Slaves of Tamriel (Obsolete - Please use theFirstHeretic's version)

Maybe force the slave to dance for the guards?

If I find a free to use animation which doesn't look too professional. I'd rather use such sexy dance types in conjunction with some context, like a separate ranks of slaves (Slave Leia outfit would look nice with them) who's trained to please their masters or at least when they are specifically trained for it.

is the branding optional? i find the amount of it, like the forehead, a little over the top.

Sorry, not yet. But I have a plan to make it so, because it's not that difficult to implement and there were others who also preferred more moderate usage of brand marks.

Tried it, only got so far before it CTD, probably something with my questionable skyrim stability. Or my questionable computer. Basically I don't assume its the mods fault on just one run, and you shouldn't either.

Looks pretty good two "issues"

1) I think something was up with the textures the slaves had. Maybe for slavetats. A bunch of black spots all over them? It was weird. I have a derth of useful information on this so don't worry about it too much.

2) I run Requiem. No base health regen. Ow. Probably something to consider if you care about Requiem compatibility.

Summary: Requiem sets base health regen to 0. You may or may not care.

But it was fun!

Tried it, only got so far before it CTD, probably something with my questionable skyrim stability. Or my questionable computer. Basically I don't assume its the mods fault on just one run, and you shouldn't either.

Looks pretty good two "issues"

1) I think something was up with the textures the slaves had. Maybe for slavetats. A bunch of black spots all over them? It was weird. I have a derth of useful information on this so don't worry about it too much.

2) I run Requiem. No base health regen. Ow. Probably something to consider if you care about Requiem compatibility.

Summary: Requiem sets base health regen to 0. You may or may not care.

But it was fun!

Sorry to hear that you had such a problem with the mod. I've just nuked my Skyrim installation (it will delay the next release somewhat, sorry everyone :blush:) to migrate from NMM to Mod Organizer because I wanted to test it on clean installation myself.

I'll update the description page as I find some information which might help avoiding such problems.

As to Requiem, thanks for giving me the head up. I'm still not decided yet how to deal with health/magicka properly within the context of this mod.

Probably I'll temporarily reset player's health to 100 while wearing the slave's collar to make balancing it easier.

I installed this and ran it with a brand new save. So far I am really, really impressed with what you have done here. I think if you kept this sort of open ended it could be used as a framework for future slavery mods. Keep up the good work and contact me if you want more of the story I sent you. I am actually going to start reading up on all this modding. 

I've just nuked my Skyrim installation (it will delay the next release somewhat, sorry everyone :blush:) to migrate from NMM to Mod Organizer because I wanted to test it on clean installation myself.

Did the same thing a few months ago. Had to reinstall everything but it was so worth it, never going back to NMM :)

Heh, re-installing dozens of mods with MO will take a while. Last time I looked at MO it was unable to automatically recognize the root (/data) folder in any mod not 100% packed in the way it expects it to be. Which roughly three quarters of all mods aren't. So you have to tell MO manually where the /data folder is. In short: See you next year then! :P

Heh, re-installing dozens of mods with MO will take a while. Last time I looked at MO it was unable to automatically recognize the root (/data) folder in any mod not 100% packed in the way it expects it to be. Which roughly three quarters of all mods aren't. So you have to tell MO manually where the /data folder is. In short: See you next year then! :P

Not sure what you are talking about. I have close to 150 mods and only 3 of them required me to select the data folder manually, and that only took a few button presses. 

Not sure what you are talking about. I have like 150 mods and only 3 of them required me to select the data folder manually, and that only took a few button presses. 

Probably depends on what you install. I wanted to give MO a try a few months back and when I had to manually tell it where to install a mod like seven times out of the first ten attempts, I deleted MO and never looked at it again. I can't really be bothered doing something manually every other mod organizer can deal with automatically, even NMM. Maybe they will fix that issue one day, because otherwise MO looks really neat. Most modders likely don't realize that MO is that particular about file structures unless they use MO themselves. At least when looking at my collection of mods, this problem is fairly common. People made me change my own mod to accommodate MO, too. *giggles*

I don't see MO Data root as issue. It takes usually just one more click per mod to set it correctly. I always open them to Manual view any way, unless they are using installer.

I don't really get why MO is accused from bad practices. There was never any reason to include mod files to replaceable folder (Data), or even go as far to store that in to some specially named folder. I feel like MO is a victim, not the culprit here.

Despite of that, I can actually understand it from older modders, who might still consider these folders as address files for manual installation. I am still doing that for older games I have been modding, because some peoples are really(!) bad at reading anything saying ReadMe in the folder. Same guys are very good at complaining about something they did wrong, especially if it was explained in the ReadMe file they did not read... ;)

Okay. I stop babbling now.

I am not sure if Slaves of Tamriel already knew, but Gopher made a very good tutorial series about Mod Organizer. I link it here, just in case you did not know, or someone else wishes to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7DlYarj-DcLS9LyjEqOJwFUQIIQewcK

MO isn't the worst thing that ever happened to Skyrim buuuuut manual installation still remains the perfect way of doing things at least if you're a modder or a responsible mod tester. You have full control over which files go where and IF they do and you can review or edit them while doing that. 1 click installers are made for people who prefer ease over control and that's oksies if they realise the consequences but I can tell from experience that it makes most people lazier and lazier and turns resolving bug reports into annoying whackamole because users have NO idea what they're doing! All they do is press a button and if something breaks their game they are unable to identify the cause.

