@darkconsole

My game still crashes, even with ApachiiHairFemales.esm v1_4.  It's a shame because I am loving your SGO mod, and this would go perfectly with it.  Maybe Alternate Start: Live Another Life isn't optional.  I don't have that one.  When I open up your mod in the creation kit, I see UNKNOWN as one of the referenced files.

I made a bodyslide 2 conversion of your armors in Outfit Studio because I wanted to use a different slider preset.  I'll send it to you, if you want it.

I installed Alternate Start - Live Another Life, and now I do not CTD at the Skyrim title screen.  The UNKNOWN entry in the Creation Kit is also replaced by Alternate Start - Live Another Life.  Since you referenced it when you made the .esp, this mod is a requirement until you remove it from the .esp.  Same with ApachiiHairFemales.  Anytime I have tried to run a mod that required Apachii without it, the game CTDs at the title screen.  Neither one is optional at this point.

No worries, but you might want to update your mod description to cut down on posts complaining about the mod not working.

weird. ok. i was certain it wouldnt crash without it but i'll update.

I have an issue with the chestpiece (light) exploding when equipped on a follower. Actually... I have it on one follower and then none of the others can wear it. Not sure what that's all about.

ALSO... the cow chastity belt is invisible on some followers and so is the collar. Is there a keyword or tag missing from the belt and collar? Because if I use Devious Devices Interaction and ask if they're interested in restraints... these items do not show up as being available to put on them.

yeah, i fucked up the weight slider on the light armor apparently. not sure about the invisible belt though that is a new one for me.

I have an issue with the chestpiece (light) exploding when equipped on a follower. Actually... I have it on one follower and then none of the others can wear it. Not sure what that's all about.

ALSO... the cow chastity belt is invisible on some followers and so is the collar. Is there a keyword or tag missing from the belt and collar? Because if I use Devious Devices Interaction and ask if they're interested in restraints... these items do not show up as being available to put on them.

Are the affected followers of a custom race or using their own file path for equipment?

No. They're Sky Companions (there are 6 or 7 of them).

Using them in other profiles (I use Mod Organizer) they can wear any equipment and they use the devious device equipment properly. It's weird because the first follower I gave the cow chastity belt to, I got the whole Devious device dialogue about it locking in place with a a click or something like that. After that, I have to be creative or just not use the belt on additional followers. 

HMMmmmmm..... I had this issue once before with an armor. It could not be used at a certain weight... can't remember if it was 100 or 0. So if your character was 100 weight, you would get it to show up by changing weight to 99. Something like that. So this might just be a weight slider issue when they were created.

@darkconsole

My game still crashes, even with ApachiiHairFemales.esm v1_4.  It's a shame because I am loving your SGO mod, and this would go perfectly with it.  Maybe Alternate Start: Live Another Life isn't optional.  I don't have that one.  When I open up your mod in the creation kit, I see UNKNOWN as one of the referenced files.

I made a bodyslide 2 conversion of your armors in Outfit Studio because I wanted to use a different slider preset.  I'll send it to you, if you want it.

I installed Alternate Start - Live Another Life, and now I do not CTD at the Skyrim title screen.  The UNKNOWN entry in the Creation Kit is also replaced by Alternate Start - Live Another Life.  Since you referenced it when you made the .esp, this mod is a requirement until you remove it from the .esp.  Same with ApachiiHairFemales.  Anytime I have tried to run a mod that required Apachii without it, the game CTDs at the title screen.  Neither one is optional at this point.

No worries, but you might want to update your mod description to cut down on posts complaining about the mod not working.

weird. ok. i was certain it wouldnt crash without it but i'll update.

yeah, i fucked up the weight slider on the light armor apparently. not sure about the invisible belt though that is a new one for me.

It's cool, man.  Now, I can play your mod.  Got the note from Aymee, so it's all going according to plan.

I was worried that I would not be able to play the main story line with Alternate Start, but choosing "I was captured crossing the border illegally," lands you on the condemned cart, as in vanilla.  I enabled Frostfall before Alduin saved me, so I froze to death and had to try again with it disabled.  Oh, and Lokir fell off the wagon and died the first time too.  :P

If you want those sliders, let me know, and I'll separate them out into their own set.

