a question about forearm/breast collision

slowman87

post-582715-0-94280800-1416278652_thumb.jpg

Hello, first thanks everyone for sharing on this website, can you give me a little help?
Im running a HDT configuration with hands/breast collision, on character (using a edited femalehead.nif  with nifscope), and in NPCS by hdt havok object, the breast bounciness and collision are pretty well done but i want and im trying to get collision by the fore-upperarm and i am not getting the best results, always when i edit my hdt.xml file with the just for fun tool, i get horrible and weird results, the best results i have reached (not by my self) is using the original files from this post http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1328-minous-hdt-physics/, but the breast always get weird movement like if something stops it.
There is any way, any file i can use to get nice bouncing and forearm/breast collision? Or those effects have limitations. My goal is using the effect with poses, like pinup poser. See the attached files. Thanks a lot for helping, im a beginner, and sorry about my bad English.
post-582715-0-02458100-1416278094_thumb.jpg
post-582715-0-73900900-1416278098_thumb.jpg
post-582715-0-77079700-1416278101_thumb.jpg

you'd need to adjust collision shapes without changing your COM or inertia values (to retain all existing movement type)

Easiest way to do that is Export out the matched collision shapes from 3dsmax and then edit their values into your existing hdt.xml file via JFF or any text editor.

Archived