Caliente for bodyslide

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/19/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    xp32 skeleton hdt physics
  • Special Edition Compatible

Thx!! I've loved all of your conversions so far.

Still hoping there might be a fix for the epic leather thief conversion u did recently. quite unfortunate that it gives me a swift ctd to the butt.

Have all the prereqs installed, laptop is reasonably powerful, idk whats going wrong.

you should =p i made alot of conversions and some other people has well

cbbe is the best ! bodyslide can do anything so i dont even get why people use anything else.. 

you can just make yourself a copy of the 7base body on the cbbe, i must say the only thing cbbe is lacking is good tattooed textures

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this.

There is something wrong with the LayerBikini, after building with BS2 the weight slider doesn't work in game.

edit: checked with tes5edit - weight slider entries for female are missing in the .esp

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...

in BodySlide the breasts don't scale with the bikini when using the preview slider. So the bikini isn't conforming to the CBBE breasts (clipping). Other oufits don't seem to have this issue. Of course in-game it also looks the same. Any ideas?  The problem isn't that it's TBBP, that's just physics right?
Thanks

• 5 months later...

like ntblood, I'm having an issue with this as well - the outfit clips into my body in Bodyslide preview, and if I adjust it to fit, then it inevitably results in my character's body changing in-game and everything else I'm wearing clips.

I think the issue arises from the body that is attached to the outfit.

I'm used to using Bodyslide with FO4, where you only see the outfit in the preview window, as there is no base body attached to it - it is free to conform to whatever your preset is. Some of the nicer outfits I've seen (particularly the Aradia ones) seem to have a specific body model attached, and even if you build the outfit to conform to your preset, it shrinks your body to match the one attached to the original outfit when you don it in-game.

Is there a way to remove the attached body from the outfits so that they will properly conform to the player's preset and not mess everything up?