Had npc's turn invisible when you use the console to remove their default chest item so they wear the cow stuff, removing first and then giving cow stuff seems to work fine so it must be something to do with them switching to it if you remove the item they are currently wearing.

I did that to a a npc which is how i thought the tails where turning them invisible and then had a repeat with a different npc whose default armor seems to have a higher armor rating so wasn't switching (was the orc npc you can get from the hold)

"I was captured crossing the border illegally," lands you on the condemned cart, as in vanilla.  I enabled Frostfall before Alduin saved me, so I froze to death and had to try again with it disabled.  Oh, and Lokir fell off the wagon and died the first time too.  :P

If you want those sliders, let me know, and I'll separate them out into their own set.

Will the sliders still be good if i tweak the armors? This was an alpha release. if they have to be redone every time probably should wait until I say its v1.0

ALL of the paths in alternate start will funnel you into the main story quest. Spoiler contains spoiler of how it works.

just instead of the card ride they trick you to find a burned body in helgan who has a journal that tells the main story line from a third person perspective and kicks off the rest of the chain. some of them don't even tell you "go do this shit" and makes it feel like you have been left in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do. however talking to innkeepers will try and funnel you back towards helgan, and when you get close enough, you'll see a dragon take off and then you're back to finding the burning body.

Had npc's turn invisible when you use the console to remove their default chest item so they wear the cow stuff, removing first and then giving cow stuff seems to work fine so it must be something to do with them switching to it if you remove the item they are currently wearing.

I did that to a a npc which is how i thought the tails where turning them invisible and then had a repeat with a different npc whose default armor seems to have a higher armor rating so wasn't switching (was the orc npc you can get from the hold)

If the tails are turning them invisible, that is likely an HDT problem.

Will the sliders still be good if i tweak the armors? This was an alpha release. if they have to be redone every time probably should wait until I say its v1.0

No, if you change the base mesh, then the sliders need to be redone because they are for morphing the base to fit.  If you plan on redoing the meshes at all, then it would be best to wait.

First of all: Thanks for your great work, love it!

I got an issue that i didnt see mentioned yet:

I am unable to receive any item from Aymee. I got the note after installing and went to solitude, met her, started talking and the quest was updated to milk myself - but i never got the chastity belt and collar from her. As a workaround I retrieved the items by using the console and completed milking myself for milk worth three days, the quest updated again and I went back to Aymee - she gave me the new objectives, but did not remove the belt nor collar and again I did not get any of the things from her she mentioned to give me.

Resetting and reinstalling didnt help by the way, same problem reacurring.

hi ! i was just wondering , is there a specific body type needed fior this mod ? i'm asking because when i try to start a new game with this mod installer i have an invisible body. the clothes are unaffectd, just the hand and the body.

I would really like to try out this mod so if anybody have an idea why this is happening i'll be really happy ^^ 

(also, i can't tell for this mod since i can't ty it yet :P but all your mod are great so far :D )

would be cool if there was a punishment for getting pregnant since i like breaking all kinds of rules in skyrim lol

so that way i get to keep the overly cute ears and tail :3

My guess about pregnancy not being included is that he would need to make armour work with belly skelton for preg. Tough I can be wrong maybe it is already working, can't say coz in my game light armour glitch out.

would be cool if there was a punishment for getting pregnant since i like breaking all kinds of rules in skyrim lol

My guess about pregnancy not being included is that he would need to make armour work with belly skelton for preg. Tough I can be wrong maybe it is already working, can't say coz in my game light armour glitch out.

meh worth a shot lol i can only dream ^-^

no. lol. it's actually an artifact from 90% of the people who contacted me being like "i want to make a milk farm but not be pregnant". so ring of the milk slave was born. then i rewrote soulgem oven to be expandable. and then this happened. im pretty sure the armors already have belly expanding on them since i copied the weights from cbbe hdt.

