View File

Wolfclub (in Cragslane Cavern)

version 20171128 Alpha

Clean save required!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alpha version intended to be tested by LL community. Relevant feedback appreciated.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction & Foreword
----------------------------------

Long: The world of Skyrim has taken a dark turn. The lasting civil war causes citizens of Tamriel to embrace their darkest fantasies and the chaos gives them the opportunity to do so. Victims are those who are weak - as in any war, mostly the poor and women. Violence and terror is upon Skyrim. The wealthy and powerful become even more wealthy and powerful, slavery, being illegal so far, has become a regular sight. There are places where one can buy a strong man to plow his fields or even a young girl to warm his bed. And there are establishments where even worse things are done.. such as the "club" in Cragslane cavern. Nowadays nobody cares about wolf fighting to death in a pit. Darker times bring darker deeds and as always, there are people who take the opportunity to exploit the weak and helpless. Another entertainment has taken place in the dark corners of the Cragslane's pits.. Will you fall into its depths?

Short: This mod is another player-slavery questline, with about 1-2 game hours. Player can get enslaved, forced to work in the club on various taks, while all the time there are secret ways to escape.

What is there to do?
-----------------------------
You can act as either a customer of the club, enjoying the entertainment...or, you can get yourself to trouble by mouthspeaking or letting someone else know you are without resources. In that case, you'll visit the club too, but in different position..
The enslavement part of mod is intended to play from female perspective, the visitor part for both. No additional male support planned. If you are playing male, you probably should disable Wolfclub option in DAYMOYL.

Requirements & Credits
--------------------

Hard requirements (mod dependencies):
SexLab - Ashal
Death Alternative - BralorMarr
Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 - ZaZ & XaZ
zdd.esp version D - nooblet123
Namira's Goat - tengma
Namira's Skyrim + Decorations
Heretical Resources - Haeretic
Immersive Plugs *MOD UPDATED!
ZazExtensionPack - zaira
TaraUltimateFurniturePack - t.ara
Amputator Framework - Haeretic
Beautiful Corpses - machompchomp for conversion to Skyrim, unknown chinese author for the original Oblivion mod

I'll Take The Display Model - darkconsole

Soft requirements - optional but strongly recommended mods

you will still be able to play Wolfclub without these, but not having some of these mods may lead to Wolfclub not working as intended, so install them!

Obscure Patches - Wolfclub - skyrimII
Simple Slavery - jfraser (required for possibility of being sold out if too many punishments)
SD+ - jbezorg & skyrimII (required for possibility of being enslaved by Darren after he gets you out)
Skooma Whore - Guffel (Skooma is forced upon player on many events throughout the mod)
Realistic Needs and Diseases - perseid9 (adds immersion and motivation for PC to serve the customers)
Namira's Goat (Cosmetic Update) - KM100z (repairs and tweaks some of the original mod's features)
Immersive Plugs HDT patch - jacques00 (adds HDT to carrot and lantern plugs)

Deadly Traps and Curses - Delzaron (provides furo bath amputated limbs healing functionality)
Wolfclub Bellystretcher CBBE HDT BodySlide - Gedion (available in this mods download; adds BodySlideable belly stretcher)

Features & Functions
------------------------------

Spoiler

- Trading system with (optional Realistic needs and diseases support) - While the player is enslaved, there is a trading system which serves both as a user motivator to do jobs, and to keep player fed in RND.

* unique piece of equipment, the Bellystretcher, bodyslidable CBBE version made by Gedion (file: Bellystretcher CBBE HDT BodySlide.7z)

* Escape prevention - player is intercepted (by script) even if he tries to evade the guard's forcegreet dialogue. Escape from the enslavement is possible via the questline.

* 3 ways of getting out of the club

Spoiler

1) Darren - look for a note in your cell

2) Get punished 3 times (2x amputation, 3rd time you get sold to Simple Slavery)

3) Escape tunnel, Yoren has the key though.. or pick the lock if you can

* MCM menu with customizable notifictaion key

* DAYMOYL integration - player will be put to slavery if defeated by bandits

Skooma Whore 'friendly' - player is forced to use Skooma in various situations, leading to an addiction, afterwards player can claim skooma as a reward for jobs

* SD+ integration - at the end of this short story, there is a surprise..

