[Sims 3] Fantasy Set No.1 (accessories)

Fantasy Set No.1 (accessories)

post-535934-0-42676700-1416295665_thumb.jpg

(amBodyEP9PlantSim, afBodyEP9PlantSim and afAccessoryStockingsEP10MermaidScales texture edits +one more)

post-535934-0-83628600-1416295659_thumb.jpg

(From left to right: a mermaid, two plantsims, a vampire and an alien)

I like to play with life states like vampires, aliens, plantsims, mermaids, etc. They just add variety to the game and were the perfect excuse to try some texture edits:

post-535934-0-39682000-1416295794_thumb.png

Mermaid stockings

These ones are the stockings mermaids use when they walk on the ground in The Sims 3: Island Paradise. The problem is they are bugged and constantly disappear from you “mersim”, other problem is that they are hidden in CAS. Long story short, I cloned them and enabled them for everything.

(Extra accessory: “Mermaid Ears” by Daisy Sims.)

post-535934-0-91292500-1416295796_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-17486200-1416295799_thumb.png

Plantsim A/B

I removed the meshes and edited the textures of both male and female plantsims, they were included in The Sims 3: University Life. They can be used to create elves, druids, ladies of the forest, etc. Don’t be fooled by the pictures they can be used in almost all colors besides green.

(Extra accessory: “Blue Rose Set” by Meronin)

post-535934-0-27653000-1416295801_thumb.png

Sexy Futuristic Body

Initially I wanted to edit the alien spacesuit from The Sims 3: Seasons; but I still need lots of practice to even start with that project, so I decided to make a texture from scratch. The bottom line is it looks “good” from afar, just don’t zoom too much.

(note: the alien girl is also using this)

post-535934-0-18577200-1416295676_thumb.jpgpost-535934-0-92144500-1416295670_thumb.jpg
post-535934-0-55773800-1416295682_thumb.jpg

Details (for all items):

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, young adult and adult females (enable for naked, everyday, formalwear, sleepwear, career, outwear and enabledformaternity)
  • Disabled for random sims
  • Located in the accessory category (stockings slot)
  • Package and sims3pack included

--Don’t need to ask for permission to modify this CC, just give credit--

post-535934-0-83628600-1416295659_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-42676700-1416295665_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-92144500-1416295670_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-18577200-1416295676_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-55773800-1416295682_thumb.jpg

FanstasySetNo1_IPmermaidstockings.zip

FanstasySetNo1_PlantsimA_byJoshQ.zip

FanstasySetNo1_PlantsimB_byJoshQ.zip

FanstasySetNo1_SexyFuturisticBody_byJoshQ.zip

• 3 months later...

Thank you Josh  Love the Futurist bodysuit  The perfect accessory for my space explorers  Will there be a fantasy set 2 maybe?

Probably, I want to make a full bodysuit for mermaids and one for plumbots (thanks to this tutorial). Also I've been analyzing some of the clothes designed for faeries, I think I can make some "sexy edits".

Finally, I found what I think is the only clothing mesh made by EA capable of supporting big boobs without problems, it came with S3: Into the future and you'll find it under the name of afBodyEP11FutureSuit. It looks like this:

post-535934-0-29738700-1426751653_thumb.png

All these projects are early drafts so I cannot estimate a release date (also I'm still enjoying my "vacations" :P).

Oh Hey Josh  That sounds awesome   I've never really played around with mermaid sims mostly vampires and plant hybrids but now you have my interest   lol   Although at the mo I'm experimenting with different types of alien sims I can create for  my space explorers to interact with   I'm using the   afBodyEP11FutureSuit    as a career outfit for my space marine so any editing by you will really be appreciated and I know you don't take requests so I am not even going to ask    Oh BTW  I've downloaded some of your other revealing outfits so thank you so much for those

• 1 year later...

Hey, I was just wondering if the 1st and 5th pair of shoes are your own and if you have any plans to release them if they are, because they are amazing?! I have searched through all of your uploads and downloaded most and I haven't found them.

I realise, having looked through your profile that you are retired. Sad times, you were the best creator of shoes that I found.

Hey, I was just wondering if the 1st and 5th pair of shoes are your own and if you have any plans to release them if they are, because they are amazing?! I have searched through all of your uploads and downloaded most and I haven't found them.

I realise, having looked through your profile that you are retired. Sad times, you were the best creator of shoes that I found.

Yeah I remember those, the bad news are the shoes only looked good on pics but I'm kinda back :P so there's a chance I'll upload some better strappy shoes.

Yeah I remember those, the bad news are the shoes only looked good on pics but I'm kinda back :P so there's a chance I'll upload some better strappy shoes.

Oh my god, that would be amazing! Glad to hear you're kinda back, :-) I shall keep checking back.

I did consider trying to create some myself but I wouldn't know the first place to start, I've only ever created for sims 2 and that was basic chop shop for personal use, none of this complicated meshing malarkey haha

Oh my god, that would be amazing! Glad to hear you're kinda back, :-) I shall keep checking back.

I did consider trying to create some myself but I wouldn't know the first place to start, I've only ever created for sims 2 and that was basic chop shop for personal use, none of this complicated meshing malarkey haha

I started with these tutorials then I combed through modthesims.info modding forums for more tidbits and the rest was practice, practice and more practice (also practice).

It can be frustrating at times because your only source of info is a 7 year old post buried in the 60th page of the forum without any follow up, but if you have patience you will make it. Hey, if I can do it everyone can! :D

Also you can ask me for help, english is not my first language so I cannot write lengthy tutorials but I'll try to send you in the right direction.

I started with these tutorials then I combed through modthesims.info modding forums for more tidbits and the rest was practice, practice and more practice (also practice).

It can be frustrating at times because your only source of info is a 7 year old post buried in the 60th page of the forum without any follow up, but if you have patience you will make it. Hey, if I can do it everyone can! :D

Also you can ask me for help, english is not my first language so I cannot write lengthy tutorials but I'll try to send you in the right direction.

You are great! Thank you so much :) , hopefully this will give me the kick up the bum to maybe try and make a piece or two. The 2 new pairs of shoes are beautiful btw. Downloaded the foot mesh too, although I doubt I'll be using it as soon as I'd like, but we'll see  :shy:

• 1 month later...