Is this a good community?

Mephykuns

There is several people I butt heads with from time to time, but I still respect them. Even those I've gotten into arguments/debates about, I still have respect for. Cause it's not just childish bickering, it's civil (most of the time) debating. Which I can respect. I will never say I hate anyone, cause that's too strong of a word for simple online disagreements.

There's people that probably don't like me either, but all in all, this is a great community. Made some friends and even learned how to do my own modding at that.

Just always remember to follow the rules, don't criticize something unless it's constructive criticism, and show respect to your fellow posters. If you don't like something, ignore it and move on. Don't make a post just to express your dislike for it, cause it serves no purpose.

And please remember to post in the proper sections of the forums! If you're looking for a mod or have a request, there is stickies at the top of each section that you can ask in. If you need help, there is tech support sections to post in. Don't make new threads or multiple threads on the same thing, scattered amongst the forums.

And on that note, enjoy your time here. :P

Years ago, when Jimmy Kimmel and Adam ("where'd my career go?") Carolla hosted "The Man Show", they had a comedy sketch describing a postmortem service that men could sign up for, which would basically go to your house and remove/destroy all embarrasing and incriminating items that you had laying around. It still sounds like a reasonable idea.

:D

Guest Omega1084

I already hate you.

Get out.

Actually, this place is great.

Seriously, get the fuck out.

No, really, we're awesome.

Fook off, m8.

Really, it's okay.

Umm.. I actually managed to confuse myself figuring out which font and colou-...

Ehh...

Going back to drinking now.

I already hate you.

Get out.

Actually, this place is great.

Seriously, get the fuck out.

No, really, we're awesome.

Fook off, m8.

Really, it's okay.

Umm.. I actually managed to confuse myself figuring out which font and colou-...

Ehh...

Going back to drinking now.

Fook off?

rtPczjt.gif

LL is pretty lax, OP. And the community is generally pretty mature. We're all adults here (or so I fucking hope!) and can resolve disputes LIKE adults.

We don't need some overlord telling us how we need to speak. Disputes are generally lighthearted (like people recently debating ECE vs. Racemenu).

Considering Nexus likes to censor our links (or so it seems).. I'd say we're a bit more mature than they are.

• 1 month later...

This place needs some lore of it's own!

Like...the Pit!

Yes!

A pit, in which daily sacrifices of virgin men and women are made.

That's how this site stay's afloat, don'tcha know? Gotta pay them server fees!

And if it's a dark stormy night, and your're really quite, you can hear DoctaSax singing angelic hymns,

but they're really gospel songs in reverse.

Also, if you hit 5000 posts, a gift basket is sent to your house.

It's content's are:

- Lubricant

- Uncensored POV tapes

- Tissues

- Anal be--I mean Bath beads

- Scented soaps

- An autographed picture of someone's buttocks. No one's in particular, just someone's.

It's content's are:

- Lubricant

- Uncensored POV tapes

- Tissues

- Scented soaps

- An autographed picture of someone's buttocks. No one's in particular, just someone's.

... and they're all used.

Hence the angelic singing.

This place needs some lore of it's own!

Like...the Pit!

Yes!

A pit, in which daily sacrifices of virgin men and women are made.

That's how this site stay's afloat, don'tcha know? Gotta pay them server fees!

And if it's a dark stormy night, and your're really quite, you can hear DoctaSax singing angelic hymns,

but they're really gospel songs in reverse.

It's content's are:

- Lubricant

- Uncensored POV tapes

- Tissues

- Scented soaps

Humm... wonder who... :P

Virgin? where? mhhh... Pit mom need the ladder to catch some woman down there...  :D

Mens to the side of the pit please and woman try the meddel i have a net there ... 

But yes a good comunity here.   

Archived