Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

I've tested the new version, but unfortunately it did not resolve the issue. Again, I've double checked it by replacing squatting_start/end.hkx with other animation files to see it's working with them.

Could you investigate this issue further? I might try importing them to blender myself, but as I don't know much about animation it's unlikely I can find the issue.

Unfortuantely, I'm not exactly sure why the starting and ending sequences won't work properly.  They're exported from the same file and in the same manner as the looping animation.

I've imported them to Blender using hkxcmd, and it seems that the skeleton is jumping up & down wildly with squatting_end.hkx. On the other hand, squatting_loop.hkx does not show such a symptom, but still the motion is very abrupt and the skeleton has a weird leg movements.

It's strange since I can make them work in Skyrim using the console command. But I can import other animations in Blender without problem, so there might be an export option which could cause such incompatibilities with Blender and exit/enter animations.

From my experience, it's almost impossible to re-import custom kf animations (in my version of Max).  Not sure how much help it'll be but I can provide the max files.

From my experience, it's almost impossible to re-import custom kf animations (in my version of Max).  Not sure how much help it'll be but I can provide the max files.

Thanks, but I don't have 3D Max and don't know how to use it. I've been using Blender to import kf files which have been converted from Vanilla hkx animations, then make my own animations based on them.

So far, it's been working adequately, though I don't have any experience in animation to understand the process in depth.

Sorry to hear that you don't have much clue regarding my problem also. I'll try to import them again using different options, so if I succeed, I could reexport them the way I've done with other animations.

I hope someone with more knowledge about the topic than me could investigate this problem further.

Anyway, thanks for the support :)

UPDATE: It's been a while since the last time I tried making animation, so I might have omitted certain required steps before I can import them into Blender. I'll let you know if I happen find anything useful later.

Finally, I got it working by importing it into Blender and exporting it again. A few bones have key frames with scale component which prevented the animation from playing correctly in Blender. However, when they are removed I could use it without problem, and the furniture exit animation worked as well.

I'm afraid that's all I can say now, since I have almost zero knowledge about animations. I hope someone can look into this problem so we won't have similar issues in the future.

Finally, I got it working by importing it into Blender and exporting it again. A few bones have key frames with scale component which prevented the animation from playing correctly in Blender. However, when they are removed I could use it without problem, and the furniture exit animation worked as well.

I'm afraid that's all I can say now, since I have almost zero knowledge about animations. I hope someone can look into this problem so we won't have similar issues in the future.

That's interesting.  I'll go over the file again.

How can he make such high quality animations so fast o.O?
Anyway I'll just stop playing until these are implemented in something otherwise I'll just feel like I'm missing out on something awesome! :D

Thanks for you're interest in the animations guys/girls.

With what you've got cooking and what Trepleen is working on I'm hoping we'll have a really interesting winter for skyrim.

Oh I kinda borked the ankles on your body yesterday, but I fixed it so it's all good.

Who's Trepleen and what are they working on?

Thanks for you're interest in the animations guys/girls.

With what you've got cooking and what Trepleen is working on I'm hoping we'll have a really interesting winter for skyrim.

Oh I kinda borked the ankles on your body yesterday, but I fixed it so it's all good.

Who's Trepleen and what are they working on?

Hmmm lets see... he started by working on a female follower that would be well... kinky.

That part is on hold while he builds some custom bodies (both male and female).

He's also been working on some different animations, and working in Max to make those animations...

Lets see..

Link for his female follower thread (currently no outputs but if you read the thread you'll see where he's going and where he current is with it).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35908-wip-sexlab-companions-voiced-update-1172014/

He's working on redoing the sexlab animations, something about they didn't need more then the default bones when they were created.. I don't know how to do animations, so that part is greek to me.

He's also released an alpha of the cbbe body he used as a starting point (it was actually what go me into mucking around with Outfit Studio again about a month or so ago)....

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37744-cbbe-hdt-body-with-female-genital-alpha-test/

His plans for the bodies (both male and female) are wilder then I've gone (a working anus is a hell of a lot farther then what I've done with Unified).

Heck I thought since you were both working on animations (him mainly on cleaning up old ones) that the two of you might have run across each others threads....

Well now you know...

I've just testing the blowjob scene using NSAP. Scene 4 of the animation, the female seems to be out of place as there is a largish gap between the male and female. Scene 1, 2, 3 and 5 are all fine but I will need to align scene 4 which will mean an odd jump of position between stages. Thought I'd let you know as you were doing some tweaking. ^^