Simple sex mod?

Imperialarg

Not talking the one with animations, but would anyone be able to make a sex mod where you can have sex with love interest or other such women? Like, you know like the ones in Fallout 3 or something where you click the bed and it blacks out for a few seconds with some moans.

Anyone possibly include that as an alternative for now?

I agree with this. Everyone seems to be working on big, expansive mods, but some simple and decent writing can go a long way. I remember those very first adult mods for Oblivion, where you only got a text box to pay off your fine or sell your body.

Those were pretty well done and in some ways equally entertaining as the most complicated, fully animated mod.

I agree with this. Everyone seems to be working on big' date=' expansive mods, but some simple and decent writing can go a long way. I remember those very first adult mods for Oblivion, where you only got a text box to pay off your fine or sell your body.

Those were pretty well done and in some ways equally entertaining as the most complicated, fully animated mod.

[/quote']

There was a thread somewhere around here here proposing a "seducing women" type mod and taking nominations for who to seduce.

I was always more of a "wasteland player" sort of guy, myself. But either one would be a good mod to adapt.

double click the bed, go to the scripts tab, and attach a script with an onActivate method. Put the code inside the method.

To start with you can use Debug.MessageBox to make sure it's being called. Then create a message object in the CK with the prompt you want and one button for each response. You'll need to link the message to a property of the script and use msg.Show to show the menu. The return value is the index of the button chosen by the user.

Check out the Papyrus Tutorial on the CK wiki for a bit more detail:

Archived