, the only major issue I had was the textures on the bellystretcher (brilliant idea!) turning into a fractal but that was easily fixed.

How can i fix it?

i have the same issue :(

, the only major issue I had was the textures on the bellystretcher (brilliant idea!) turning into a fractal but that was easily fixed.

How can i fix it?

Me too.  Please help.

I'm in the middle of the mod so I don't have a lot of helpful feedback yet.  I did run across some mod conflicts.

Dangerous Nights.  I had a wolf rape my PC and everyone got together and killed the wolf.  Afterwards one of the bouncers accused me of trying to escape.

Deviously Helpless.  This has happened with SD+, I forget I have it active and when I get to the cave the mod kicks in and messes with your mods intro.  Plus it wants to add items that shouldn't be added.

Might want to put these on the front page.

I just used Outfit Studio to convert the mesh to my bodytype, that fixed it.

idea for a storry-line

...enslaved...

first days: slavetraining (hard punishments)

the next week: work in Cragslane cavern

later: you become a guard-follower and you must travel (naked with a yoke-item from zaz ap) to some towns and make money...2000, 5000 (no timelimit) and than 10000 with a short timelimit

you can not finished the 10000 gold-quest and the master sell you to the mines from "slaves of tamriel"

after this,set queststage to 0 and you can start this mod again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you need a place for rest.....cage or furniture (furniture with random whiping)

you must work or beggar for food

make bestial-sex optional

add dancing

Additional bug found, if you try to escape before serving your first five customers you get the belly stretcher (that thing needs to be equipped and unequipped with a scream) .  When you go to redeem your five customers you will have the option of removing the belly stretcher and the first five customers option in dialog, since both are listed you can select both and end up with a -5 customer count.   The dialog should be terminating any time you spend customer credits so you can't go negative.

The 50 gold entry fee is too low an entry point as well, unlimited food, drink, entertainment and sex should require a bigger up front investment or switch to a tokens system where you get X many tokens for activities and each activity participated in transfers one token from the customer to the slave and then the number of tokens is also your customer count (evil idea, if the other slaves are earning tokens then pickpocketing can come into play).  Customers that have spent all their tokens leave for the day.

As for my earlier thought on creating additional customers it might be more fun to select existing NPCs with lower standards (anyone in the Thieves Guild, the young new Yarl of Falkreath, members of the cannibals club in Markarth, any of the Blackbriars...) and clone them (so you don't mess with the real NPCs schedule book) and use them as your customers who rotate in and out of the cave.  Rather then than approaching generic Customer and Gambler you'd be approaching NPCs with real names.

Just trying this out before I hit the hay, I've been quite busy lately which is sucks. I like to take time to enjoy mods on LL.

So, 4 major problems I ran into.

1) I COCed to the exterior of the cave, the bandit went hostile, so Alfred also went hostile. Death Alternative won't kill my char. again for some reason, my char. got knocked out multiple times but didn't get enslaved but the dialogue seems to work somehow because my char. can talk to him while bleed out. Because she was bleed out & chose the enslave option, the screen went black but with the UI so I got to reload the save.

2) Dog sex won't trigger if my char is behind the fence. To be specific, dog sex can't happen continuously.

3) My char. can't escape the cave. she found the guy to talk to, he said he'll let my char. out but as she stepped passed him, the pop up said she's captured & the NPCs treated as if she had tried to escape at least twice. Since this is pre alpha, my char. got no options to explain her innocence whatsoever.

4) Can't talk to Bruno, I don't see dialogue option for my char. to serve him.

For the clothing, I wonder if I can send any zip on here. I have Pleasure Factory from aeons ago, they have plenty of interesting slave outfits. 1 of that is a default CBBE custom slave clothing for SD as well.

This 1 is not really a problem. Seems like your mod didn't like low level chars as always. My char. almost died from whipping so I need to TGM her.

I finally had to COC outta there.  My character had served 43 clients and I wasn't bright enough to figure out how to escape through the questline.

Overall I think the mod has a bright future.  Some of the text/writing seems too funny or cute for my tastes, like when the customers ask for sex and the PC's reply.

Right now, and I understand it is in early stages but as it stands it is far too repetitive and as a player I lose interest.  Whatever the escape quest is please make it clearer.  The bellystretcher completely spazzed out my character, she looked like a walking origami.  I use UNPB with full physics, so maybe that contributed.

