RaceMenu V3.2.5B

Expired6978, on 25 Nov 2014 - 6:52 PM, said:

Formatted? Like indenting? I don't remember what I left it as, I may have left it as non-formatted for the sake of saving time and space writing whitespace (though negligible).

Yeah, with newlines and tabs or spaces (idk whether it's really needed, whether someone will edit the files by hand, copy some parts between presets (tattoo sets?) or not..)

- store presets out of Data folder (i'm MO user and slots/presets are not shared among other profiles as MO virtualizes Data folder). 

Like where? Docs/My Games/Skyrim/Presets? Has to be a fixed directory the native calls can find.

Yeah, something like "Docs/My Games/Skyrim/Presets" folder. 

- be able to assign a name to a preset (and maybe description). It's cool that now accidental F5, F9's can be completely avoided as RM3 has new preset management tab

Assigning names requires text input, which generally sucks as you need to put Scaleform into Text input mode, and you need a way to easily get out of it, it's not ideal for a controller. The only text input in the menu right now is the Filters and character naming, Filtering is disabled with a controller, and naming has some hardcoded elements bound to it for the menu. Adding a description to the preset should be easy, but it would most likely just be used as a filler for identifying a preset. I'm probably not going to change it to find named files in a directory.

Description would be cool too, or any way to remind, find a relation between a preset number and a preset.. Maybe F9 to load a preset and look at it is enough already? I was using UILib once to input a text. Idk whether it will work in RM controller (works in MCM and in-game) or not.

Aren't presets in Overwrite and thus on all profiles?

Yes, that's true, so it my suggestion may have not much sense now. I had issue cause I moved my jslot preset into a 'mod' and forgot to enable the mod in another profile.

MO-guys recommend keep Override folder clean, and I still believe that player-related data should be stored separately. E.g. constant data is in Data folder, saves and presets in another (Docs/My Games/Skyrim)

If there was a way to toggle face deformation when becoming a vampire (like a slider you set at character creation), that'd be great. I really want to use the CITRUS head with this once it's released, but I haven't found a way to save my vamp ladys face from being squished when she becomes a vampire.

If there was a way to toggle face deformation when becoming a vampire (like a slider you set at character creation), that'd be great. I really want to use the CITRUS head with this once it's released, but I haven't found a way to save my vamp ladys face from being squished when she becomes a vampire.

It is the TRI files. Replace the vampire morph with normal or something like this. Haven't worked with head stuff so don't know exactly where and what.

It is the TRI files. Replace the vampire morph with normal or something like this. Haven't worked with head stuff so don't know exactly where and what.

The game is hardcoded to apply this morph when you turn. You have to null the data for the morph itself for it to do nothing. In other words you have to modify the femalehead.tri file (or the mods equivalent, not the chargen one) and replace the morph with zero differences. If you are using Anton's tri extractor/creator you would just replace the morph with the base, since the difference between the two would be zero.

It's unlikely I will make a morph to undo the vampire morph since to apply, it would require you re-enter the menu as a vampire, and if you were to be cured it would subtract it twice; once for the original, and again for the new morph.

-snip-

-snip

The game is hardcoded to apply this morph when you turn. You have to null the data for the morph itself for it to do nothing. In other words you have to modify the femalehead.tri file (or the mods equivalent, not the chargen one) and replace the morph with zero differences. If you are using Anton's tri extractor/creator you would just replace the morph with the base, since the difference between the two would be zero.

It's unlikely I will make a morph to undo the vampire morph since to apply, it would require you re-enter the menu as a vampire, and if you were to be cured it would subtract it twice; once for the original, and again for the new morph.

Is it not possble to implement a kind of "switch" that swaps the vamp morph out for the normal one and vice versa? It doesn't even have to be a gradual transition from squished to normal and back, just a switch that swaps out the morph. I don't have any Idea if that's possible or if it would take millennia to code. If it's not easily doable, i'll just make the change in the tri file myself and be happy with it. I just thought this was a nice idea.

@powerofvoid: It's not just the chin, here's an example:

22477-2-1345044749.jpg

If that doesn't seem like much to you, it does for other people and it really annoys me.

Edit 2:

I just tried extracting the femaleheadchargen.tri from CitrusHead, overwriting femaleheadchargen_VampireMorph.obj with a copy of femaleheadchargen.obj and repacking it into a .tri file, but now I get CTDs.

[...]

Edit 2:

I just tried extracting the femaleheadchargen.tri from CitrusHead, overwriting femaleheadchargen_VampireMorph.obj with a copy of femaleheadchargen.obj and repacking it into a .tri file, but now I get CTDs.

that is exacly what i did and it works perfectly for me :x

which version of citrus head are you using?

Beta

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcCUXFKD04_MDRPd2xTNFpGZXM/view?usp=sharing

Changes

-Undo/Redo history now working

-Smooth tool no longer wrecks bounding edges

-Style change of mesh list and history list

-Scroll wheel now zooms the mesh instead of the viewport

-Changed window size of displayed mesh to fit within the screen

-Moved default position of displayed mesh

TODO

-Import head with UI to match the parts to import

-Change brush size and strength

-Add button for Clear Sculpt action

-Add button for Clear Mask action

-Add button/checkbox to toggle mirror

Next Beta version removes category icons and allows for Papyrus added categories:

qMtZQCD.jpg

6GyxflF.jpg

The new buttons next to categories are for skipping to the left and right boundaries, these buttons have no bindings for controller they are for mouse convenience since you can no longer see every category at once. Category navigation is unchanged.

Overlays tab has been removed since more categories can now be listed (It was moved because the icons were cluttered).

Next Beta version removes category icons and allows for Papyrus added categories:

qMtZQCD.jpg

6GyxflF.jpg

The new buttons next to categories are for skipping to the left and right boundaries, these buttons have no bindings for controller they are for mouse convenience since you can no longer see every category at once. Category navigation is unchanged.

Overlays tab has been removed since more categories can now be listed (It was moved because the icons were cluttered).

Muhahaha^^