[Question] Female.....sperm?

Demonwise

Ok so it is a wonder now after playing New Vegas for so long that I only now come up with this question. Is there a way to, or a Sexlab setting that can be changed, so that my female player could impregnate my female companions? Lol, actually this all came about because I made a whole custom set of pregnant body meshes for Veronica and I was beating my head against a wall trying to get her knocked up. Then it occurred to me that this would be a hellava lot easier if my female character could just grow a damn tentacle cock and make a cum-splosion in Veronica's womb and get her pregnant that way.

There are some spell effects in Sexout that can make the game treat the player character as male which should (assuming the relevant plugins are properly checking for it) work. You'd need a bit of scripting knowledge though, as you'd have to make your own plugin and cast and dispel it when needed.

I believe there's a setting in MCM somewhere to treat stapons as cocks, I suspect that may cause Male Sperm to be added in which case Pregnancy would occur normally. The Spunk only version of Pregnancy is currently in beta, no idea if it would work with the Stable version which also monitors Spunk.

Holy hoboken! I didn't expect to get so many answers so quickly. So it sounds like Sexout Spunk may be the way to go at this point. I think that is what I am hearing. I unfortunately have ZERO scripting knowledge so I don't expect I would have much luck making a plugin myself. Actually I am a bit surprised as this sounds like it hasn't really been done before or I guess wasn't popular enough that it made it to a mainstream mod. 

For internal handling, Spunk detects and set gender as a number, with 1 being female, 2 male, and - I think - 5 as wearing a strapon (detected from NG's object effects), or maybe 3, although I think that one is for the sexout 'shemale' effect. Either way if the MCM option to treat strapons as cocks is set, a spunk spurt will be generated and the semen will come with sperm as if male. The associated gender information will still be 5 or 3 or whatever.

So yeah, it's already in there, kinda.

You can do it with pregnancy stable version now do what i am go to tell you

Search on MCM click on sexout Spunk Then Click Spurt Settings or Spurt Search for Strapons are cock  and check that option on. that option let you cum like a man the game will let your female character cum like futa so that means the game will see your female character like futa and you will pregnant other female NPC but only if you have The Penetrator and Strapons maybe well that option turn strapons to futa to make you cum and pregnant NPCs. it works for me try that option i use pregnancy stable version.

ahh ok, I probably just haven't tried long enough. All I have done is rape Willow and Veronica half a dozen times with a strap on and then set the timescale to 10,000 and waited to see what happened. Course it is a bit of trial and error. Why is it that woman always tend to get pregnant when you or they don't want to but then can never get pregnant on cue? ONE MORE REASON WHY WOMAN ARE SO CONFUSING!!!

Be careful setting the timescale to extremely high values. I don't know exactly how pregnancy handles it, but if your timescale is too high it might be possible for the game to not be on the right time long enough to actually trigger a time-dependent script.

LOL, omg well then this could take a hellava lot longer to figure out if the configuration is working. Ok well either way it looks like the modding community here is progressing to this eventuality anyway as Spunk and Pregnancy are soon to be integrated into each other unless I misheard or misinterpreted what I have seen so far. 

well is better if you let the pregnancy settings for default and go to MCM and click SexoutNG go to general and make the sex act more longer like 60 to 65 seconds that settings work well for me but it will take longer to see your character pregnant. if your keep playing with the settings you will break your game. send a pm to the creator of pregnancy mod and spunk creator and ask them what you need to do to make your female character pregnant your companion vanilla or not vanilla companion and what settings are better to make it work more faster.

Archived