RaceMenu V3.2.5B

Expired6978

I thought as much, :) Thanks for the swift reply and the script. I'll give what you recommend a go and see how it works out.

Worst case if I can't get anything close to working I might just try contacting blabba and see if they have any tips for making the whole process easier. I'm worried though since my characters face is elongated and probably wont get picked up when I try to use the skin wrap.

Cheers

Ok, since I've been following the racemenu and xpmse skeleton updates I have to say great job. One thing I have noticed is aiming with arrows seems to be different now, I have to aim lower and wonder since these 2 things are all I've changed what is causing it. Don't get me wrong, I have many active mods, but these 2 are it for changes which seem to result in the aiming issue. Anyway, nice job :)

Ok, since I've been following the racemenu and xpmse skeleton updates I have to say great job. One thing I have noticed is aiming with arrows seems to be different now, I have to aim lower and wonder since these 2 things are all I've changed what is causing it. Don't get me wrong, I have many active mods, but these 2 are it for changes which seem to result in the aiming issue. Anyway, nice job :)

Probably the real leg length slider arrows are getting spawned by game parameter not by node positions

If there was a way to toggle face deformation when becoming a vampire (like a slider you set at character creation), that'd be great. I really want to use the CITRUS head with this once it's released, but I haven't found a way to save my vamp ladys face from being squished when she becomes a vampire.

Uh...very late reply. I hate the vampire morph with passion too, can't side with Harkon because of this uglyfier.

But if I remember correctly, The Ningheim Race doesn't have this problem, the face retain its shape after turning into full vampire (and that race is fully compatible with Racemenu). Maybe tweaked vampirerace entry?

If there was a way to toggle face deformation when becoming a vampire (like a slider you set at character creation), that'd be great. I really want to use the CITRUS head with this once it's released, but I haven't found a way to save my vamp ladys face from being squished when she becomes a vampire.

Uh...very late reply. I hate the vampire morph with passion too, can't side with Harkon because of this uglyfier.

But if I remember correctly, The Ningheim Race doesn't have this problem, the face retain its shape after turning into full vampire (and that race is fully compatible with Racemenu). Maybe tweaked vampirerace entry?

or have a look at this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33142-citrus-heads-high-poly-heads/page-9, Toastbre4d did this and it works great, give it a try.

or have a look at this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33142-citrus-heads-high-poly-heads/page-9, Toastbre4d did this and it works great, give it a try.

Thanks for the link

I did try one of those fixes from nexus, the femalehead tri fix. but it messed up my costum race face

I guess I should try it with Citrus head

This:

"faceTextures": [
    {
      "index": 0,
      "texture": "CustomRaces\\CustomNord\\femalehead.dds"
    },
    {
      "index": 1,
      "texture": "CustomRaces\\CustomNord\\femalehead_msn.dds"
    },
    {
      "index": 2,
      "texture": "CustomRaces\\CustomNord\\femalehead_sk.dds"
    },
    {
      "index": 3,
      "texture": "CustomRaces\\CustomNord\\uFemaleDetailmap.dds"
    },
    {
      "index": 7,
      "texture": "CustomRaces\\CustomNord\\femalehead_s.dds"
    }
  ],

Allows me just specify any skin from any source, so i won't have to mess with CK, races and etc?  Will it work? It might be useful feature then - reload textures in-game..

Still hope you'll turn json formatting on

Also one issue, "crushed legs" or something when trying to load preset created on custom race while playing nord-race (I'm not pointing that the issue source is custom race). No issue with RM uninstalled. Using XPMSE

post-107198-0-42758900-1418066608_thumb.jpg

[EDIT]

Issue persists with XPMSE 2.22

Just a quick question: Is there a technical limitation for changing the normal map of the face and body of the player? Are you planning to add such feature similar way to overlays? Thanks.