One final thought, when you start working in the wolfden/lobby nothing happens unless you the character initialize a dialogue.  This is the same with SD+ and it's kinda dull that way.  If it's possible and you like the idea maybe have the customers approach the PC when she is near, with essentially the same dialogue with the addition of a refusal that would have consequences.

I just recalled one last bug/issue.  My character refused to get in the pen with the wolf.  The customer said he was going to tell the boss.  Nothing happened.  Is this just incomplete at this time?

I want to end on a positive note, this mod is very good.  The intro sequence is very well done and the overall concept is fantastic.  I had zero problems with DAYMOL integration and hope you keep that as part of the mod.  Agree with earlier comment, excellent mod as is Slaverun, which worked very well for me.  Keep up the good work.

I finally had to COC outta there. ...

If you kept the mod in a mainline save game sequence then you have fucked up big time. You should never load and test an Alpha or Beta release of a mod and expect to keep playing saves on that sequence after the test is done.

Even if the mod doesn't effect your game in any other way its highly likely that it will clash with another later version of the same mod. If you keep playing that save then do not try any later versions of this mod since your results may be invalid and have the author chasing bugs that don't exist anywhere except in your save files.

I finally had to COC outta there. ...

If you kept the mod in a mainline save game sequence then you have fucked up big time. You should never load and test an Alpha or Beta release of a mod and expect to keep playing saves on that sequence after the test is done.

Even if the mod doesn't effect your game in any other way its highly likely that it will clash with another later version of the same mod. If you keep playing that save then do not try any later versions of this mod since your results may be invalid and have the author chasing bugs that don't exist anywhere except in your save files.

That's a bit dramatic, "fucked up big time".  I had started a new game to try the mod out.  I had enough and didn't see the solution to leave the quest and I shared that with the author.  Whether or not it impacts my save makes little difference to me.  Any info I've given the author on my experience with the mod is still valid.  If there comes a time when there is an update I will most likely try that as well.  I read the front page and if it states a new game is required then that is what I will do, if it states that I can update the current mod I will try that if this particular character and game are still on my drive.

I think I understand where you are coming from and appreciate the info but I think I'm okay and the info I've shared with pchs is okay.

i have a very odd bug, when i tell him that i have no money, i get the black screen, theres the loading screen, and when i get back into the game its still all black

even when i coc whiterun, or remove all items, still black

also when i talk to alfred after i visited the cave, all he says is "yes?" and i cant activate him >.<

e: tried it with several saves including a complete new one, always the same =(

if needed ill do a papyrus log tomorrow

That's a bit dramatic, "fucked up big time".  I had started a new game to try the mod out.  I had enough and didn't see the solution to leave the quest and I shared that with the author.  Whether or not it impacts my save makes little difference to me.  Any info I've given the author on my experience with the mod is still valid.  If there comes a time when there is an update I will most likely try that as well.  I read the front page and if it states a new game is required then that is what I will do, if it states that I can update the current mod I will try that if this particular character and game are still on my drive.

I think I understand where you are coming from and appreciate the info but I think I'm okay and the info I've shared with pchs is okay.

I wanted to emphasize the point, you made it sound like you were going to play on with that and I wanted to discourage that because a major source of problems with developing mods is people reporting bugs caused by mixed version problems. Best to always test from a clean start.

Of course your taking the time to provide feedback on the mod is always appreciated and I would never want to discourage you from doing that.

There really needs to be a prominent snuff warning on the first post in the description.  Seeing two people whipped to death immediately after the cave interior loaded was extremely disturbing.  I had no idea the mod was going to be that dark.

The thing is, noone is supposed to be whipped to death at all. There is a issue with the whip damage, which causes too much health decay and death of both NPC and player. In my own testing, this issue is not present. It may be caused by other mods messing up with the damage. Solution would be setting the AI packages to 'deal no damage', but then the whipped person would not moan from pain, it would be very static.

Hmm. When I tried getting enslaved, my screen just faded to black. When my HUD came up again I still couldn't see anything but I could hear stuff

After you are moved to the cave with the blackscreen on, you are waiting after Yoren moves to his marker and starts conversation. Sometimes the scene even wont start at all. If that happened to me, reloading the save and trying it again fixed it.

most of the stuff i was going to bring up was already said, but you will want to make Alfred protected - he was dead the first time i tried to find him.

Good point.

Just trying this out before I hit the hay, I've been quite busy lately which is sucks. I like to take time to enjoy mods on LL.

So, 4 major problems I ran into.

