Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

Congratulation, Leito, for animations extremely well done.

Judging from the files (which looked rather uncommon to me, probably because of your HCT version) I assume it'S not a paired animation, and requires setup. Do you have plans to turn it into a paired animation?

Judging from the files (which looked rather uncommon to me, probably because of your HCT version) I assume it'S not a paired animation, and requires setup. Do you have plans to turn it into a paired animation?

Are you asking if I can export the animation with both actors in the scene?  I can if you want it.

Are you asking if I can export the animation with both actors in the scene?  I can if you want it.

If this export is in a way that it can be used as paired animation, i.e. the 2nd actor's bones prepended with "2_", then YES YES YES. There are so many projects impatiently waiting on such an animation ...

But let me ask another question. Don't take me wrong, I'm not requesting, just testing your limits.  :shy:

Do you have plans to make kissing for different actor sizes? Your animations are made for equal sized actors, which is a rare in-game situation. And tight animations are especially prone to clipping.

fore, are you talking about this?

You can get perfect alignment with it because both skeletons are linked to 1 scene root. But does it respect individual actor scales?

Exactly that. That's what is needed to run a paired animation, or a killmove, in Skyrim. But the short-coming is the same as when working with 2 different animations. Different actor scales are not taken care of. 

Maybe it helps that there is not only Kentington's tutorial together with a max sample file, there is also a paired animation resource set by xp32, uploaded under   Animation Lectures and Resources by Bergzore

What confuses me is this "linked to 1 scene root". Is this why the actor 2 animation starts with a 180° turn? I don't think this is very helpful for an in-game scene. Because you don't want to start with this immediate turn in-game. But maybe I see something wrong. My Skyrim animation experience is rather slim. 

If this export is in a way that it can be used as paired animation, i.e. the 2nd actor's bones prepended with "2_", then YES YES YES. There are so many projects impatiently waiting on such an animation ...

But let me ask another question. Don't take me wrong, I'm not requesting, just testing your limits.  :shy:

Do you have plans to make kissing for different actor sizes? Your animations are made for equal sized actors, which is a rare in-game situation. And tight animations are especially prone to clipping.

I think that's currently beyond my level of expertise.  I can provide the max file if you want.

What confuses me is this "linked to 1 scene root". Is this why the actor 2 animation starts with a 180° turn? I don't think this is very helpful for an in-game scene. Because you don't want to start with this immediate turn in-game. But maybe I see something wrong. My Skyrim animation experience is rather slim. 

Probably just the author's call to turn it 180°. In the other 2 files, 2 skeletons are stacked atop one another and the other has them standing side by side. The 2 actors will be animated in relation to this topmost scene root. As long as this scene root is constant, the animation will be the same in all 3 scenes. At least, in theory. I haven't done it myself. But we are threadjacking Leito's thread...

I think what you originally wanted to know was if Leito's kissing animation was made using this pair setup? Or planning to use such a setup.

Hi,

I like your peeing animation very much so I tried to use it in my mod. However, it seems that I can't make it working as a furniture animation.

To elaborate, I registered a furniture animation with enter/loop/exit with FNIS like below:

fu -a SLTUseToilet_Enter squatting_start.hkx
+ SLTUseToilet_Loop squatting_loop.hkx
+ -a SLTUseToilet_Exit squatting_end.hkx

Then I made a custom furniture and added animation entries for it. But it seems that only the looping part works properly (I know furniture enter/exit animations don't work the first time after the game's loaded).

I tried copying ZazFurnitureExit.hkx and rename it as squatting_start.hkx or squatting_end.hkx, and I could see the enter/exit animations properly. So I suspect for some reason, squatting_*.hkx are not suitable to use as either furniture enter or exit animations.

Strangely, I could run SendAnimationEvent from the console while the looping part is playing to make the exit animation work.

Could you help me with this issue please? Thanks!

It would be interesting seeing them as furniture animations (peeing).

I just used them as is with sendanimationevent worked into an enchantment (sort of like how pinup poser works).

Then hotkeyed the item with MHKP to have a button for when it seems appropriate.  

Sort of like:

Note: I had to prefix the animations with "potty" as I already had anims named squatting/kneeling/standing etc.

