RaceMenu V3.2.5B

I haven't had any error messages like that, but isn't this supposed to have RM 2.96 installed BEFORE installing the beta?

Have some problems myself after updating a whole bunch of mods - RM, XMPSE, SexLab, FNIS Sexy Move, a couple of other mods, and switched to a different ENB.

Then i noticed the game started getting freezes while near towns. Usually it starts with a few short freezes while hanging around town, then they get longer until they take a few minutes. In fact the PC is frozen so bad that i can't even open the task manager until it's done with whatever is causing the freeze.

Papyrus says nothing for several minutes before the freezes start, and i'm a bit at an end with my wisdom after uninstalling more and more mods.

Can RaceMenu have any effect on performance/freezes outside of character creation? Just so i know where to look further.

I haven't had any error messages like that, but isn't this supposed to have RM 2.96 installed BEFORE installing the beta?

Have some problems myself after updating a whole bunch of mods - RM, XMPSE, SexLab, FNIS Sexy Move, a couple of other mods, and switched to a different ENB.

Then i noticed the game started getting freezes while near towns. Usually it starts with a few short freezes while hanging around town, then they get longer until they take a few minutes. In fact the PC is frozen so bad that i can't even open the task manager until it's done with whatever is causing the freeze.

Papyrus says nothing for several minutes before the freezes start, and i'm a bit at an end with my wisdom after uninstalling more and more mods.

Can RaceMenu have any effect on performance/freezes outside of character creation? Just so i know where to look further.

No, to my knowledge this is stand alone. I uninstalled 2.96 and installed the RM 15 and everything works just fine. I could be wrong tho :) 

-C

The error message is from some other mod shipping a RaceMenuBase script which you need to either delete, or overwrite with the one from the BSA. It's telling you that it loaded the old script, and not the new and you're probably going to have a shitload of errors; this isn't the fault of RaceMenu, it's a user-error.

RaceMenu is inactive 99% of the time. Some NiOverride features are active at 3d load-time of some NPCs, but without any actual overrides it does nothing for those NPCs and immediately skips over them, there should be no freezing. Unless somehow your transform list has several million NPC entries it's not going to have any effect on performance.

RaceMenu V3B18

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcCUXFKD04_TnlmTjRjWXBOT2c/view?usp=sharing

Changes:

-Default move brush slider ranges changed

-Added internal slider defaults

-FileViewer - Saving - clicking or accepting while on a selected entry replaces that entry.

-FileViewer - Saving/Loading - mouse leaving the selection area de-selects entry

Thanks expired for the quick reply.

Well my current Skyrim install is over a year old and done with NMM, many folders look a bit like Hiroshima with dead files everywhere ;)

Never had any problems until i updated these mods in the past weeks, but a reinstall with Mod Organizer is long overdue anyways.

Any idea how to fix an imported head that does not have eyebrows?

Like Lovely Jessica Redux / Original

This follower has her eyebrows painted on the face texture, and shows as "$undefined" in the eyebrow slot when importing. As result it is not possible to give her any eyebrows via sliders.

And one feature suggestion:

"Symmetrification" - select one half of the head, and mirror that on the other half.

Any idea how to fix an imported head that does not have eyebrows?

Like Lovely Jessica Redux / Original

This follower has her eyebrows painted on the face texture, and shows as "$undefined" in the eyebrow slot when importing. As result it is not possible to give her any eyebrows via sliders.

You don't. You shape the brows you do have to fit the face, or make a meshless brow head part use that (i.e. no brows at all), and change your face texture to have the brow on it. It shows undefined because there's physically nothing there at all. The number of trishapes the external source has is less than the internal destination, to be able to match you need greater than or equal to the number of parts the internal destination has, so it fills in the gap with undefined and acts as a placeholder.

"Symmetrification" - select one half of the head, and mirror that on the other half.

What? I don't know how you expect that would work. The mesh vertices themselves can never be added or removed, you can only move them. To do that you would have to find appropriate vertices on the opposite side to fit the symmetry. The method you use to 'find' them already assumes symmetry or at least close enough within a certain spherical threshold; the head is not. If you assign a vertex the wrong symmetric pair it fucks up the UV, if your threshold is too large you pick up too many vertices as potential pairs and it's very difficult to determine the correct one.

Ty for reply.

The "symmetrification" only crossed my mind when importing follower heads like Jessica, Tania or Rigmor. They all have completely asymmetrical faces with crooked mouth, raised eyebrow and so on. Apparently they were designed like this to give them a fixed emotion/expression.

happy new years guys and girls,expired you create new version racemenu 3.0 from nexus,i must unistall this beta version v3b18 from here and install version from nexus or i must install both ?

Uninstall the beta and install 3.0. The beta's were tests for the 3.0 release.

happy new years guys and girls,expired you create new version racemenu 3.0 from nexus,i must unistall this beta version v3b18 from here and install version from nexus or i must install both ?

Uninstall the beta and install 3.0. The beta's were tests for the 3.0 release.

oki thanky

Gratz on the release Expired.

I've seen a talk somewhere that RM might be able to load CME presets eventually. Is it in your roadmap or possible at all?

Nope.

Export your CME head nif geometry, import it into RM.

I've spent quite some time trying to figure out how.

Running ECE + RM causes the head morphs to reset by the point you enter /showracemenu. And if you load the savegame without the plugins from ECE, your character has no headmesh at all (only hair, eyes and mouth).

The author of ECE posted something cryptic google-translated about "NoseType32" which i couldn't reproduce either.

Nope.

Export your CME head nif geometry, import it into RM.

Ok, thanks.

The author of ECE posted something cryptic google-translated about "NoseType32" which i couldn't reproduce either.

"NoseType32" is the cornerstone of ECE :D

I think with the latest version of RM you dont need to run ECE, but that's just me because i never used ECE so this is merely my own opinion.

The question was only, how can we export all the fantastic stuff that was made with ECE, so we can continue using them with RM.

Still waiting for a method that works with the latest version of these mods and can be reproduced on my PC.

"NoseType32" is the cornerstone of ECE :D

I already figured out that he means "the last face you create will be saved to NoseType32" but this does simply not work - when i try to change an NPC to YGnord, reset settings, use NoseType32, it does not import any sliders. Also the CK crashes when i try to preview the NPC.

And the .npc files only have empty slider settings.

So I'm on racemenu B15 and haven't upgraded since because something was said about needing to do something with a Chargen.ini.. and there's been no clarification on that since.

Uninstall the beta install the stable, done.

It's just that you can't use old ini files with new dlls.

Havent fully explored sculpt mode but is there also a tixbox somewhere to turn of mirroring? Might be right under my nose but didnt see it xD

Was also totally hyped that I could sculpt the hair! I thought it wouldve been awesum to fix hair that was clipping trough hats and hoods. But when I move the hair there is like a transparant layer of texture remaining I think. Is this me doing something wrong? Or is this normal?

Are we able too use are presets from 2.9.6? I just installed RM3 and the citrus head standalone and when I loaded my preset my characters mouth is kind of open like a grin when it's not suppose to be.

2015_01_02_00001.jpg

That's an issue of the Citrus head morphs. Link the screenshot to blabba.