* much more

To Do
-----------------

Spoiler

* Add screams (sounds) to amputate scene
* set proestethics to not unequip upon Sexlab animations
* Furo Cage starts unlocked and is too small, PC gets stuck upon exiting the furo bath
* add NPC reactions to amputated/punished PC

Known issues
-----------------

Spoiler

* escape tunnel has "seethroughs" however PC should still be able to walk through (no fix yet)

* scenes sometime do not start or stuck (fix: disable/enable stuck actors OR reload and try again)

Modders
-----------

If you want to trigger Wolfclub enslavement, there is a function to use:

bool function pchsWolfClubMakePlayerSlave() global	int handle = ModEvent.Create("WolfClubEnslavePlayer")	if handle		return ModEvent.Send(handle)	endif	return falseendfunction

This method is similar to that originally made by zaira for his great mod Maria Eden. Thank you, sir!

Changelog
--------------

* hotfix for scenes not playing

20171122 Alpha

* hotfix for mod not starting (switched to Start Enabled; added SEQ file; added MCM manual start)
* sounds to amputation scene
* reaction of NPC to PC being amputated
* enlarge cages so PC doesn't get stuck in the furo tub
* this version is loose - it's mess I know, I'll have to do some cleaning

20171120 Alpha
* serving customers dialogue should be now less confusing, one option at a time
* food/drink is no longer spawned at the barrel but should be requested from the bartender (solves conflicts with mods restricting access to containers when being bound f/e in Yoke)
* MCM modifier of serve-fail chance leading to punishment scene
* reworked punishment scene (broken broom pun. is gone), now using higher limbs amputation as a form of punishment
* too many punishments lead to Yoren getting rid off the PC (currently back to Simple Slavery; another way to get out)
* PC can earn healing of the amputations (trading with Yoren)
* Yoren now provides HP healing service
* customers now indeed "reward" the PC when being late with delivery (random chance)
* customers now have masks, aliases and backstory dialogues
* Darren has backstory dialogue fitting his role
* slaves now have backstory dialogues
* lot of cosmetic changes utilizing those various dependencies, mod is now considered to be Gore & Cannibalic (Namira stuff, zdd, beautiful corpses)
* lighting tweaks in the pit
* NPCs are now leveled up according to PC level

* any player sex scenes in Cragslane cavern (technically speaking in mod stage between 0 and 600) are registered as serving a customer
* MCM configurable status key (reports number of served customers)

20150924 Alpha
- added Bellystretcher replacer (Bellystretcher CBBE HDT BodySlide.7z by Gedion)
20150226 Alpha
- fix for player control issues after Wolf/Falmer/Troll/Punishment scenes
20150220 Alpha
- new: you can now decide to save or let die Darren (with proper consequences..)
- added function for external triggering of enslavement (for modders - see description)
- few minor tweaks

20141208 Alpha Repack
- attempted bugfix (different CK packing method / unpacked version) for animal scenes and other bugs

20141208 Alpha
- switched from quest stages to variable for repeating options
- new jobs: fetching food/drink; falmer; troll
- punishment for disobeying orders/customers, also for a random (25%) chance to customer being unsatisfied with food/drink
- reworked escape attempt leash scene
- adjusted dialogue when enslaved via DA
- tuned whipping animations so whipper starts in front
- added new customers (clones of existing NPCs)
- reworked shackles with SL nostrip tag
- reworked whip with damage adjustment (deals much less damage now..at least for me)
- forced use of skooma on various occasions
- skooma added to trading options with Yoren (5 cust.)
- various other fixes and adjustments..
- update should fix issues No.: 6, 7, 10, 18

20141122b Alpha
- fixed packed version

20141122 Alpha
- many bug fixes (see the list in the 2nd post in support thread: (1,2,3,5,9,11,12,13,14,16,17)
- fix attempts: 8,15
- added Siddgeir and Nazeem as customers (testing their beaviour)
- Bellystretcher temporary fix (no weight slider, should prevent the 'origami' or CTD bug)

20141120 Alpha
- initial release for testing purposes

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/20/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Incompatible mods

Spectator crowds

Deviously helpless (you can disable it temporarily through its MCM until you are out of the Cragslane cavern)

Any mod changing Bandit behaviour. 