This:

"faceTextures": [
    {
      "index": 0,
      "texture": "CustomRaces\\CustomNord\\femalehead.dds"
    },
    {
      "index": 1,
      "texture": "CustomRaces\\CustomNord\\femalehead_msn.dds"
    },
    {
      "index": 2,
      "texture": "CustomRaces\\CustomNord\\femalehead_sk.dds"
    },
    {
      "index": 3,
      "texture": "CustomRaces\\CustomNord\\uFemaleDetailmap.dds"
    },
    {
      "index": 7,
      "texture": "CustomRaces\\CustomNord\\femalehead_s.dds"
    }
  ],

Allows me just specify any skin from any source, so i won't have to mess with CK, races and etc?  Will it work? It might be useful feature then - reload textures in-game..

Still hope you'll turn json formatting on

No, this is additional information for when you load presets onto NPCs and their heads have to be regenerated internally. You can theoretically load it onto the player as if they were an NPC but I wouldn't recommend that. 

Also one issue, "crushed legs" or something when trying to load preset created on custom race while playing nord-race (I'm not pointing that the issue source is custom race). No issue with RM uninstalled. Using XPMSE

[EDIT]

Looks node transfer got screwed up from the skeleton mismatch. You're not supposed to cross-race presets. You can delete any branch with the key labeled "NodeDestination" from the preset and reload it, you might need to restart your game after loading it a second time though, it doesn't restore node moves. Might be more effective to just delete all node transforms.

You can blame Groov for this, XPMSE adds node move keys even when they haven't really moved at all. RM just keeps the changes persistent via keys.

[EDIT]

Looks node transfer got screwed up from the skeleton mismatch. You're not supposed to cross-race presets. You can delete the node scale data from the preset and reload it, you might need to restart your game after loading it a second time though, it doesn't restore node moves.

Thanks for that!

I always keep few versions of modified normal maps & diffuse textures for the face and body and it would be really cool to switch between them in-game

Thanks for that! What data I have to delete?  "transforms" array?

I always keep few versions of modified normal maps & diffuse textures for the face and body and it would be really cool to switch between them in-game

Yeah, deleting the whole transforms array should do it, when the preset is loaded it will wipe all your current transform data, which will include the node move keys. You might need to restart the game because it cannot restore node positions.

Swapping textures is pretty trivial, it's getting them to persist that's the hard part. Finding hooks where the texture is subject to reload or change, then overriding that change is more work than it's worth.

Yeah, deleting the whole transforms array should do it, when the preset is loaded it will wipe all your current transform data, which will include the node move keys. You might need to restart the game because it cannot restore node positions.

Swapping textures is pretty trivial, it's getting them to persist that's the hard part. Finding hooks where the texture is subject to reload or change, then overriding that change is more work than it's worth.

Thank you, removing transforms helped me.

Working really beautifully so far, loving the sculpt mode.

Familiar Faces compatibility is dodgy though - the face doesn't seem to save to the alcove. Any insight into why or whether it'll be addressed in the full release?

Fixed for next version; thanks for the report.

Was a small bug where it would load the sculpt data from preset... Then proceed to delete it in the next function.

Trying this in a profile in MO. Noticed that SG Hair pack doesn't show up in Racemenu.

Apachi hairs show up (I have Apachi 1.4 female and 1.5 full... both show up fine)

Just... SG Hair not showing up.

If I load a character that HAD an SG Hair before installing RM V3B9, the hair is there on the character, but if I go to Racemenu, .... bye-bye hair... gone. :)

Can you give some clues where to look?

This is the SG Hair 268 pack

Hey Expired,

Is there any major script changes for the end user on the Overlay settings since you moved them off their own category? I'm getting ready to recompile and update to 2.0 of my War Paint Plugin pack, but if there are changes on how its formatted I'll just go ahead an wait for official release, to avoid that inevitable deluge of "it dun werk."

Trying this in a profile in MO. Noticed that SG Hair pack doesn't show up in Racemenu.

Apachi hairs show up (I have Apachi 1.4 female and 1.5 full... both show up fine)

If I load a character that HAD an SG Hair before installing RM V3B9, the hair is there on the character, but if I go to Racemenu, .... bye-bye hair... gone. :)

Im using same hair pack and its working. Check your instalation and see what hair plugins you have enabled.