Scriptname aaCyndiSquattingPottyBreak extends activemagiceffect

Import Actor
Import Utility

Armor Property ZAZFluidFwd Auto
Armor Property ZAZFluidDwn Auto
Armor Property PottyPlayer Auto
Armor Property PantyRemover Auto

int Random

Event OnEffectStart(Actor Target, Actor Caster)

Caster.UnEquipItem(PottyPlayer, true, true)
	Random = Utility.RandomInt(1, 10)

If(random > 6)
		Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Caster, "Pottykneeling_start")
		Caster.EquipItem(PantyRemover, true, true)		
		Utility.Wait(1.5)
		Caster.EquipItem(ZAZFluidFwd, true, true)
		Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Caster, "Pottykneeling_loop")
		Utility.Wait(5.8)
		Caster.UnEquipItem(ZAZFluidFwd, true, true)
		Caster.UnEquipItem(PantyRemover, true, true)
		Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Caster, "Pottykneeling_end")
		Utility.Wait(2.9)
		Caster.Additem(ZAZFluidFwd, -2)
	Else
		Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Caster, "Pottysquatting_start")
		Caster.EquipItem(PantyRemover, true, true)		
		Utility.Wait(1.8)
		Caster.EquipItem(ZAZFluidDwn, true, true)
		Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Caster, "Pottysquatting_loop")
		Utility.Wait(4.2)
		Caster.UnEquipItem(ZAZFluidDwn, true, true)
		Caster.UnEquipItem(PantyRemover, true, true)
		Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Caster, "Pottysquatting_end")
		Utility.Wait(1.86)
		Caster.Additem(ZAZFluidDwn, -2)
	Endif

Caster.Additem(PantyRemover, -2)

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Caster, "IdleForceDefaultState")

endEvent

with a similar one made for the standing anims.

...There is a certain satisfaction from peeing on that snotty elf's rotting corpse from Radiant Raiment I must say.

Added gifs of some new animations.  Exporting sometime tomorrow.

Maybe you can do a better combat animations with walks and runs for characters.Very bad and poorly made by other modders. 

Not something that I'm interested in atm...I'm ok with the vanilla anims.

Can someone explain a noob like me how to install peeing animation v2 (Squatting)? I use MO, have FNIS, FNIS Spells add-on and FNIS creature pack and GenerateFNISfor users. How do I install and use peeing? Thanks in advance! 

p.s. Leito, great job! It is a shame that you got hardly any recognition on Nexus. I use your body, tweaked the texture and I love it. 

Can someone explain a noob like me how to install peeing animation v2 (Squatting)? I use MO, have FNIS, FNIS Spells add-on and FNIS creature pack and GenerateFNISfor users. How do I install and use peeing? Thanks in advance! 

These are just animations that don't really have a function in-game until some makes use of them.

p.s. Leito, great job! It is a shame that you got hardly any recognition on Nexus. I use your body, tweaked the texture and I love it. 

Thanks.  I think I came a little to late to the party and the main bodies have already been established.

nice work Leito :)

The birth animation sounds realy interesting for me.

When you find some time and aren't anoyed of making animations, I could need a few for my mod :)

i could need an animation where a the woman tries to wash out sperm (maybe something like the peeing animation 'standing_1' but 1 hand will do something like mastrubate or something instead of holding the lips.... don't know :) In my pregnancy mod I've got a fluid where you can wash out sperm with.

Another animation that could be useful would require interacting with an given item, where you lull a baby to sleep - but this will be difficult because of the scaleable belly node and an individuell given object.

But awsome work!

Update.

Added animations for the BJ and Cunnalingis sequences.

Re-exported all previous animations to include notes.

nice work Leito :)

The birth animation sounds realy interesting for me.

When you find some time and aren't anoyed of making animations, I could need a few for my mod :)

i could need an animation where a the woman tries to wash out sperm (maybe something like the peeing animation 'standing_1' but 1 hand will do something like mastrubate or something instead of holding the lips.... don't know :) In my pregnancy mod I've got a fluid where you can wash out sperm with.

Another animation that could be useful would require interacting with an given item, where you lull a baby to sleep - but this will be difficult because of the scaleable belly node and an individuell given object.

But awsome work!

Thanks.

If I have time, I might tweak one of the peeing one for what you're asking for.  I don't know about second request though.  Not sure what it'll take to make it.

I've tested the new version, but unfortunately it did not resolve the issue. Again, I've double checked it by replacing squatting_start/end.hkx with other animation files to see it's working with them.

Could you investigate this issue further? I might try importing them to blender myself, but as I don't know much about animation it's unlikely I can find the issue.

I've imported them to Blender using hkxcmd, and it seems that the skeleton is jumping up & down wildly with squatting_end.hkx. On the other hand, squatting_loop.hkx does not show such a symptom, but still the motion is very abrupt and the skeleton has a weird leg movements.

It's strange since I can make them work in Skyrim using the console command. But I can import other animations in Blender without problem, so there might be an export option which could cause such incompatibilities with Blender and exit/enter animations.