Bellystretcher issues

If you are experiencing CTD's on equiping the BS:

It was build upon a UNP skinny body and using XPMS skeleton. Using those might help.

If you use the CBBE Bodyslide version, check if you followed Bodyslide instructions corretly.

Starting the mod

1) Going to Wolfclub as a visitor (no enslavement option)

- go to Cragslane cavern exterior. On the crossroads, there is an NPC called Alfred. Talk to him (he should talk to you - forcegreet). He'll invite you inside, so pay the 50 gold fee. From now on, bandits won't attack you. So it is important when leaving the club, to get back to Alfred and ask him to get back your items. He'll also make the bandits unfriendly again.

2) Getting enslaved in Wolfclub

A) the same as for option 1), but you say that you 'are poor and weak'. From that point, you'll be put to chains and imprisoned in the club.

B) Simple Slavery event - be sold as a slave

3) DAYMOYL blackout event

- should be obvious to DAYMOYL users. Just setup the priority. Wolfclub is valid every time you are defeated by npc in BanditFaction.

Finding a way to escape (WARNING - STORY SPOILER ALERT!)

way No 1 "Darren"

Look behind the lantern in your cage. There is a note left by someone before you. From now on, there will be new customer in the club. Serve him at least three times and see what he has to say to you...

way No 2 "Be a bad slave"

If you fail to serve the customers well (MCM fail probability modifier or you resist to do an animal show), you will get punished. If you'll get punished for 3rd time, Yoren will get rid of you. For now, you'll be sold back to Simple Slavery auction.

way No 3 "Secret tunnel"

Behind the table where Yoren butchers his poor victims, there is an old unused tunnel behind a locked gate. Guess who has the key? Or, you may try to pick the lock.

Edited by pchs

Sorry how do I start it ?

1) Go to Cragslane cavern exterior, speak to Alfred on the crossroads

2) Get defeated by Bandits and have Wolfclub Blackout option with high priority so it gets chosen

I probably should write short guide for the start..

Okay first for feedback - Just have to get that off quickly.

You should make the player immortal during punishments, I got killed twice now. Tried it out with a new character, and they just whipped on and on till my character died. One time I was at ~ 1/3 HP the other time I had like 1/2 HP. Make the player immortal during punishments and tada problem solved without big problems

Okay, I love the idea of this mod, and indeed was waiting for someone making use of the whole Cragslane Cavern set up ...

But ... that Death-Alternative mod is absolutely mandatory I understand? I never use that kind of frameworks because I would reload anyway if knocked out and hate to track my eqipement back etc...guess I'll wait a while to see how it develops

Okay, I love the idea of this mod, and indeed was waiting for someone making use of the whole Cragslane Cavern set up ...

But ... that Death-Alternative mod is absolutely mandatory I understand? I never use that kind of frameworks because I would reload anyway if knocked out and hate to track my eqipement back etc...guess I'll wait a while to see how it develops

I think it only means that IF you have DA installed it will be register as a possible defeat outcome.

It's the same for prison overhaul. It works on its own but if if finds DA it become a plug in to it.

I admit, I can't seem to get Death-Alternative to work... Once I get defeated they just hand around doing nothing. Might have nothing to do with your mod, but it is a problem... I also have heard of DA is a problem child.

Your mod works using the dialogue at least. Just have to make sure that people save, quit then load your save before starting the mod, as you mentioned this is a bug built into Skyrim. =(

Will test the content of the mod later tonight.

