on milking machines?

The stationary milking stations? Do you have the second part for Zaz animations installed? There is a texture pack to download aswell, pretty sue I had that issue when I first installed it.

using NMM it sees this mod as another version of Soulgem Oven. Am i supposed to overwrite or install as new mod?

I found MO wanted to rename it and overwrite the other mod as well, the drop down menu with the correct name in MO helped.

The LAL start seems a little harsh.

Starting in an abandoned house with four forsworn outside (2 ranged) when you're lvl 1, running worked - but took a few attempts

- Might be worth highlighting that the armours are all CBBE body based (hoping for the nigh inviteable future UNP conversion), the cow t-shirt clips a lot on the UNP bottom :) ( Naked it it is... the things we suffer ;) )

The cow tail didn't like the UNP body at all (running XP32 XSE skeleton), not been able to try it on another body type. The tail was about 9ft tail and attached to an imaginary point 3ft above the PC head, and flapped about like an angry snake. Was quite amusing :)

As a male, how could I produce milk from my breasts to complete the quest?

squeeze really really really hard.

you actually do "complete" the quest. she gives you all the perks you need to craft the armors at the end of that. however males will have their own story line evntually.

This mod placed both this mod and myself on the top downloads list for this month. Just wanted to express my appreciation for everyone playing with the crazy perverted thing I made for no reason.

I've been around modding a lot of games, and I've floated around several communities including those like Nexus and PlanetQuake back in the day before IGN bought all the things. LoverLab has to be the most fulfilling so far though.

Men can lactate. They have all the necessary biology - just need the added hormones.

here is problem #1. i just checked my  malebody_1.nif. there is no breast bone, no breast weighting. also no belly. so scaling the breasts will just not work for 99.9999% of lovers even us loverslab folk. i would love to fix that. it will be hard though. nobody mods the male body except the sam mod. and even that is centred around making nerds into steroid muscle assholes. i was just saying in the irc channel how i love to pioneer things. pioneering this will be difficult though.

post-501843-0-79234300-1417683060_thumb.png

problem #2. i have personally never *seriously* considered HRT because of the insane amount of side effects and psych doctor approval requirements involved to get the perscriptions. it has also been extremely beneficial to me to be able to switch between being male and being fem.

between the nif not having weights, (which i could easily apply and offer as an additional addon), and the lack of experience, i cannot quite in a trustworthy manner create a story where the male is a producer of milk.

if i weight this nif, how far are you willing to go? 

post-501843-0-83958800-1417683397_thumb.png

do you have or know someone with the insight who could help me create a story which is both kinky and responsible? should i just say "fuck it" and give the male the same story? should i force the male player to submit to HRT? i don't have these answers.

she roams solitude. during the day she shops at the market, in the evening she visits the winking skeever. when she's idle for some reason she likes to chop wood outside the skeever.

if you mark the quest as active a pointer will point her out on the map and over her head.

I have the note. I found her and talked to her. However, nothing happens. I have all the requirements and went through alternate start and selected the sgomso (the one for the milk slave experience one. cant remember acronym.) Are there any incompatibilities you are aware of? I can talk to her. theres an option for hello, and you know. But nothing happens after.

I did open it.  I opened it before i talked to her. and then talked to her. Then opened it again. Then talked to her. Can mods that effect dialog cause a problem.

edit: I reinstalled some of the reqs. now i have a mcm for this mod. I hadnt before and never realized I was supposed to. Hope this works

editedit: I realized what was wrong. Before I reinstalled the mod and I chose sgomse option for alternate start it would work like the option that has you actually start in the prison get the lockpicks and work your way out. I didnt know that was wrong because I had not seen it another way. I had gone straight to aymee. woops lololololol

Actually I've noticed the same things as dpaidmdpy.  My first attempt took me to Solitude with the LAL for Dragonborn Gallery, got the note on the way up the hill, did the DG quest stuff first then found her in Radiant Raiment.  Went through what looked like the full conversation, reached the point where she told me that I need to be a cow, then nothing. (And all the while I've got the owner nagging me to leave even though it is just before noon.)  Checked the main post, saw the LAL bit, tried that (didn't write over any thing) but just got dumped back in the cell like I'd woken up or something. Ran to Windhelm, got the note on the way there, carriage to Solitude, spoke to her then (4 a.m.) got her first line then conversation ends. Slept till morning, same result. Reloaded old save from RR, same thing.  I've got all the requirements, they are up to date as far as I know.  

Men can lactate. They have all the necessary biology - just need the added hormones.

here is problem #1. i just checked my  malebody_1.nif. there is no breast bone, no breast weighting. also no belly. so scaling the breasts will just not work for 99.9999% of lovers even us loverslab folk. i would love to fix that. it will be hard though. nobody mods the male body except the sam mod. and even that is centred around making nerds into steroid muscle assholes. i was just saying in the irc channel how i love to pioneer things. pioneering this will be difficult though.

attachicon.gifmale.png

problem #2. i have personally never *seriously* considered HRT because of the insane amount of side effects and psych doctor approval requirements involved to get the perscriptions. it has also been extremely beneficial to me to be able to switch between being male and being fem.

between the nif not having weights, (which i could easily apply and offer as an additional addon), and the lack of experience, i cannot quite in a trustworthy manner create a story where the male is a producer of milk.

if i weight this nif, how far are you willing to go? 

attachicon.gifmalebreast.png

do you have or know someone with the insight who could help me create a story which is both kinky and responsible? should i just say "fuck it" and give the male the same story? should i force the male player to submit to HRT? i don't have these answers.

You could milk males in another way. Y'know, semen? Just make different kinds like you did for milks and have the men bottle their own using the rings from soulgem oven.

Will there be a possibility of Alternate Start being optional? I didn't use it this installation since I actually wanted to complete the main story quest for once, having done that i didn't feel like starting over again. So a version without AS as a explicit dependency (marked as needed master), would make for a nice alternative to MIlk Mod Economy (since that kinda fights with Gem Oven anyway)

... it already is optional. well like. you need to have it apparently. but you don't have to use it. if you ever wanted to start a vanilla game with AS installed you choose the "i was caught crossing the border illegally" and it starts off on that stupid carrage ride like normal.

... it already is optional. well like. you need to have it apparently. but you don't have to use it. if you ever wanted to start a vanilla game with AS installed you choose the "i was caught crossing the border illegally" and it starts off on that stupid carrage ride like normal.

This is what I was wondering, because since when I tried to LAL with this it didn't work and when I LALed (LAL'd?) with another start it didn't progress. Haven't gone back and tried again simply because I don't want to be trying to fill the Dragonborn Gallery on two different saves and getting totally confused. I'm still interested in this though.

Guest squid0767

Is this compatible with Milk Mod Economy?  Will it cause conflicts?

The two work fine together, but the breast scaling can only be done by ONE mod. Sooo, you'll have to make a choice between the boobs growing due to MilkMod OR SGO2.  If you use SGO2's breast scaling, you won't see any growth on your milk maids. And if you use Milk Mod's breast scaling, your soul gem "factories" (ahem) will have normal size boobies with huge bellies..