In this mod the Dragonborn willingly become a milk slave, right? :-?

forced - but only for a short time. and if you are female. and even shorter if you are an orc because then you don't have to find one. after that little story arc you're free to be or not to be.

So far, this is pretty fucking cool!  I look forward to continuing the milk slave story and eagerly await your update.

A few minor things I noticed that could be improved...

I started a new game and chose the milk slave alternate start.  Aymee did not recognize that my character was wearing the milk slave chastity belt.  Upon getting it removed and speaking to her again, she had me put on another one.  It might improve the experience a bit if the player had a dialog option like "But I'm already a milk slave!", to which Aymee could reply something like, "I don't know how long you have been wearing that belt.  How do I know you didn't steal it from somewhere?  I suppose it will suffice."

Also regarding the milk quest from Aymee, rather than putting a counter on how many times the player has milked themselves, I suggest letting Aymee require a certain number of milks of the player's race.  Since I started out as an escaped milk slave, I already had 3 days worth of milk in my inventory from previously milking, but it didn't count toward quest progression.  I realize that you tried to tie into the configured milk per day setting.  Perhaps you can do the same by setting a global variable to the configured daily value * 3, as you did with your counter, and allow the player to turn in that amount instead of milk that amount.  That way, the player could get credit for previous milking.

Regarding the milking counter, a quick test with it seems to indicate that it has an off by 1 error.  My character had 30/30 bottles of milk in her tits, but she only got credit for 29/90 milkings.

In the SGO milk slave alternate start, could we get a quest arrow for the clues we are supposed to find?  Or are you still working on that quest?  Also, collisions seem to be turned off and left off if you play in 1st person.  I switched between 1st and 3rd person several times, so I am not sure which it is.  I had to use the console with "tcl" to fix it.  The game now seems to randomly enable Immersive First Person.  While I am not certain that your mod is doing it, I suspect that it may be.

The Dwemer Milking Machine in the SGO milk slave alternate start seems dangerous.  While looking for clues, I used it and got stuck.  Eventually, I figured out that the milking/machine fuck animation was an idle and pressed the spacebar to jump.  Getting out of the machine by pressing the Use key (E), as one would get up from a chair or dismount a horse did not work.  It might be good to add that functionality and disable it as needed.

So far, this is pretty fucking cool!  I look forward to continuing the milk slave story and eagerly await your update.

I started a new game and chose the milk slave alternate start.  Aymee did not recognize that my character was wearing the milk slave chastity belt.  Upon getting it removed and speaking to her again, she had me put on another one.  It might improve the experience a bit if the player had a dialog option like "But I'm already a milk slave!", to which Aymee could reply something like, "I don't know how long you have been wearing that belt.  How do I know you didn't steal it from somewhere?  I suppose it will suffice."

Also regarding the milk quest from Aymee, rather than putting a counter on how many times the player has milked themselves, I suggest letting Aymee require a certain number of milks of the player's race.  Since I started out as an escaped milk slave, I already had 3 days worth of milk in my inventory from previously milking, but it didn't count toward quest progression.  I realize that you tried to tie into the configured milk per day setting.  Perhaps you can do the same by setting a global variable to the configured daily value * 3, as you did with your counter, and allow the player to turn in that amount instead of milk that amount.  That way, the player could get credit for previous milking.

Regarding the milking counter, a quick test with it seems to indicate that it has an off by 1 error.  My character had 30/30 bottles of milk in her tits, but she only got credit for 29/90 milkings.

In the SGO milk slave alternate start, could we get a quest arrow for the clues we are supposed to find?  Or are you still working on that quest?  Also, collisions seem to be turned off and left off if you play in 1st person.  I switched between 1st and 3rd person several times, so I am not sure which it is.  I had to use the console with "tcl" to fix it.  The game now seems to randomly enable Immersive First Person.  While I am not certain that your mod is doing it, I suspect that it may be.

