On 12/6/2017 at 1:51 AM, pchs said:

Oh yes, I just remembered: I use some parts of the Namiras Goat mod to create a dead bodies lying above the Butcher's table. That's these:
pchsButcheredGirlSlim "Butchered Girl Slim" [ARMO:15018A8A] \ Armature
aaabodysNormal "厨师æœ" [ARMO:140012D7]
aaabodysNormal "厨师æœ" [ARMO:140012D7] \ Armature
pchsButcheredGirlFat "Butchered Girl Fat" [ARMO:15018A95] \ Armature
pchsButcheredGirlNormal "Butchered Girl Normal" [ARMO:15018A94] \ Armature

Then I use the hands and arms that are dropped in the pit when PC is punished by amputation. That's these references:

pchsWolfclubScene015FailCustomer [SCEN:1500ABFC] \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter
pchsWolfclubScene019FailServe [SCEN:1500CC9B] \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter

If you are trying to strip WC of those dependencies, as always with Skyrim/Creation Kit, use trial-and-error method. Just remove them and see if the mod works or not.

--

It is almost miracle I found the time to release this version. I have some major changes in my RL coming very soon and afterwards I presume my free time will be even more limited - not enough to do any major updates or second, light version. This presumption may be false but only time will tell..

As for all of my mods, I always support ppl that want to take over (such as Slaverun or It Grows). No permissions required, just let me know so I can play these mods. So please, feel free to get involved.

Oh man, that sucks.  I'm sorry to hear this, Pchs.  Hopefully it's not going to be bad as you are anticipating it to be, and you'll be back in no time working on your great mod.  Whatever it is going on there, I wish you all the best.   Godspeed to you, and the dust settles quickly.

But, right, something else then is going on there with these scenes not starting.  I'm not sure what.  The customer would say "Where's Yoren?", or whatever they say, after failing to serve them, and then nothing happens.  But from what you said, I don't think removing those would cause that issue.

On 12/8/2017 at 4:57 AM, darkevilhum said:

Still having CTD issues whenever i get sent to the club. Compared my log with someone elses who had the same issue and a reoccuring point is :

[12/08/2017 - 11:55:32AM] Error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 3 in container  (CB00185F)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 3 in container  (CB00185F)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[12/08/2017 - 11:55:32AM] Error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5

I'm guessing this is from zdd? Or the Devious line of mods? Because I am using the beta of Devious Devices/I/A etc. Is that an issue?

Hi Darkevilhum.  ZadHiderScript is associated with Devious Devices.  Specifically, when a device is equipped and it hides an armor piece, like the helm or whatever.  I would advise to double check Devious Devices.  Are you having any other issues with that mod apart from just Wolfclub?

4 hours ago, OlBenny said:

Hi Darkevilhum.  ZadHiderScript is associated with Devious Devices.  Specifically, when a device is equipped and it hides an armor piece, like the helm or whatever.  I would advise to double check Devious Devices.  Are you having any other issues with that mod apart from just Wolfclub?

Thanks for the response, I actually updated the devious beta and my skyrim became unstable to the point of crashing to desktop on new game creation even with no mods enabled. So I'm going to have to find some time and do a clean install and will post back when I've sorted it.

I just played the mod, I really hate the cannibalism setting, which is actually a great thing because cannibalism is not my style & that really gives a feeling that my char MUST be the perfect submissive slave girl or she'll be served on a plate, LITERALLY!

Here comes a couple of problems I experienced so far, I can't seem to get wolf club to be on a Death Alternative quest. I have to send my char. to talk to the guy in front of the cave so she'll be captured that way. But even that, my char. has enough money to pay for the entry fee, but there was no option to pay.

The other problem I have was during the installation of Namira's Goat. The esp to remove the dependency doesn't work, my game simply crashes. I guess I'll take that to Namira's Goat.

I may have broken the Death Alternative script in the last version. I really don't know if I have uploaded it before or after I attempted to switch to optional DA dependency. Anyways I believe DA dependency is somehow redundant as Simple Slavery offers more immersive way to get from DA to WC via being sold in auction.

--

I just want to say those changes in my RL are very positive, they will just result in less free time. No need to worry about me :-)

On 12/9/2017 at 9:23 PM, darkevilhum said:

Thanks for the response, I actually updated the devious beta and my skyrim became unstable to the point of crashing to desktop on new game creation even with no mods enabled. So I'm going to have to find some time and do a clean install and will post back when I've sorted it.

