Guest Jenova23

Suggestions

• It would be really cool if you could capture npc and bring them here to be punished, replacing the existing slaves.
  • Npc should rotate around the clock, that way the punishment is always different.
  • I am assuming the ring in the middle is for wolf sex, once that is finished at least. All in all more NPC/ NPC interactions please.
  • Voice acting is also a plus.

In current state the mod is not repeatable, due to quest stages behaviour. I plan to rework that using globalvariable instead of quest stages, which will even bring some further advantages.

My focus will be definitely to the 'enslaved' part, as that is my primary intention for this mod. Player 'being customer' is marginal right now..

Is the packed version updated? I gave the packed mod version a try yesterday, but had severe issues.

First i want to praise you, the design seems very nice and immersive. In my first attempt i entered it as customer, really nice how the crossed slave gets whipped occasionally and the one in the cage fucked.

I couldn't get the slavery working though, had the following bugs:

-When talking to Alfred the screen turns black and keeps black, nothing happens.

-When starting via Daymoyl, the screen goes normal again, but no bandit talks to me, i have to move and talk to them instead. I stopped after the first scene because the butcher obviously would somehow punish me, but no scene played. The following dialogue made it obvious that a scene should have played, giving a submit and a resist dialogue option.

-When entering as customer Alfred has no topic to give my stuff back when leaving.

Can't wait for the new version where the quest is repeatable, this will be a great frequent daymoyl option. I also loved your slaverun mod, but always felt it was a little bit too invading changing whole whiterun. This seems much more immersive and fitting :)

quite a fine mod already.

but i have one issue.

I am stuck after most animations witout beeing able to move.

As soon as the sex scene ends and I put on my schackles again i can do nothing but standing there.

I am using the goto console commands, but i have to teleport me to each customer in order to get through the mod.

as soon as I am trying my first escape the mod breaks down completely, because my punishment never ends ...

I've tried both loose and packed version - no difference.

Any solution ?

I found a problem I pay Alfred to get into the club and went I got in could not do anything so I went back out and try to get my stuff back I had to used the console to unlock the chest Alfred did nothing went I try talking to him also had to do the same thing after I did it as a slave 

I'm not sure if I've installed the mod wrong, but it crashes my game on boot up. It never did that with other sexlab mods that I have installed. It's happened more recently with a few other mods from this site, which hasn't been a problem before... I tried adding the zip file through NMM, but that doesn't prevent the crash. Manual instal through extraction to Skyrim's data folder does not help either.

Is there anyway to correctly install this mod?

I'm not sure if I've installed the mod wrong, but it crashes my game on boot up. It never did that with other sexlab mods that I have installed. It's happened more recently with a few other mods from this site, which hasn't been a problem before... I tried adding the zip file through NMM, but that doesn't prevent the crash. Manual instal through extraction to Skyrim's data folder does not help either.

I had the same problem and I never got answer as to what might be causing it.

I had the same problem and I never got answer as to what might be causing it.

Have you two tried running tes5edit on your mod list? If you can't even get to the bethesda menu, it might give you a clue.

Have you two tried running tes5edit on your mod list? If you can't even get to the bethesda menu, it might give you a clue.

It happens as soon as I try and load a save game.  I even tried my default 'safe' save from still inside Helgen where I activated and tested after each mod install.  That crashed too.  When I load the esp into tes5edit it throws an error and all the required mods load but the WolfClub esp does not.  According to the CK (the only utility that will load the esp) I have all of the required files.

I didn't just post willy-nilly, I investigated as far as I could and didn't find a cause.

Do you have latest versions of ZaZ animation pack, SexLab, DAYMOYL? Which Wolfclub version (201411??) are you using and is it a loose or a packed version?

It sounds that your game may be crashing due to conflict with another mod. Do you use alot of mods? Does any of them adjust cragslane or bandits in any way?

You may also try tu update SkyUI and run FNIS. And provide a papyrus log may help too.

Also what error is it that TESVedit throws when loading Wolfclub?

15) slave on the xcross gets beat to death by the customer => fix attempted by giving the slave 1000 health..

Just make an ending scene fragment condition where your whipping package is running, like GetActorValuePercent (Health) <= 0.2, Run On Player so no matter the HP of the player the whipping will stop if the player has less than 20% of his/her max HP.

First, I have used this mod both through Alfred and by Death Alternative, and love it so far.

One problem I noticed for me is that after I get out and excape, no bandits attack me anymore  =/    Where's the fun in that...hehe\

If there is a way to fix this let me know.  

Thx

If you finish the quest all the way, bandits should be aggressive again. If not, there is an MCM option to make them so.

How to end the quest? I tried to escape 3 times but failed 

There is a guide in my 1st post, so try to read it.