1) I COCed to the exterior of the cave, the bandit went hostile, so Alfred also went hostile. Death Alternative won't kill my char. again for some reason, my char. got knocked out multiple times but didn't get enslaved but the dialogue seems to work somehow because my char. can talk to him while bleed out. Because she was bleed out & chose the enslave option, the screen went black but with the UI so I got to reload the save.

2) Dog sex won't trigger if my char is behind the fence. To be specific, dog sex can't happen continuously.

3) My char. can't escape the cave. she found the guy to talk to, he said he'll let my char. out but as she stepped passed him, the pop up said she's captured & the NPCs treated as if she had tried to escape at least twice. Since this is pre alpha, my char. got no options to explain her innocence whatsoever.

4) Can't talk to Bruno, I don't see dialogue option for my char. to serve him.

For the clothing, I wonder if I can send any zip on here. I have Pleasure Factory from aeons ago, they have plenty of interesting slave outfits. 1 of that is a default CBBE custom slave clothing for SD as well.

This 1 is not really a problem. Seems like your mod didn't like low level chars as always. My char. almost died from whipping so I need to TGM her.

Bruno is not a customer, but an employee of the club. He has a specific dialogue option in case you are visitor of the club..

I finally had to COC outta there.  My character had served 43 clients and I wasn't bright enough to figure out how to escape through the questline.

Overall I think the mod has a bright future.  Some of the text/writing seems too funny or cute for my tastes, like when the customers ask for sex and the PC's reply.

Right now, and I understand it is in early stages but as it stands it is far too repetitive and as a player I lose interest.  Whatever the escape quest is please make it clearer.  The bellystretcher completely spazzed out my character, she looked like a walking origami.  I use UNPB with full physics, so maybe that contributed.

One final thought, when you start working in the wolfden/lobby nothing happens unless you the character initialize a dialogue.  This is the same with SD+ and it's kinda dull that way.  If it's possible and you like the idea maybe have the customers approach the PC when she is near, with essentially the same dialogue with the addition of a refusal that would have consequences.

I just recalled one last bug/issue.  My character refused to get in the pen with the wolf.  The customer said he was going to tell the boss.  Nothing happened.  Is this just incomplete at this time?

I want to end on a positive note, this mod is very good.  The intro sequence is very well done and the overall concept is fantastic.  I had zero problems with DAYMOL integration and hope you keep that as part of the mod.  Agree with earlier comment, excellent mod as is Slaverun, which worked very well for me.  Keep up the good work.

Cutomers reporting for not doing what they want is not finished option, indeed. For the escape option, I'll add a spoiler to the quest description, to give a hint what to do, so people don't get stuck..

How can i fix it?

How can i fix it?

Me too.  Please help.

I'm in the middle of the mod so I don't have a lot of helpful feedback yet.  I did run across some mod conflicts.

Dangerous Nights.  I had a wolf rape my PC and everyone got together and killed the wolf.  Afterwards one of the bouncers accused me of trying to escape.

Deviously Helpless.  This has happened with SD+, I forget I have it active and when I get to the cave the mod kicks in and messes with your mods intro.  Plus it wants to add items that shouldn't be added.

Might want to put these on the front page.

I just used Outfit Studio to convert the mesh to my bodytype, that fixed it.

Can you elaborate what the original issue was? I'm not really good at it so some hint to fix the outfit in next upload would be great...

Yet again, something very nicely done pchs. DA worked fine and resetting Zaz solves most stuck sceenes. Did not escape yet, but working the crowd seems rather bland as of yet. I am sure you will embellish the npcs in the future.

What is supposed to happen when you have RND installed? I run iNeed for food and drink and combine it with other needs mods. As I also would like to eat, drink, so far the only foods i could find was apples, skooma and ale. 

As for the whipping damage. I have the same problem. Something else modified the zaz whip damage. Is there any patch for that out there? I thought it was dual combat but that was not the case. 

Yet again, something very nicely done pchs. DA worked fine and resetting Zaz solves most stuck sceenes. Did not escape yet, but working the crowd seems rather bland as of yet. I am sure you will embellish the npcs in the future.

What is supposed to happen when you have RND installed? I run iNeed for food and drink and combine it with other needs mods. As I also would like to eat, drink, so far the only foods i could find was apples, skooma and ale. 

As for the whipping damage. I have the same problem. Something else modified the zaz whip damage. Is there any patch for that out there? I thought it was dual combat but that was not the case. 

After you report to Yoren that you have served first 5 customers, he'll tell you that you can exchange served customers for food and drinks. That's the 'compatibility' of this mod with RND and similar mods. It's basically just a way to get food and drink.