Great to see some more stuff being made involving player slavery/DAYMOYL! I've played through a bit, haven't got to escaping yet but have served a load of customers and attempted to escape and so far it all seems to have worked smoothly, I used the DAYMOYL entrance to the mod (several times to test) with no issues, everything fired properly, encountered a few of the bugs like the blackout flickering you mentioned in the OP but nothing game (or mod) breaking, the only major issue I had was the textures on the bellystretcher (brilliant idea!) turning into a fractal but that was easily fixed.

Overall, great mod, I really hope you do more stuff for DAYMOYL like this, or expand this one, you've clearly got a knack for it, thanks pchs!

- npc pathing is weird = Skyrim engine, no fix I know of

in NavMesh editing mode select the triangles that are on a more usable space for NPC navigation and press [P] to mark them as preferred path (yellow/gold color).

if the path is crowded, NPCs might still use an less optimal way to get from point A to point B but overall they will use the preferred path, leading to a better experience. But be carefull in crowded areas so the preferred path is not leading thru to many narrow spaces. in narrows spaces i actually recommend to not use preferred pathing as NPCs will tend to get stuck and then be teleported by the engine to unstuck them, making it look rather weird.

And just to have it mentioned: Don't NavMesh to close to objects and walls to avoid clipping, strange Ai behavior (like moon dancing), rediculous pathing and objects being kicked around.

- player leash after escape attempt is slow, especially on the stairs = Skyrim engine, no fix yet, I know there are some ways to cheat it

Use moveto on the player to teleport in case the players toon is no longer/not far enough moving for a specific period of time or give the control back to the player as stairs are problematic in Ai driven mode. Fade2Black and teleport is recommended, if applicable.

I like this mod so far, it's got a lot of what I've been looking for in an enslavement mod.  I'll have to agree with the whipping, maybe get into the whips actual damage #'s and reduce them to like 1 or something?  These guys have managed to kill the poor slavegirl on the X 3 times now, and I've had to console resurrect her, not to mention the damage they cause to ME.

Also: the wolf in the pen thing?  Very cool, but maybe fix it so the wolf doesn't charge right into the character?  It pushes me pretty much into the fence and then makes it difficult to see the scene.  Maybe have him swerve up alongside instead or something?

Anyhow, keep it up, can't wait to see where this is taken. :)

I think it only means that IF you have DA installed it will be register as a possible defeat outcome.

It's the same for prison overhaul. It works on its own but if if finds DA it become a plug in to it.

No, DA is mandatory unfortunately. (According to TES5Edit anyway.)

Recommended settings

SexLab - untick options to strip off cuffs, collar and gag during animations

Add a keyword with the text "SexlabNoStrip" (can also use the one built into the Sexlab Framework since you already have that dependency but it is the text of the keyword that matters and not the source of it).

Add that keyword to any item that should not be removed from a PC or NPC while having sex and voila, you can remove this "Recommended Setting" and the Sexlab Framework will happily leave that item in place regardless of whether the slot it occupies is selected to be stripped or not.

Will be testing the mod very soon ;).

Well, I wasn't going to let DA scare me away from a potentially good mod. :lol:  Apart from the bugs you mentioned above the only problem I had was near the beginning when in the x-cross - do you have a long pause before the scene continues? I waited a minute or two then consoled myself over to the bouncer guy, at which point the dialogue picked up and the quest proceeded. I admit I didn't finish the quest though because

by the time I got to the requirement to serve 20 customers I kind of lost interest.

But that's just a matter of personal taste. Technically, the mod worked very well and there were no CTDs or other Skyrim nastiness at all.

P.S. Stop talking bad about Slaverun! It's a great mod and I never had any problems running it! :)

Edit: Forgot to mention that I didn't test the death alternative route into the club. Mostly because I eat bandits for breakfast. :P

Ok tested the mod. Here's the bug report:

Paying your way in is boring, you can't do a damn thing yet except walk around. You certainly aren't recognized as a customer who can demand anything from the slaves.

The slave on the xcross is also wearing wrist bindings, because of that she shifts back and forth between her hands behind her back and stretched out on the xcross.