That's also a huge problem with Steam Workshop and I soooooo saw it coming. Bethesda wanted installing mods to be simple and quick but they kinda forgot that their game is a patchwork Frankenstein monster filled with explosives and users who install mods without knowing how they work make it go boom that much quicker n_n

That's also a huge problem with Steam Workshop and I soooooo saw it coming. Bethesda wanted installing mods to be simple and quick but they kinda forgot that their game is a patchwork Frankenstein monster filled with explosives and users who install mods without knowing how they work make it go boom that much quicker n_n

And the Workshop auto-update.

I spend some time reading Steam forums, because current regulars are quite good at solving technical problems - and getting even better all the time. My menu is getting crowded for bookmarks pointing to tutorials they have made.

Workshop seems to be one of biggest thorns on their side. Not the Workshop itself, but peoples who treat mods as some sort of plugins that can be just be put in and pulled out. If that was not problem enough, Workshop updating these mods creates constant confusion.

I really have to respect these guys for bothering to care. :s

---

Topic derail level: Skyrim. :D

That was my initial thoughts when I posted it might delay the next release :blush:

Actually, I already got it working with 130+ mods and it took me about 3 hours, and most of that time spent in downloading and trying new mods which RealVision ENB recommends. I still need to create a separate profiles for SexLab stuffs, and mod developing and testing, but I think it'd only take another hour or so.

So far, I'm really impressed with MO. I love the virtual location concept, and the profile support. Even the feature you've mentioned looks like an invaluable feature to me, because it enabled me to manage as mods, those archives which are not installable with NMM.

Maybe I was just fortunate that installing so many new mods with something I've never used before went out so smoothly. Everything worked as expected in my first try, even an UNP body which I've installed to see the difference with CBBE. It's something I've never seen while using Creation Kit ;)

Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with the end result, so I'm even considering playing Skyrim again which I tried and gave up before.

I installed this and ran it with a brand new save. So far I am really, really impressed with what you have done here. I think if you kept this sort of open ended it could be used as a framework for future slavery mods. Keep up the good work and contact me if you want more of the story I sent you. I am actually going to start reading up on all this modding. 

Thanks! And I'm always open to such an opportunity to get new ideas. So, please share your writings if you want. I've enjoyed reading the last one :)

That was my initial thoughts when I posted it might delay the next release :blush:

Actually, I already got it working with 130+ mods and it took me about 3 hours, and most of that time spent in downloading and trying new mods which RealVision ENB recommends. I still need to create a separate profiles for SexLab stuffs, and mod developing and testing, but I think it'd only take another hour or so.

So far, I'm really impressed with MO. I love the virtual location concept, and the profile support. Even the feature you've mentioned looks like an invaluable feature to me, because it enabled me to manage as mods, those archives which are not installable with NMM.

Maybe I was just fortunate that installing so many new mods with something I've never used before went out so smoothly. Everything worked as expected in my first try, even an UNP body which I've installed to see the difference with CBBE. It's something I've never seen while using Creation Kit ;)

Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with the end result, so I'm even considering playing Skyrim again which I tried and gave up before.

See what did I tell ya ;)

Marvellous piece of software.

Sounds promising, looking forward to what you can do. then hopefully expanded it. I have been waiting hoping for a mod for slaves more like what was seen in the TV series Spartacus on STARZ. Granted it focused on gladiators but there was also scenes of brother slaves, mine slaves and house hold slaves etc.

Welcome to the Mod Organizer User Family. You have evolved into a higher being ;)

Where can I download a proper body replacer for that creature? :D

Hah i see ur using ineed .... n1 like it more than rnd

Actually I have zero experience with any survival mods other than TRO Basic Needs and Frostfall. I've installed iNeeds to test it because sooner or later I'll need to integrate my mod with some popular survival mods including this one.

Eventually, I'll provide as many integration options as possible. But in the meantime, I can change priorities about which one I should test and support first. So, if you have a suggestion about an alternative, please enlighten me.

Sounds promising, looking forward to what you can do. then hopefully expanded it. I have been waiting hoping for a mod for slaves more like what was seen in the TV series Spartacus on STARZ. Granted it focused on gladiators but there was also scenes of brother slaves, mine slaves and house hold slaves etc.

It's my wish to be able to use this mod as starting point for writing more player slavery mods with variety of themes. But it seems I should focus on completing what I have started first :)

================================================================================

Status Update

...Well, actually, there's none because I haven't yet installed CK after I switched to MO due to real life programming works. Sorry! :blush: 

It seems I'll need another couple of days till I can resume the work so please bear with me till I can make another release.

On a brighter side, I've finally managed to make Leito's pissing animations to work so it'll be included in the next release. And before I nuked my Skyrim installation, I finished designing the dining area which is mostly a copy & paste work from various other vanilla cells.

And I also replaced the whip mark decal with the one from Paradise Hall. Unfortunately, I found that whip marks do not show at all after I apply SlaveTats. Maybe I was pushing limits with so many decals (including tattoos) and lights.

It might be something related to various texture issues some people seem to have. So, I'll try to experiment with it further to find any clues.

Thanks! And I'm always open to such an opportunity to get new ideas. So, please share your writings if you want. I've enjoyed reading the last one :)

If you can get the mining to be bug free (at least almost), you can keep archive with just that portion uploaded as a modder's resource. I might be interested in this to some extent.

Hah i see ur using ineed .... n1 like it more than rnd

Actually I have zero experience with any survival mods other than TRO Basic Needs and Frostfall. I've installed iNeeds to test it because sooner or later I'll need to integrate my mod with some popular survival mods including this one.

Eventually, I'll provide as many integration options as possible. But in the meantime, I can change priorities about which one I should test and support first. So, if you have a suggestion about an alternative, please enlighten me.

I use Eat and Sleep for my needs mod.  I like it because it's very unobtrusive with many settings for customization.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13246/?