Sound files for Creatures/Beasts voices for SexLab mods (and others)

dje34

Hey !

Right now this is just a post to force myself to upload sound files I've found around the web, for SexLab mods and others not only related to Skyrim (but mostly for SkyrimSexLab related mods).

I have a lot of projects and a job and I don't have a lot of free time but I will upload the free sound files (public domain license) I find here and there for you modders in order to see at least one good mod adding voices/sounds to creatures/beasts during sex scenes in Skyrim as I among others think it is something really missing.

Ashal told me already he didn't want to add more sound files to the SSL framework because it would increase the framework size too much, so for now and maybe forever it will have to be in another mod.

I will upload sound files and if someone wants some work to be done on a sound file and doesn't want to do it, like length modification, noise reduction, format conversion or something else... I will try my best to do it for him/her with Audacity.

Right now, here are the files so far :

Dog related sounds

Dog Licking.rar

dog-exploring-forest.rar 

Horse related sounds

(Yes, five files for now, prepare for more, many many more...)

• 8 months later...

Archived