Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

btw I guess I can swap the loop ones with the zaz ones for peeing but It would be awesome if some1 could implement the full sequence!
Unfortunately the zaz ones are just idles so it only takes one animation per idle.. :(

Nicely done, great work with those animations.

But 2 ideas directly popped into my head: 

1. Someone has to make a sheet of toilet paper or a leaf that can be equipped to the hand during the last sequence or

2. Just to be an asshole: make a mod and animation to shake hands with npcs, can't wait to do a number one in front of a jarl and shake his hands afterwards, also possible: touch his cheeks or if anyone remembers "Face/Off": a "touch the face the creepy way like John Travolta" - animation and mod.

Oh the possibilities to be a gross douche are endless with this and yes, I might have a problem. 

Leito86, before anything I congratulate you create great animations.
Wanna ask if you can create an Idle, the girl has a sensual pose suddenly the girl starts to masturbate in a very sensual and later stop masturbating, and then be calm. It is not necessary at Idle the girl reaches orgasm. But note that she liked touching your vagina.
I think that kind of Idle was due to do a long time ago, but strangely was never created.

Female masturbation animations with a dildo, or some other object like a horker tusk (that one can actually be found near or under Helga's bed in Riften so it is "lore friendly"). Is that naughty enough for you? I have yet to see any animations like that?

I'd like to do a soulgem one, but I'm not sure how anim objects work.

Wanna ask if you can create an Idle, the girl has a sensual pose suddenly the girl starts to masturbate in a very sensual and later stop masturbating, and then be calm. It is not necessary at Idle the girl reaches orgasm. But note that she liked touching your vagina.

I think that kind of Idle was due to do a long time ago, but strangely was never created.

These are absolutely the best animations I have ever seen!

Agree with the statement above. I've been looking for a simple standing female fingering idle for ages! I would have thought that would have been at the top of the list. Hopefully it's in your plans.

Female masturbation animations with a dildo, or some other object like a horker tusk (that one can actually be found near or under Helga's bed in Riften so it is "lore friendly"). Is that naughty enough for you? I have yet to see any animations like that?

I'd like to do a soulgem one, but I'm not sure how anim objects work.

Oh.. I'm guessing that's probably why I haven't seen one yet so far.

Leito, do know off hand roughly what the durations of each "stage" of the segmented animations are?

It would be easier to script some stuff (for me at least) if I had an idea what they were before hand.

Hkxcmd hates me so turning them into a kf to import into max to find out isn't a possibility for me.

Leito, do know off hand roughly what the durations of each "stage" of the segmented animations are?

It would be easier to script some stuff (for me at least) if I had an idea what they were before hand.

Hkxcmd hates me so turning them into a kf to import into max to find out isn't a possibility for me.

I added a txt file in each of the packages for mod authors that detail frame lengths.

Agree with the statement above. I've been looking for a simple standing female fingering idle for ages! I would have thought that would have been at the top of the list. Hopefully it's in your plans.

+1

Sexlab aroused animation is a great mod, it just lack good short animations.

+1

Sexlab aroused animation is a great mod, it just lack good short animations.

I hope leito86, consider creating the Idle standing, it seems incredible that there is no Idle, perverted or depraved, but very sensual.