Sexout Pos Switch

Guest syrevo

As I understand it, for males, sexout uses a 'body suit'- an item of clothing that makes the wearer appear nude with an erection. The sexout included breezes 'real' nude body has underwear on.

If males get redressed when you change position, it suggests the bodysuit is being unequipped. (It works fine for me).

If you never see any erections to begin with you probably have not installed sexout correctly.

Sexout is working fine, i only have this problem when this mod is activated and the male npcs redress as soon as the animation begins, you don't even need to change to another one, and it only happens with Male NPCS, tried to recreate the same problem using my male PC but the mod worked just fine...then i tried a 3-way and it was kinda fun, cause the male NPC was dressed and my male PC was completely naked lol, so i'm clueless about this :P.

I started having the same issue as others with robert's males, as soon as sex animation starts it switches to under ware for males, i have full nude bodies installed idk it seem to work for awhile then started this, i removed the mod and everything is back to normal again, sure hope someone can figure it out because i liked the functions it provided.

Guest Devocracy

According to someone on Amra's animation thread, this mod doesn't play nice with Amra's work.  The thing is, they didn't say if it didn't play nice with the animations or the penis mod Amra included with the animations.  So maybe its just those of us using Amra's stuff that are having this underwear issue?  Who knows.

According to someone on Amra's animation thread, this mod doesn't play nice with Amra's work.  The thing is, they didn't say if it didn't play nice with the animations or the penis mod Amra included with the animations.  So maybe its just those of us using Amra's stuff that are having this underwear issue?  Who knows.

Well that could very well explain the problem i'm having, because i'm using Amra's animations, maybe we can get a patch or a workaround for it at some point as it would be nice to have both mods.

I have the same issue with undressing sexout erect suit. The funniest thing that when male is in passive role, he doesn't unequip "sexoutoutfit". So when I have male on male action, the recevieng partner is the one who has all the fun  :lol:

The problem I had with this mod was related to Amra's flexible penis no longer being

flexible anymore, and acting like the default Sexout penis. Other people said it worked

for them, so it could be related to whether one has the Roberts or Breeze body. I can't

recall which body I'm using.

Well based on those reporting the issue, it does seem to conflict with Amra's penis mod.

And the modder may want to address this since AMra is going to be cranking out new animations soon, so more are going to make the jump.  Personally, I don't want to see the Amra animations added as additional animations to Sexout, I'd prefer they overwrite the pre-existing animations since the pre-existing animations lack "liveliness".  I think many of them were taken from AP, and Josh always seemed to want to be the first one to get sex mods made for Bethesda's games, and in doing so, he seemed to cut corners when it came to making in depth animations.

He does or did great work, don't get me wrong, its just Amra's animations are better.

For the record, I'm not new.. I can't access my Devocracy account anymore since I deleted the Gmail account attached to it, it was just getting way too much spam.

The problem I had with this mod was related to Amra's flexible penis no longer being

flexible anymore, and acting like the default Sexout penis. Other people said it worked

for them, so it could be related to whether one has the Roberts or Breeze body. I can't

recall which body I'm using.

you need a special skeleton animation for the get up part when the animation switches position if not then you will get only the default fallout skeleton animation by bethesda playing. importing the animation with astyma skeleton and the export again will make it possible to use flexible penis bones other animations are using.

• 1 month later...

you need a special skeleton animation for the get up part when the animation switches position if not then you will get only the default fallout skeleton animation by bethesda playing. importing the animation with astyma skeleton and the export again will make it possible to use flexible penis bones other animations are using.

How do you do this? Does it involve using GECK or something?

I'm not using Amra's animations and I just started having this issue today.

• 1 month later...

It appears that this is in need of an update?

After installing the latest SexoutNG Beta (2.10.93b6) and Sexout-Amra.esp V1 BETA it no longer functions as it did before.

​

​Disabled Sexout-Amra.esp in load order, still broken so that leaves SexoutNG as I've touched nothing else.

​

​

​Disabled Sexout-Amra.esp in load order, still broken so that leaves SexoutNG as I've touched nothing else.

The issue is present with B5 as well as B6.

It isn't surprising, the SexoutNG beta has a lot of new goodies it seems, so it isn't surprising that this mod needs to be updated.

All it does for me is if I hit the arrows, it separates the npc from the pc, the animation continues to play but they're at a distance from one another. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived