Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

@.@

Well, I'm certainly excited for this release!  Thanks SO MUCH for your efforts!

I do have to ask something, though regarding female solo animations.

I did some searching on some sexual female idles and only really found Sexy Female Idle Animations.  It has some major clipping issues with HDT physics, though, and reducing the hand size via RM makes the hands look weird.  Thus I'm interested in one focusing more on arousing down below ;) Nothing too advanced but just a little bit of stimulation when bored ;)

I understand there are some solo animations out there, and obviously, another one (or more? ^^) being released soon.  Is it possible to create an idle animation by just renaming an existing non-idle animation?  Or are there tools to create idle animations with multiple parts, etc?

If so great, and I'm open for some suggestions if anyone know of any particularly good ones.  If not, I'm going to make a small request and ask for one.  From what I can tell there simply doesn't exist one out there, and based upon the success of Sexy Female Idles, there may be sufficient demand, especially from slider-based body users.

Thanks again nonetheless for all of your hard work!  Glad that we have such charitable animators making such high-quality animations.

Thank you for wonder-full animations

I wonder, with all these slavery/rape mods , if you could make some violent ones instead of the outdated non consensual ones we have now (skull-fuck etc)?

Another (maybe stupid) question: Why do the sex animations in general not have an after sex animation "rise to normal idle"

Anyway thanks

Thanks everyone for your continued interest.  I've updated the first post with 4 new animations using animobjects.  I'm going to go play some Skyrim.  Enjoy.

@.@

Well, I'm certainly excited for this release!  Thanks SO MUCH for your efforts!

I do have to ask something, though regarding female solo animations.

I did some searching on some sexual female idles and only really found Sexy Female Idle Animations.  It has some major clipping issues with HDT physics, though, and reducing the hand size via RM makes the hands look weird.  Thus I'm interested in one focusing more on arousing down below ;) Nothing too advanced but just a little bit of stimulation when bored ;)

I understand there are some solo animations out there, and obviously, another one (or more? ^^) being released soon.  Is it possible to create an idle animation by just renaming an existing non-idle animation?  Or are there tools to create idle animations with multiple parts, etc?

If so great, and I'm open for some suggestions if anyone know of any particularly good ones.  If not, I'm going to make a small request and ask for one.  From what I can tell there simply doesn't exist one out there, and based upon the success of Sexy Female Idles, there may be sufficient demand, especially from slider-based body users.

Thanks again nonetheless for all of your hard work!  Glad that we have such charitable animators making such high-quality animations.

You can probably replace one of the vanilla female idle with my standing female masturbation so that it'll play when the character is cycling through the various idle animations.

Thank you for wonder-full animations

I wonder, with all these slavery/rape mods , if you could make some violent ones instead of the outdated non consensual ones we have now (skull-fuck etc)?

Another (maybe stupid) question: Why do the sex animations in general not have an after sex animation "rise to normal idle"

Anyway thanks

I'm somewhat interested in making nonconsensual animations.  I just have to get some motivation to start making them.

As for the second question.  It's never been implemented.  I think what is currently there is fine.

Yay! He's back! And with female object masterbation...another first! So glad this is your offering since your hiatus. Super huge thanky hugs n' stuff Leito!

Quote:

"I do have to ask something, though regarding female solo animations.

----this is the exact and only request I had as well. It seems like a no brainer and it's amazing that we've never seen a simple 'mindlessly playing with herself while bored idle'. Leito said he'd try to work on one, so I cringe everytime someone piles on another request. Just putting my support behind this one :D ----

"If so great, and I'm open for some suggestions if anyone know of any particularly good ones.  If not, I'm going to make a small request and ask for one.  From what I can tell there simply doesn't exist one out there, and based upon the success of Sexy Female Idles, there may be sufficient demand, especially from slider-based body users."

Am I just being a dumb because I haven't really fiddled with animation stuff before? Because I just can't seem to wrap my head around adding the new stuff to the wonderful world of Skyrim.

The only other thing I can think of is to wait to see if the Non-SexLab Animation Pack updates to include them natively. @_@

I assume I should be aware on animobjects? Is that an Alto Wine bottle and a tusk?

It's an extreme potion of healing and a horker tusk. They behave the same way as the 3j's throne animobject.

Thanks. Just needed to know the objects so I can code them in.

I assume I should be aware on animobjects? Is that an Alto Wine bottle and a tusk?

It's an extreme potion of healing and a horker tusk. They behave the same way as the 3j's throne animobject.

The nifs for the animobjects are located in the 1.4 download.

sex>anim_objects>leito_animobject_horker_tusk.nif

sex>anim_objects>leito_animobject_potion.nif

The nifs for the animobjects are located in the 1.4 download.

sex>anim_objects>leito_animobject_horker_tusk.nif

sex>anim_objects>leito_animobject_potion.nif

Oh sorry, I didn't realize! I have only been communicating on my phone and I won't be able to update NSAP till Friday so I was just gathering info to make plans. Well... at least at don't have to hunt them out :D

about Female Solo Cowgirl 

Can knees to move in this direction? (in-plane, there like hips should move in an arc, no?)

Yea TDA is right.

I'll take responsibility on this for my own technical limitation. I tried all kinds of searches looking for a solution.

"Pin joint"

"Locking knee/elbow position"

There seems to be very little information about this. I'm sure there's a solution. Maybe just an IK that ends at the knees? I just don't have time to experiment.

about Female Solo Cowgirl 

Can knees to move in this direction? (in-plane, there like hips should move in an arc, no?)

Yea TDA is right.

I'll take responsibility on this for my own technical limitation. I tried all kinds of searches looking for a solution.

"Pin joint"

"Locking knee/elbow position"

There seems to be very little information about this. I'm sure there's a solution. Maybe just an IK that ends at the knees? I just don't have time to experiment.

No, there need a path-movement on three circles-arcs (their projections in three planes. - knees, the center of body weight)

No, there need a path-movement on three circles-arcs (their projections in three planes. - knees, the center of body weight)

I'm not following. Can you link some reference material? 3ds max preferably.

just hang (path-constraint) movement of the pelvis on circle hip-radius and remove unnecessary keys.

just hang (path-constraint) movement of the pelvis on circle hip-radius and remove unnecessary keys.

Looks to me like Leito is trying to animate the up/down motion but he has to animate the knees that way because the knees have no way of knowing where the ground plane is.

Not sure about 3dmax, but i remember blender has an option to lock the loc-x, loc-y and loc-z. maybe 3dmax has something similar ??

Or try something like curve editor and follow path contrains.

Max has xyz locks but the bones are still in FK so must follow parent.

How would you keep the elbows/knees locked in position while being able to animate the rest of the body and hands? For example an elbow on a table.

Wouldn't you need an IK at the elbow or something? Maybe I need independent elbow/knee controls.

post-8195-0-63299500-1427828898_thumb.jpg