The AI packages the customers and bouncers have cause them to seek out beds and lie down to sleep, I found one customer inside the locked cage with the slave in the back room because that's the bed he found while another customer claimed the bed near the bar. Who goes to a bar to sleep?

When a customer sends the PC to the post to be whipped the AI moves the PC first, waiting until the PC gets to the post and then starts moving the customer, you need to work out how to get both to travel at the same time (should be possible if you set it up as a scene).

With the singular exception of the slave on the xcross who gets whipped periodically the rest of the slaves there are pretty much worthless obstacles to be walked around. They ought to be busy competing with you to get fucked and have their asses whipped too.

Those five customers are boring right now, one of them will whip the girl on the xcross periodically while the rest do nothing else except stand around. It would be nice to have more customers to "service" and for the customers to have some sort of package of activities other than standing and waiting to be served.

The female customer needs gender specific dialog, right now the dialog has her as sir.

I got my count up to 20 customers but didn't get a clothes option when I want to ask for them (was really wondering how you would cloth a sex slave).

Suggestions for the future:

There's not enough things for the customers to want, that needs some expansion. Suggestions:

• Use the spanking animations in Zax and spank the PC.
  • Kink, have the customer demand the PC spank them.
  • Put a dance floor in and have the PC dance for the customer (too bad there are no lap-dance animations).
  • Customers ought to demand you cook and bring them food (need a container object to populate with ingredients and a cook pot) or you could get food from the barkeeper and deliver instead.
  • Likewise you should be ordered to bring them drinks from the bar.
  • Dance floor could also be sex stage, you could be ordered to put on a sex show with another slave or slaves (threesome, foursome?).
  • Other animals (a troll and a gargoyle would work or a bear and a sabre cat), you have three cages you could put a different animal in each cage.

I see that it's the Zaz pack which needs to add the SexlabNoStrip keywords, that or you need to copy the items into your mod so you can add the keyword yourself. Since it's just the collar and cuffs right now that would be simple enough.

Since no bar customer sits in a bar for days on end you could create a more realistic system of customers by giving each customer a schedule, they visit the bar between X and Y time each day (or even once a week if you really want to get fancy) so that you have times when there are fewer customers and times when there are more customers.  Customers not currently in the bar could be moved to a holding cell during their "off" hours, walking toward the exit and disappearing once they are out of sight and reappearing when their time to come back is reached then walking back into the bar.

Similarly the other slaves in the bar could have a schedules where they take turns serving, eating, sleeping but as slaves they should work 18 hour days and get only six hours a day for sleeping.

Well I'd better stop now, I've already come up with a heck of a lot of ideas that may be far beyond what you are attempting to accomplish or even see as possible to provide.

i have to agree to the most things WaxenFigure has written.

additional bugs: as a customer i was unable to talk to alfred after leaving the cave and so i was unable to get my gear back.

as a slave: you have two bouncers, both named Bob. Maybe its a gag...

after serving 25 customers i still have no option to ask for clothes

the whipping by the butcher at the x-cross is sometimes not starting.

after this it seems that the wolf-thing is not starting anymore.

the other slave-whore is standing between the cages, doing nothing

The good things: :-) I like the idea of the mod, very promising.

I got a wonderfull bittersweet moment: Im askng the bard-slave to play, and she started the epic "dragonborn-song" just at the moment, my poor dragonborn gets a harsh whipping...

Like waxenfigure i think there should be a daily routine for customers and slaves - sleeping, resting, leaving (the customers only) aso, and more jobs like serving food or drinks.

suggestion: i would like to see the bandits force-feed the slaves with skooma to keep them working (yes, im using skooma-whore).

Edit: Escaped! I found the hint, but its VERY hard to find. I like the final, but, again, i can not talk to Alfred. So i killed him, to get my stuff back.

Now i find out, that my char cannot use workbenches anymore...

Question: Is this quest repeatable?  

Ok tested the mod. Here's the bug report:

Paying your way in is boring, you can't do a damn thing yet except walk around. You certainly aren't recognized as a customer who can demand anything from the slaves.