New install of skyrim... still cant get this mod not to CTD when sent to the club. Does DA need to be enabled via mcm? As its a useless mod with simple slavery i dont personally use it and dont want to enable it and its instability if i dont have to.  nvm, enabled or not, same result.

On 12/12/2017 at 12:00 AM, Lyman the Lunatic said:

I just played the mod, I really hate the cannibalism setting, which is actually a great thing because cannibalism is not my style & that really gives a feeling that my char MUST be the perfect submissive slave girl or she'll be served on a plate, LITERALLY!

Here comes a couple of problems I experienced so far, I can't seem to get wolf club to be on a Death Alternative quest. I have to send my char. to talk to the guy in front of the cave so she'll be captured that way. But even that, my char. has enough money to pay for the entry fee, but there was no option to pay.

The other problem I have was during the installation of Namira's Goat. The esp to remove the dependency doesn't work, my game simply crashes. I guess I'll take that to Namira's Goat.

Does your game crash on start or on quest start with the Namira's  Goat esp that has no needs/diseases dependency?

Tested both, didnt solve my issue. Im going to conclude that something is wrong/missing from cragslanecavern cell. Must be one of these many dependecies as I have them all and no other mods that make edits to that cell. :neutral: I give up.

How come I always forgot to report these 2 bugs.

1) If my char. pays to get into the club, she can't leave because the game thinks she's a slave trying to escape. If that's a twist you want to make, it'll be better to make a new dialogue for it. Sure, make the bouncer at the gate thought she's a slave trying to run away, then maybe a dialogue option your char. trying to say she's just a customer. Then maybe reveal the evil twist that they know but they are doing it anyway or something.
2) When that happens, Bouncer Rob will stuck & can't walk to where my char. supposed to go. So pretty much, a female char. should never visit wolf club anyway because of this gosh darn bug.

As for you & Death Alternative. I personally hate Death Alternative, Simple Slavery is kind of okay to go with this mod. To me I just think it's a bit weird if my char. who is just simply naked while in the Riften auction will just get tied up later on than just something like Defeat + Death Alternative where she's raped & fade to black, at least there's an implication the bandits tied her up so it's easier for them to carry her.

6 hours ago, Gladisu said:

I've had a LOT of trouble to get this mod running, tried both new and old versions, something was always wrong. Got it working at last:

The newest version along with "Obscure Patches - Wolfclub - skyrimII" makes the scenes not to start at all. After disabling the woldclub patch, it's working, at last.

I would suggest removing it from the soft requirements.

Same here.  Was about to uninstall wolfclub when I saw this post.  Removed the wolfclub patch and finally got to see what the "Club" was about.  Thanks!

Unfortunately not compatible with the newest Zaz 8.0, which has TfuP, ZeP etc. all in one included, but wolfclup requires these mod´s as masters.

I don´t know what´s happen, when i allow Zaz 8.0 overwrite tara´s pack´s and ZeP instead of removing.

OK, I will test that ....

18 hours ago, JahReit said:

Same here.  Was about to uninstall wolfclub when I saw this post.  Removed the wolfclub patch and finally got to see what the "Club" was about.  Thanks!

Glad to help.

I'm guessing that the mod itself is pretty well written, but the amount of dependencies makes it ultra hard to install. Also, I think that there are some "hidden" hard requirements, which makes it even more though, if someone happens not to have a certain mod. For the black screen at entry scene, there is a "blinking eyes" effect playing, I'm unsure which mod is responsible for viewing that, perhaps the Sexlab itself. I'm guessing that it's also a good idea to have Fus Ro Dah installed for this mod.

The only bug right now during my playthrough is getting stuck after the customer's whipping scene, Wolfclub's MCM player unstuck option doesn't work for this. Luckily, enableplayercontrolls console command works.

I have one more problem, the amputation punishment doesn't work.  It's not the amputation mod, works other places.  Any particular load order that would cause this?  MO says no conflict, loot and TESVedit also.  Any suggestion?  If this has already been addressed, point me to the post. 

On 11/21/2017 at 11:25 AM, tuxagent7 said:

What he said, i was so stocked that Wolfclub would have a update but then i saw all the hard requirements and decided that i wont install it

I respect the author vision but i am sad that i wont play it

Agreed, I tried to run this and it was just a broken mess.  Sorry guys, I appreciate what you were trying to do, maybe dial it down a bit?

• 2 weeks later...

Something funny happened. My char. didn't start Dawnguard storyline...
So after a black screen for the animal sex scene, a gargoyle showed up & everyone turned hostile towards my char. I'm not sure if everybody in the cave is essential or not, but the gargoyle died & everybody stayed at the bottleneck pathway area into the back of the club.
The wolf still can't get back in the cell either.

