Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

@Leito86 If You Make A Boobjob Animation And/Or A Non-Consensual Cowgirl Animation (For Female Aggressors) I'll Buy You Fallout 4...

Have you already thought about getting more into femdom related animations? Like facesitting, aggressive fisting, a forced 69 or somesuch.

Chill you two...he already said he's not probably not going to make anymore animations in the future, at least until FO4. Stop trying to poke and prod to get him to do it..geez..people don't seem to read these days..

@Leito86 If You Make A Boobjob Animation And/Or A Non-Consensual Cowgirl Animation (For Female Aggressors) I'll Buy You Fallout 4...

Have you already thought about getting more into femdom related animations? Like facesitting, aggressive fisting, a forced 69 or somesuch.

Chill you two...he already said he's not probably not going to make anymore animations in the future, at least until FO4. Stop trying to poke and prod to get him to do it..geez..people don't seem to read these days..

Actually I Do Read, And There's Nothing Wrong With Simply "Asking" Which Was What Both Me & Neogeo Did, We Were Never "Demanding" He Come Back Make Animations, And If He's Burned Out He Deserves A Break, So How About You Chill Out...

I would sincerely like to ask you to show me where I specifically "poked" and "proded to get him to do it". I'm not sure about your understanding but my understanding tells me that "have you thought about this?" is in no way equal to demanding, poking or such.

Enjoyed the new cowgirl and lesbian animations. Going to try the furniture ones later. Hoped for a female aggressor animation since we lack female domination but I guess watching one use a strap on on a guy's butt is still something. XD

Haha, First Time I Played A Female Dark Elf Character I Ended Up Doing That To Rolff Stone-Fist In Windhelm After He Lost A Brawl...

• 3 weeks later...

Are all these in Framework 1.6 RC2 or do I need to download something?

They aren't all in yet. Will be in the final version most likely. Current;y they are all in NSAP, but it only supports up to SexLab 1.59c.

I thought Ashal made it to where basically any mod that ran off 1.59 would run off 1.6 too? Or is it just one of those very few mods that don't? >_>

Are all these in Framework 1.6 RC2 or do I need to download something?

They aren't all in yet. Will be in the final version most likely. Current;y they are all in NSAP, but it only supports up to SexLab 1.59c.

I thought Ashal made it to where basically any mod that ran off 1.59 would run off 1.6 too? Or is it just one of those very few mods that don't? >_>

NSAP is kinda an extension to SexLab 1.59c. NSAP 2.7c has animations which are duplicated in SexLab 1.60 RC2 so you can end up with consistence errors and animations faults if played together. i need to patch it when I have free time. Eventually though when the final release of SexLab 1.60 is done, 80% of animations (including a majority of Leito's) will be in SexLab 1.60.

Soooo...I said earlier that I wasn't going to make anymore Skyrim content...I lied.  Try as I might, I always get pulled back in.

3 months is a long time so I've decided to makes some more animations while I wait.  Posted a few previews on the OP.  I may have an updated over the weekend.

Bondage oral / doggystyle / missionary plz to replace the AP animations used by ZAZ.

There's a good chance that it'll happen.

Hoping for force cowgirl, we got male on female oriented force animations, but nothing with it reversed! Women can be a little 'too eager' too. :3

We'll see if I can fit it in.

Bondage oral / doggystyle / missionary plz to replace the AP animations used by ZAZ.

There's a good chance that it'll happen.

Hoping for force cowgirl, we got male on female oriented force animations, but nothing with it reversed! Women can be a little 'too eager' too. :3

We'll see if I can fit it in.

A Few Pages Back (By Now Probably Like 15) Me, Neogeo And A Few Others Suggested Some Femdom Style Content.

I'd Personally Like To See An Aggressive Cowgirl (For Those Of Us Who Like To Roleplay Female Rapists) And Boojob Animation, Since All We Have Now Are The AP Boobjobs Which Suck When Compared To Your Level Of Quality...

Also Welcome Back, And Thank You For The Stuff Already Contributed.

YOU Are AWESOME!!!

post-433536-0-57740200-1440123893_thumb.gif