Didnt check familiar faces compatibility but everything else is working fine in latest beta.

Im using same hair pack and its working. Check your instalation and see what hair plugins you have enabled.

Didnt check familiar faces compatibility but everything else is working fine in latest beta.

"Hair Plugins"?

Where do I check that?

This was working in RM 2.96.

All I did was install RM v3B9 and the SG hairs disappeared from the options under "Hair" in RM. 

Only Plug-ins I see with RaveMenu are the Mimic Plugin (2-0) and the Overlays PLug-in (2-5-0)

Should I try without those 2?

I don't see anything specific to Hair

"Hair Plugins"?

Where do I check that?

All I did was install RM v3B9 and the SG hairs disappeared from the options under "Hair" in RM. 

Only Plug-ins I see with RaveMenu are the Mimic Plugin (2-0) and the Overlays PLug-in (2-5-0)

There are SGHairPackBase.esm and SGHairPackAIO.esp in your MO plugins tab. Make sure they are enabled. Also if you have some other plugins for SG hair they might be the reason why you do not see sg hairs on some races.

If they are enabled run loot and see if they work. Bottom line is this is probably not Racemenu issue.

"Hair Plugins"?

Where do I check that?

There are SGHairPackBase.esm and SGHairPackAIO.esp in your MO plugins tab. Make sure they are enabled. Also if you have some other plugins for SG hair they might be the reason why you do not see sg hairs on some races.

If they are enabled run loot and see if they work. Bottom line is this is probably not Racemenu issue.

Both are enabled.

Not trying to be argumentative. You guys know more about this than I, that's for sure, but all I did was copy a working profile (that STILL works) and then install RM v3B9 and XPMSE 2.22 skel.

And.... no SG hair :)

I thought maybe it was the XPMSE Racemenu Plug-in so I disabled that and enabled the "stock" RM Plugin.

nothing... no change. 

wait..... in the papyrus log..... characterMakingExtender.esp does not exist....

did I miss a requirement?

"Hair Plugins"?

Where do I check that?

Both are enabled.

Not trying to be argumentative. You guys know more about this than I, that's for sure, but all I did was copy a working profile (that STILL works) and then install RM v3B9 and XPMSE 2.22 skel.

And.... no SG hair :)

I thought maybe it was the XPMSE Racemenu Plug-in so I disabled that and enabled the "stock" RM Plugin.

nothing... no change. 

wait..... in the papyrus log..... characterMakingExtender.esp does not exist....

did I miss a requirement?

Dont worry. Im trying to help you from my experience. If expired knows whats the problem he will fix it. Usualy from experience if things work for anyone then problem is on my side or in this case on your side. You can check if you have any additional plugins for SG hairs that is enabled if not try to reinstall sg hairs.

On my machine i dont have xpmse 2.22 but 2.14 and i dont have any extra plugins for racemenu only what comes with this instalation of RM beta. Do you have original Racemenu still enabled in MO?

OK... very weird. Still messing with this. I'm in that same troublesome profile. Created a new character... Succubus Race, and SHE has all of the options for hair. Went back to that one character that was messed up.... she doesn't have the hair options. She *may* have been created from a bad save although I was pretty sure she was a new character created when I made this new profile. 

So now I have a character with the SG Hair. I'm going to install RM v3B9 again and leave the skeleton at 2.14 and see what happens.

** EDIT **

OK... sorry for all the posts. It has to be a bad save or something. Installed RM v3B9 and everything is ok on other saves in that profile. Haven't tried ALL of them, but went through a couple and opened racemenu and the SG Hair is there. On the borked character I tried uninstalling SG Hair, loading the save, reinstalling... she still doesn't get the SG Hair in the hair options. So.... I'm going to write her off. 

Next I'll install XPMSE 2.22 again and see if it screws anything up or if we stay like we are.... in which case it would just solidify my theory about that one character being messed up.

Archived