RaceMenu V3.2.5B

Expired6978

hmm trying to figure out why i cant get the overlays tab to work and why after starting up a few hours again ive lost the extra info i get from racemenu in the console menus now. so weird

update. no luck so far.  so anyone know what would keep the overlay tab from showing and also what would cause the tab info menu in  console when u target a npc to stop working?

I don't know about the second bit, but I am getting the same problem with the overlays as well. It seems to be completely random some times it works sometimes it doesn't. But I do know for a fact it never shows all the overlays I have installed, just random ones.

How would I do something like Citrus Heads but with the mouth instead? Tried recreating the setup but doesn't work, and doesn't show up in RaceMenu.

CITRUS Heads shows in the slider "Face Part". Mouth Part only has vanilla.

I want "Realistic Teeth" but without the hassle of converting all NPCs.

Dunno if this has been asked before, but I can't get the changes under Genitals to actually go through. Whenever I change the sliders they edit the correct parts, but as soon as I exit racemenu everything reverts back to standard. I've tried with and without the SoS plugin.

Dunno if this has been asked before, but I can't get the changes under Genitals to actually go through. Whenever I change the sliders they edit the correct parts, but as soon as I exit racemenu everything reverts back to standard. I've tried with and without the SoS plugin.

There is fix for the player in XPMSE in the installer, for NPCs there is no fix I could do.

There is fix for the player in XPMSE in the installer, for NPCs there is no fix I could do.

That's the thing though, I installed the fix, but it still doesn't work.

Are you using the latest sos version? Some had the sos racemenu.esp check missing. Have you uninstalled the original sos racemenu if you had it. Are you using other mods like charactermaketextender.esp that comes with ece and you have added the sos bones there?

Edit: if you have "Racemenu for XPMS" installed then uninstall it, that racemenu plugin resets any scaling by other mods.

Are you using the latest sos version? Some had the sos racemenu.esp check missing. Have you uninstalled the original sos racemenu if you had it. Are you using other mods like charactermaketextender.esp that comes with ece and you have added the sos bones there?

Edit: if you have "Racemenu for XPMS" installed then uninstall it, that racemenu plugin resets any scaling by other mods.

Okay, I guess that's the problem then, as I do have that plugin as well (XPMS). Isn't the XPMS plugin needed for the weapon styles, etc though? Everything else is up to date. I just updated racemenu and skeleton from the Nexus, and using MO I checked the sosracemenu.esp who is flagged as a dummy, and for some reason it worked (both racemenupluginxpmse.esp and sosracemenu.esp are active).

Okay, I guess that's the problem then, as I do have that plugin as well (XPMS). Isn't the XPMS plugin needed for the weapon styles, etc though? Everything else is up to date. I just updated racemenu and skeleton from the Nexus, and using MO I checked the sosracemenu.esp who is flagged as a dummy, and for some reason it worked (both racemenupluginxpmse.esp and sosracemenu.esp are active).

racemenupluginxpmse.esp <- XPMSE Plugin that includes Weapon stuff and so on, which uses NiOverride, which is compatible with SAM out of the box and SoS for players, and many other ones.

sosracemenu.esp <- is the name of the old standalone sos racemenu by b3l, I edited it and added it and just use the esp so sos thinks the old sos racemenu is there and disables the scaling for players. (it doesn't matter if it is empty it is just needed to be there, it doesn't need to have a function)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/?<- XPMS Plugin which uses old NetImmerse stuff (buggy and incompatible with nearly everything editing the same nodes + overwriting blindly like every old racemenu node scaling plugin)

racemenupluginxpmse.esp <- XPMSE Plugin that includes Weapon stuff and so on, which uses NiOverride, which is compatible with SAM out of the box and SoS for players, and many other ones.

sosracemenu.esp <- is the name of the old standalone sos racemenu by b3l, I edited it and added it and just use the esp so sos thinks the old sos racemenu is there and disables the scaling for players. (it doesn't matter if it is empty it is just needed to be there, it doesn't need to have a function)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/?<- XPMS Plugin which uses old NetImmerse stuff (buggy and incompatible with nearly everything editing the same nodes + overwriting blindly like every old racemenu node scaling plugin)

I see. With all the different plugins it's a bit confusing at times as to which one does what. I seem to have lost the sliders under "weapons" that let's me decide where I want the weapons to be though. Only the scales are showing. I have to say I'm a bit confused after updating everything, and following the STEP procedure, as it worked before I completely started over. Any pointers for me here? :)

I see. With all the different plugins it's a bit confusing at times as to which one does what. I seem to have lost the sliders under "weapons" that let's me decide where I want the weapons to be though. Only the scales are showing. I have to say I'm a bit confused after updating everything, and following the STEP procedure, as it worked before I completely started over. Any pointers for me here? :)

You overwrote XPMSE, the skeleton nifs.

You overwrote XPMSE, the skeleton nifs.

Wow, okay, I feel silly now :P SoS was the culprit, I just didn't read the conflict tab right all along. Thanks a lot for great help! :)

ive got this problem with racemenu + bodyslide + cbbe i have those three installed also the morph menu for cbbe is working for me but in the instance i move any slider in the morph menu there appears a shadow across my chars belly and 10cm gap(irl measure according to body) between the wrists and hands p.s: from mods that mess up with bodies i have also the xp32 skeleton installed any help? i really cant figure it out iam googling around for three days now without solution
EDIT: My mods and their order list here http://imgur.com/a/WT9OJend of page is marked with selection

Ok - I'm doing a

CharGen.SaveCharacter("Maria\\PlayerFace") after the initial RaceMenu session

and a 

CharGen.LoadCharacter(PlayerRef, PlayerRef.GetRace(), "Maria\\PlayerFace")

during Papyrus initialization (OnInit)

The face looks ok but the body skin color is wrong.

Is there a plugin or any way to implement Waist Slider for RaceMenu in this version??

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE,esp like in all the other versions?

Ty it worked perfectly.... 

Another question if u can help me pls.... How can I increase the slider values of Racemenu .. lets say x2 .... like the option ECE install gives  or something like that... can I install a pluggin or is there an .ini file I can modify??

• 4 weeks later...

Ok this might have nothing to do with Racemenu or it might, but I bet people here know a fix. Or I hope.

It has to do with warpaint, no matter how black you set it, it comes out as a really dark brown. Anyone know of a way to make warpaint actually appear black?

Ok this might have nothing to do with Racemenu or it might, but I bet people here know a fix. Or I hope.

It has to do with warpaint, no matter how black you set it, it comes out as a really dark brown. Anyone know of a way to make warpaint actually appear black?

Been an issue for ages this has, still haven't been able to get it sorted within racemenu.

I've resorted to just adding it to the diffuse map. Only problem is, unless you're using a custom race with their own diffuse maps then everyone in Skyrim will have the same face art.

Been an issue for ages this has, still haven't been able to get it sorted within racemenu.

I've resorted to just adding it to the diffuse map. Only problem is, unless you're using a custom race with their own diffuse maps then everyone in Skyrim will have the same face art.

Ah ok, well I was right in that someone would know the answer, sadly it wasn't the answer I was hoping for. Thanks anyways for the answer.

i'm having an issue which i never had before, I'm using bodychange mod and when i open race menu the textures of my character become default(original textures, the ones in the skyrim default folder). Then after exiting the racemenu i've to use the regenerate option in bodychange mcm menu to get back the textures.
how do i fix it? i'm having difficulty to shaping the face because different textures varies the face looks..
I installed skse 1.7.2 version from 1.7.1 today and installed the latest version 3.2.2 of race menu, before that i was using the last update version for skse 1.7.1.

Archived