Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is this a good community?

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,375 posts

Yeah, the moderators here won't ban you at the drop of a hat, but they do like to caress your hair and tell you how pretty you are.  Run away when they ask you, "You wanna see where the monkey bit me?".

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"That Asshole"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

It's a good place. I was apprehensive when I joined here too, but these shitheads are some of the more open minded, and non-judgemental people I've ever seen online. Some can be annoying, but every internet forum has those. On the whole, this place is good. Far less douchebaggery and circlejerking than a loooot of other places I could name.

fizzybutt

fizzybutt

Daddy's lil Mew

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

The moderators steal your cookies when you're not looking!

FetishSergal

FetishSergal

Throbbin Hood, eats the rich, cums on the poor.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

The moderators will send swarms of military drones to kill you for the slightest offence, they don't take chances here and totally believe in peace through superior firepower, you're not even safe on an island all by yourself.

germanicus

germanicus

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,148 posts

People here are wonderful :heart: :heart: :heart:  But me, I'm the black ship in the white flock. :)  If you read my post and my blog, you'll know what I'm talking about. ;)

Thulas

Thulas

Meddling Malkavian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,122 posts

People here are wonderful :heart: :heart: :heart:  But me, I'm the black ship in the white flock. :)  If you read my post and my blog, you'll know what I'm talking about. ;)

Nope, you aren't.

germanicus

germanicus

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,148 posts

Thanks Thulas :)

Mephykuns

Mephykuns

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Yeah, the moderators here won't ban you at the drop of a hat, but they do like to caress your hair and tell you how pretty you are.  Run away when they ask you, "You wanna see where the monkey bit me?".

Haha that sounds nice btw i love your mods

WorshipTheSatan

WorshipTheSatan

"For the glory of satan of course!"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Internet's most kinkiest Buddhas is what we are.

jxm

jxm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Join this place, and you are doomed! DOOMED!! Foul demons will rip the flesh from your bones and devour your soul, damning you to eternal damnation into the deepest fieriest pits of the nine hells! Your blood will boil in your veins, your eyes melt in their sockets, your hair turn grey or blue or yellow?... and your will suffer a nasty cold and sweaty feet! And this is just the beginning!!! MERELY THE BEGINNING! Once you have suffered through this you ... ??? ... Wait a second ....

Damn, that was the welcoming-speech for the new apprentices at my working place! Silly me! *slaps forehead*  Ahem:

This site is full of weird perverts. And I cannot testify if all are right in the head, including myself! But yes, for the most part, we are all friendly perverts  ... mostly ... :dodgy:

Cynical Misanthrope

Cynical Misanthrope

I can resist everything. Except temptation.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Well, you know what they're saying about dogs and blowing shit up.

sroro

sroro

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

It's pretty good, far more friendly than Nexus (more options too, don't have to ban myself for a name change :P ).

germanicus

germanicus

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,148 posts

Nexus certainly will not tolerate perverted characters such as me. This community respects everybody. That's why I am proud member of it. :)

LordJerle

LordJerle

Cookie Overlord

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts

No, we are bad, bad, horny people.

spoonsinger

spoonsinger

Currently....

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

It's a bit like

Spoiler

with the occasional smattering of

Spoiler

Susanoo27

Susanoo27

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Did I read Anime? Who watch such child-like animation... Just kidding but you remind me that I wanted to watch some Animes again :wub: .

You won't have problems here as long as you follow the rules like not releasing mods who contain nudity/sexuall conted with child and/or child-like character and even then you get chance to correct this before the mod get deleted and I think before you get banned here you need to really put effort into it.

Oh I Don't Know

Oh I Don't Know

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

I love it here :)

~magic~

~magic~

It's magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Is this place at least more friendly than the ban hammer site over at the nexus? and a place to make friends? anime friends..

This site has everything from racists, sexists, equalitarians, feminists, theists, atheists, Christians, Jews, Pagans, Americans, Russians, anime fans, anime haters, and everything in between. Yet, every community can say they have all of those - but what every community cannot say is that all of these groups get along fine.

Why do we all generally get along?

Because we all share a goal - a vision, independent of our opinions, our goals, and our origin. A goal that unites us all.

We all want to fill our game with weird deviant sexual fetishes.

I mean, it's not something you'd say at your presidential inauguration, but you can't deny that there is nothing to hide and no ego to protect on a site dedicated to adult modding.

And now, I state the LoversLab Motto:

When I die, forget my browser history. Clear my /data/ folder. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"That Asshole"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Honestly, I just want someone to toss all my drives into a blast furnace.

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,375 posts

That's the LoversLab credo.

The LoversLab motto is, "Nothing says lovin' like marrying your cousin!"