The Dwemer Milking Machine in the SGO milk slave alternate start seems dangerous.  While looking for clues, I used it and got stuck.  Eventually, I figured out that the milking/machine fuck animation was an idle and pressed the spacebar to jump.  Getting out of the machine by pressing the Use key (E), as one would get up from a chair or dismount a horse did not work.  It might be good to add that functionality and disable it as needed.

ill put my vote into that! since i really want to try the quest ^-^

no. lol. it's actually an artifact from 90% of the people who contacted me being like "i want to make a milk farm but not be pregnant". so ring of the milk slave was born. then i rewrote soulgem oven to be expandable. and then this happened. im pretty sure the armors already have belly expanding on them since i copied the weights from cbbe hdt.

Then they were bad people. :P

Maybe make it toggle in MM?

Guest squid0767

I don't recall seeing it specifically listed (unless I'm an idiot) but I suspect that Milk Mod is incompatible with this? I'm having the same issues that the person mentions above,l but I don't know if they have the Milk Mod installed also, as I do.  Great work, by the way! :)

i appreciate the throughout feedback! remember i kind of released this as Alpha. i had to push a release out or i would have sat on it forever. ^_^

1) "Aymee did not recognize that my character was wearing the milk slave chastity belt"

ah. yeah. the alternate start is far from done. i was going to spend a lot of time writing the story for that and i just wanted to get a working release out. at the end of the story for alternate start you will actually meet aymee and she will segway into the main quest line.

2) i am not sure it is an off-by-one or just a "not catching all the events being fired" issue. i noticed that if i milked myself too fast after talking to her it wouldn't catch any of them. the same thing happens when drinking the orc milks for the 2nd half of that, if you drink them too fast it doesn't seem to catch them all. had to drink like 5 to get my 3 credit.

i notice that skyrim throttles some things, like if you debug.notification() the same text 3 times as fast as you can, it will only show the first time. i am wondering if that is happening with events too.

3) quest arrows. there are no clues to find yet :D but yes that will be a thing. the alternate starts works as in it doesn't break the game, but its far from done. 

4) the milk machine is actually going to vanish, and it will make sense when the story is done :D

i appreciate the throughout feedback! remember i kind of released this as Alpha. i had to push a release out or i would have sat on it forever. ^_^

1) "Aymee did not recognize that my character was wearing the milk slave chastity belt"

ah. yeah. the alternate start is far from done. i was going to spend a lot of time writing the story for that and i just wanted to get a working release out. at the end of the story for alternate start you will actually meet aymee and she will segway into the main quest line.

2) i am not sure it is an off-by-one or just a "not catching all the events being fired" issue. i noticed that if i milked myself too fast after talking to her it wouldn't catch any of them. the same thing happens when drinking the orc milks for the 2nd half of that, if you drink them too fast it doesn't seem to catch them all. had to drink like 5 to get my 3 credit.

i notice that skyrim throttles some things, like if you debug.notification() the same text 3 times as fast as you can, it will only show the first time. i am wondering if that is happening with events too.

3) quest arrows. there are no clues to find yet :D but yes that will be a thing. the alternate starts works as in it doesn't break the game, but its far from done. 

4) the milk machine is actually going to vanish, and it will make sense when the story is done :D

Sitting on a mod and never releasing it.  I know what you mean.  Got one of those myself.

Bang up job so far!  Keep it up!

I don't recall seeing it specifically listed (unless I'm an idiot) but I suspect that Milk Mod is incompatible with this? I'm having the same issues that the person mentions above,l but I don't know if they have the Milk Mod installed also, as I do.  Great work, by the way! 

the only incompatability between any of the birthing/milking mods that i know of is that only one can control the breasts at any given moment, or else they will fight eachother. that is why all of them have the option to disable scaling so you can let the one you want control it.

Guest squid0767

I don't recall seeing it specifically listed (unless I'm an idiot) but I suspect that Milk Mod is incompatible with this? I'm having the same issues that the person mentions above,l but I don't know if they have the Milk Mod installed also, as I do.  Great work, by the way! 

the only incompatability between any of the birthing/milking mods that i know of is that only one can control the breasts at any given moment, or else they will fight eachother. that is why all of them have the option to disable scaling so you can let the one you want control it.

Thank you DC - much appreciated! :)