Sexout Pos Switch

Guest syrevo

This plugin will allow you to switch and cycle back and forth between Sexout animations

Control:

Left and Right arrows to cycle between animation sets (use only for 2P human sex).

Up and down arrows to cycle between poses for selected animation set.

Requirement:

Astymma's Sexout Positioning (Odessa fix Ver) and your game will crash without it,  Get it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18383-sexoutpositioning/

Works on 2P Human Sex and all Creatures

this plugin was not possible without Astymma's Sexout Positioning

Bad:

- Some animations get bad offsets you need to reposition using Sexout Positioning keys.

- In Creature sex use only up and down arrows don't use left and right or animations will corrupt.

- Only Female player masturbation is supported at this time.

Update1:

- NPC no longer redress when changing pose

Update2:

- NPC no longer re-equip helmets or hats when changing pose

Credits:

Prideslyer for Sexout

Astymma for Sexout Positioning

Odessa for Sexout Positioning fix

Sorry for bad English

Sexout-PosSwitch-Update2.zip

This is a nice idea and works as described, unfortunately it prevents the 'flexi' penis

from equipping when using Amra's animations.

Gender roles got reversed a few times with male-female animations, so the male was assuming

the position of a woman with a cunnilingus animation running.

Positioning worked flawlessly regardless of how much correction needed to be applied; some animations

need to have 'tfik' toggled in the console, but they act up regardless of which mod triggers the sex act.

You're off to a good start, thanks for your efforts :)

By the way, if it's simpler, you're perfectly welcome to INCLUDE SexoutPositioning in your mod, merging them into one mod.

That could be good, keeping the plugin count low as well.

Eventually, for Spunk I'm going to want some notification of what the new anim is, possibly if there's been a change in actors, sex type etc.

This is a nice idea and works as described, unfortunately it prevents the 'flexi' penis

from equipping when using Amra's animations.

Gender roles got reversed a few times with male-female animations, so the male was assuming

the position of a woman with a cunnilingus animation running.

Positioning worked flawlessly regardless of how much correction needed to be applied; some animations

need to have 'tfik' toggled in the console, but they act up regardless of which mod triggers the sex act.

You're off to a good start, thanks for your efforts :)

panthercom the Amra's animation are working fine for me, do you have her male fixes installed? i have had a few WTF moments but it keeps ticking like the energizer bunny so its clearly a move in the right direction, thanks and keep up the good work.

For some reason male npcs are always redressing (only underwear) as soon the animation begins, any idea why?

here's my load order if needed:

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
[X] NVEC Complete + NVCE.esm
[X] FCOMaster.esm
[X] Factions Reloaded - Merge.esm
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
[X] SexoutLegion.esm
[X] YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
[X] AradiaKatoArmor.esp
[X] CNR_Beta.esp
[X] Boacombat2glove.esp
[X] KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp
[X] Mojave Nights.esp
[X] Mystyks Faces NV.esp
[X] boa ncrpahelmet.esp
[X] Cn - BlackMamba.esp
[X] T6M Combat Uniform NV.esp
[X] WEATHER RUDY ENB.esp
[X] FCO - Mikoto Patch.esp
[X] FCO - GlowingOne.esp
[X] SexoutSCRDebug.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esp
[X] dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
[X] MojaveDelight.esp
[X] NCR Rearmament v1.5 (Lore).esp
[X] PinkPrincessSuitEN.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
[X] T6M Old World Blues Replace.esp
[X] SexoutPositioning.esp
[X] Sexout-PosSwitch.esp
[X] SexoutSoundFX.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
[X] SexoutKhans.esp
[X] SexoutSex.esp
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[X] SexoutConsequences.esp
[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp
[X] MojaveDelighted.esp
[X] jowarden.esp
[X] SexoutFiends.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp
[X] SexoutNCR.esp
[X] SexoutKings.esp
[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp
[X] T6M Jeans Outfit.esp
[X] T6M Under Wear.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp

Guest Devocracy

For some reason male npcs are always redressing (only underwear) as soon the animation begins, any idea why?

\

I'm having the same exact issue, and I think it has something to do with the breeze nude male body that sexout installs.

Why?  Because back when we had to install our own nude male mod, when I'd take the clothes from dead male characters, they'd be nude, but ever since Sexout installed Breeze's mod on its own, when I undress the male characters after they're dead, they're in their underwear instead.

In short, I'm wondering if I go back to the old male nude mod I used, which should overwrite the one Sexout installs, if that will fix the issue.

\

I'm having the same exact issue, and I think it has something to do with the breeze nude male body that sexout installs.

Why?  Because back when we had to install our own nude male mod, when I'd take the clothes from dead male characters, they'd be nude, but ever since Sexout installed Breeze's mod on its own, when I undress the male characters after they're dead, they're in their underwear instead.

In short, I'm wondering if I go back to the old male nude mod I used, which should overwrite the one Sexout installs, if that will fix the issue.

I'm not sure about that, i'm using Robert's and the nude mesh provided by amra72 in his thread and i have the same problem :(

As I understand it, for males, sexout uses a 'body suit'- an item of clothing that makes the wearer appear nude with an erection. The sexout included breezes 'real' nude body has underwear on.

If males get redressed when you change position, it suggests the bodysuit is being unequipped. (It works fine for me).

If you never see any erections to begin with you probably have not installed sexout correctly.

Guest Devocracy

I use FOMM to install sexout, and I pick the breeze option, then I installed Amra's breeze mod so that the males align properly when using Amra's beyond awesome animations. 

But if anyone who has the same issue figures a way around it without using the console, this mod will be pretty cool since being stuck with whichever animation sexout choses randomly is the only thing that gives Sexlab an advantage, well that and the inability to purge the stats.  Then again, with Sexlab, if one uses Aprops (or however its spelled), its fun to reset the stats because the characters morality plays into Aprops dialog, while there's no sex message in Sexout, so the players morality isn't relevant.

Archived