Also a side complaint, too much dependencies!

On 12/17/2017 at 10:54 AM, JahReit said:

I have one more problem, the amputation punishment doesn't work.  It's not the amputation mod, works other places.  Any particular load order that would cause this?  MO says no conflict, loot and TESVedit also.  Any suggestion?  If this has already been addressed, point me to the post. 

Confirmed, it wasn't working for me either.  The scene triggers when refusing to service an animal... PC is ported to the pit, Yoren comes and says his thing, and then my toon is ported to the cage with it saying "You survived..." with limbs still intact.  I don't think it's a load order issue, I think it's a bug.  Additionally,  nothing happens when you fail to serve a customer food/drink.  At least, for me it doesn't.  I've since reverted to the 20150226 version. 

The amputator mod throw some weird errors with xEdit, and along it so does wolfclub. Something about items records in the wrong order?

Anyhow, you might want to take a look at your logs. Without logs we can only note the failure, we cannot infer why it happened.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/09/2016 at 12:43 PM, slutofshades said:

Hi, noticed that Skyrimll has done a patch for this, so threw it back in my load order.

While I was at it I converted the Bellystretcher to UUNP.

While I haven't done an immense amount of testing, I can say it atleast fits my UUNP with the 7b Bombshell preset. Bodyslide data should have all UUNP Presets available.

http://imgur.com/a/YRieF

Screencaps there.

Can't say I have the skill to make the ropes lay perfectly on the flesh but... you know, it fits the body now atleast.

(( You will obviously need the original meshes and textures from this mod ))

Wolfclub Bellystretcher UUNP.7z

Just to bring this one up again, since i come back to find a proper update. This will work, atleast, it did when I made it (Reinstalling eeeverything to retest) but it requires the cbbe mesh already found in the downloads of this section. I didn't include the mesh in the zip, originally, because I didn't make the mesh itself and didnt acquire permissions.

Try it out, if it works, yay... also I don't mind it being included in the main download if it does.

• 2 weeks later...

Asking here because it's a dependency and hopefully somebody has it:

Has anybody still the zdd.esp? Nooblet123 posts which included it was deleted, appearently accidently or due to a forum bug since nooblet himself wasn't on since may. According to mods it's ok to reupload files that were included in a post and mentioning the author. Grateful for anything.

Am I the only one, who is stuck after waking in the cavern?

From the slave market I get sent to the wolfclub. When I played this mod the last time, I got the "blinking" screen when waking up, then Yoren tells me some stuff, whipping and so on. Now the blackscreen just dissappears, my char is standing up with chains and collars, and that's it. I can't move, Rob is standing behind me, grinding my gears with "Hmm?" and What?" and Yoren is standing at the table, not even noticing me.

I tried the Debugs in the MCM Menu and even managed to go to Yoren to talk to him, but I just get the normal dialoge options.

Is there a way to trigger the start? I mean, not the real start, because I am already chained in the cavern. But the starting of the tasks. The MCM Menu tells me that I am at quest stage 20. But there are no real quests so I cant use the setstage-cheat or something.

Reloading doesn't work. Normally I would wait 1 hour, because some bugs get fixed that way, but there seem to be enemies somwhere ...

Really a pity, because I love this mod!

Okay, foget everything I said (except that I love this mod :classic_biggrin:)

After the 4th or 5th time of reloading the save I made in the cavern, the MCM Menu tells me "Mod started: No." (I swear it said "Yes" before!). I clicked "starting" an ta-da!

Just great, patience solves everything ;)

Maybe the question was already told and I don't find it: Hwow do I use the Furo Tub? I "unlocked" it with 20 customers, activated it and then my char lies in that tup with the pink tentacle going up and down. I waited for several minutes. When I cancel it and leave the tub, the limbs are still missing...

12 hours ago, Felloutof said:

Maybe the question was already told and I don't find it: Hwow do I use the Furo Tub? I "unlocked" it with 20 customers, activated it and then my char lies in that tup with the pink tentacle going up and down. I waited for several minutes. When I cancel it and leave the tub, the limbs are still missing...

ok  you were activating the furo tub correctly, however:

the furo tubs (from ZAZ) do not heal amputations on their own, unless you have another mod (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4346-deadly-traps-and-curses/) in

that makes them do so (i am not sure if it makes all furo tubs do this or just the ones it specifically added, but if i remember right any furo tubs that use the ZAZ default

should also heal amputations).