The slave on the xcross is also wearing wrist bindings, because of that she shifts back and forth between her hands behind her back and stretched out on the xcross.

The AI packages the customers and bouncers have cause them to seek out beds and lie down to sleep, I found one customer inside the locked cage with the slave in the back room because that's the bed he found while another customer claimed the bed near the bar. Who goes to a bar to sleep?

When a customer sends the PC to the post to be whipped the AI moves the PC first, waiting until the PC gets to the post and then starts moving the customer, you need to work out how to get both to travel at the same time (should be possible if you set it up as a scene).

With the singular exception of the slave on the xcross who gets whipped periodically the rest of the slaves there are pretty much worthless obstacles to be walked around. They ought to be busy competing with you to get fucked and have their asses whipped too.

Those five customers are boring right now, one of them will whip the girl on the xcross periodically while the rest do nothing else except stand around. It would be nice to have more customers to "service" and for the customers to have some sort of package of activities other than standing and waiting to be served.

The female customer needs gender specific dialog, right now the dialog has her as sir.

I got my count up to 20 customers but didn't get a clothes option when I want to ask for them (was really wondering how you would cloth a sex slave).

Suggestions for the future:

There's not enough things for the customers to want, that needs some expansion. Suggestions:

• Use the spanking animations in Zax and spank the PC.
  • Kink, have the customer demand the PC spank them.
  • Put a dance floor in and have the PC dance for the customer (too bad there are no lap-dance animations).
  • Customers ought to demand you cook and bring them food (need a container object to populate with ingredients and a cook pot) or you could get food from the barkeeper and deliver instead.
  • Likewise you should be ordered to bring them drinks from the bar.
  • Dance floor could also be sex stage, you could be ordered to put on a sex show with another slave or slaves (threesome, foursome?).
  • Other animals (a troll and a gargoyle would work or a bear and a sabre cat), you have three cages you could put a different animal in each cage.

I see that it's the Zaz pack which needs to add the SexlabNoStrip keywords, that or you need to copy the items into your mod so you can add the keyword yourself. Since it's just the collar and cuffs right now that would be simple enough.

Since no bar customer sits in a bar for days on end you could create a more realistic system of customers by giving each customer a schedule, they visit the bar between X and Y time each day (or even once a week if you really want to get fancy) so that you have times when there are fewer customers and times when there are more customers.  Customers not currently in the bar could be moved to a holding cell during their "off" hours, walking toward the exit and disappearing once they are out of sight and reappearing when their time to come back is reached then walking back into the bar.

Similarly the other slaves in the bar could have a schedules where they take turns serving, eating, sleeping but as slaves they should work 18 hour days and get only six hours a day for sleeping.

Well I'd better stop now, I've already come up with a heck of a lot of ideas that may be far beyond what you are attempting to accomplish or even see as possible to provide.

I agree with most of what you write here. I'll be working on polishing the mod as my free time allows. First will be the most significant bugs, after those I'd like to focus on making it more immersive.

What I needed at this point was exactly feedback like this, because I was working on this for over a month and I was somehow blind to see the details..

Hey, what's the main idea of this mod? I mean is it possible to end it and then start it again? Because that's how i understand DAYMOYL integration. It would be really nice to escape from there to finish quest but if you will be defeated again you will have to make this through again. also it would be nice to make it triggering not whe defeated but when blackout. 

, the only major issue I had was the textures on the bellystretcher (brilliant idea!) turning into a fractal but that was easily fixed.

How can i fix it?

i have the same issue :(

Me too.  Please help.

I'm in the middle of the mod so I don't have a lot of helpful feedback yet.  I did run across some mod conflicts.

Dangerous Nights.  I had a wolf rape my PC and everyone got together and killed the wolf.  Afterwards one of the bouncers accused me of trying to escape.

Deviously Helpless.  This has happened with SD+, I forget I have it active and when I get to the cave the mod kicks in and messes with your mods intro.  Plus it wants to add items that shouldn't be added.

Might want to put these on the front page.