Leveled list HELP

Aensland_src

So I'm kinda starting to mess with skyrim leveled lists, What I'm triying to do is, to add new items to people around skyrim like bandits, and citizens, I some what did it, but not the way I want...

I created a new leveled list for these items, scarfs, bags, and stuff like that, I searched for leveled lists to add them but all of them are armor parts, and misellaneous stuff, since I didnt wanted this items to replace armor parts, I addded it to random lvl list of some factions.

The items appear in game, some bandits carry this items, but they don't wear them... so the question is...

IS THERE ALREADY AN NON ARMOR PART LEVELED LIST THAT WILL MAKE NPC WEAR MY ITEMS?? OR

HOW DO I ADD A CUSTOM LEVELED LIST TO SOME FACTIONS, AND MAKE THEM WEAR THE ITEMS??.

NPCs only wear items that are in their outfits. Add your leveled lists to outfits and they'll get worn.

I supposed something like that was needed, but, I think there are already some basic lvled list added to some lvled npcs, in vanilla, so I'm searching for some accesory type lveled list, like backpacks or jewells, since I have a lot of mods that adds stuff on npc, I don't want them to conflict, also I don't think bashed patch will get them to work since is not levled list edit, its npc edit.

Outfits are separate from NPCs, they're used the same way as leveled lists on them. So adding stuff to the outfits won't actually edit the NPC.

Sooo... that means bashed patch actually make something for that??, I mean to make my chagnes and other mod changes stack, and not replace over?.

You can edit existing outfits and it will not change the npc's themselves. Unfortunately, the bashed patch does not do anything with outfit lists so any changes will overwrite other mods. I found this out when I made DD- For the Masses which is why I had to make patches for use with several other mods for it.

You can edit existing outfits and it will not change the npc's themselves. Unfortunately, the bashed patch does not do anything with outfit lists so any changes will overwrite other mods. I found this out when I made DD- For the Masses which is why I had to make patches for use with several other mods for it.

Yeah I just realized that, however after knowing that I just get the idea to merge the outfit changer mods into one big esp with TES5 edit, and then afther merging I just customized the list in the CK, and put the esp just below the bashed patch, now my npcs uses a lot of diferent custom accesories, helms and armor parts, my dream came true  :,v.

(Btw thank you for responding :) )

Depending on how and why, it might be worth you looking at lootification, it adds armor/weapons and such to leveled lists, it might do what you want, there again it might not.

Lootification doesn't do exactly what I want, and since now I can do it manually I don't need it, I already did what I wanted... but thanks for the response man :) .

Archived