Tomb Raider 2013 weapons

crybabyninja

In order to help you I downloaded it myself & opened 1 of the .nif's in Nifskope. Turns out the mod author did 1 small thing incorrectly: Left out part of the file path for the textures:

http://i.imgur.com/IN8rt0q.png

If you notice, in the red circle are the file paths to 2 of the textures. They're supposed to be:

• textures\armor\tomb raider mod\lara_pant_d.dds

• textures\armor\tomb raider mod\lara_pant_n.dds

In order to fix that you have to go through every .nif & manually add "texrures\" (without the quotes) to all of the file paths without that. It's tedious, but easy to do. :)

In order to help you I downloaded it myself & opened 1 of the .nif's in Nifskope. Turns out the mod author did 1 small thing incorrectly: Left out part of the file path for the textures:

http://i.imgur.com/IN8rt0q.png

If you notice, in the red circle are the file paths to 2 of the textures. They're supposed to be:

• textures\armor\tomb raider mod\lara_pant_d.dds

• textures\armor\tomb raider mod\lara_pant_n.dds

In order to fix that you have to go through every .nif & manually add "texrures\" (without the quotes) to all of the file paths without that. It's tedious, but easy to do. :)

If anyone could do this for me...it would be much appreciated since i have no idea how to do that.

idk if you download it from the same place as i do, but the original esp was editing some npc's and adding some edits somewhere in whiterun ( i think it was bannered mare or something, probably it was an attempt to create lara as an npc)

also there's supposed to be a skeleton edit for the bow placement.. so that the bow when sheathed, should have the strings attached between lara's chest (just like the original TR2k13 ones), but me dk where that file's gone.

Its been a long time but i think i do..cleaned the esp with TESV Edit, also rename's these item with "Lara's "

Tomb Raider Mod.7z

idk if you download it from the same place as i do, but the original esp was editing some npc's and adding some edits somewhere in whiterun ( i think it was bannered mare or something, probably it was an attempt to create lara as an npc)

also there's supposed to be a skeleton edit for the bow placement.. so that the bow when sheathed, should have the strings attached between lara's chest (just like the original TR2k13 ones), but me dk where that file's gone.

Its been a long time but i think i do..cleaned the esp with TESV Edit, also rename's these item with "Lara's "

attachicon.gifTomb Raider Mod.7z

is this the full mod or just a fix for the original?

attachicon.gifTomb Raider Mod.7z

It was that much of a mess? I didn't take a deep look through the .esp, but I feel like I really should have now.

is this the full mod or just a fix for the original?

It's still this:

"Install original mod, install my fix, then install Reenana's fix."

Except now you want to overwrite the .esp file with Reenana's, too.

Archived