[Deleted] Slaves of Tamriel (Please use the support thread instead)

Slaves of Tamriel

Nice, I actually would want to spend most slave time in something like this...sex slave is fun, but like you say, once you've seen a sex animation, there's not too many ways to really draw you in.

Plus, I am attracted to "misery" almost as much as "sexy" so a mine slave is dirty, hard, dangerous work...so its right in there with some of my fantasies...yes, I'm weird.

It looks very interesting. I'm hoping you will have a lot sex actions too in the mod.  Something like that even your comrade slaves can rape you or you can offer sex to another slave get more food...(just thinking aloud)

Actually, there's one slave NPC who's supposed to enjoy some privilege over other slaves. She's the one at the smelter, and she's allowed to wear a rag and as a mark of her status a golden necklace too.

I've done nothing yet, except for making her one rank higher in the slave faction and wear a different outfit, but it seems she could be ideal to play such a role of playing a semi tyrant to other slaves, like granting them some food or other little favors in exchange of a sexual gratification.

Nice, I actually would want to spend most slave time in something like this...sex slave is fun, but like you say, once you've seen a sex animation, there's not too many ways to really draw you in.

Plus, I am attracted to "misery" almost as much as "sexy" so a mine slave is dirty, hard, dangerous work...so its right in there with some of my fantasies...yes, I'm weird.

It seems you really share my fetish... yeah I'm weird, and that's why I'm making this :)

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Update:

I integrated BeeingFemale into this mod, so currently each slaves have random menstruation cycle and have certain chance of starting the mod in a pregnant status. I believe it'll open up some interesting options later.

Done more tweaks with heavy breathing sound effect, and I really like the result. Occasional gagged sounds from ZAZ itself sounds a bit out of place now, so maybe I should change it to something less Anim/Porm like one.

Found that Sporty Sexy Sweat wet texture goes really well with this mod. I hope there's another higher quality options though.

And some rants... it's my first attempt at modding Skyrim, and I found that CK to the most perverted and unreliable programming environment I've ever experienced!

I've just spent half a day debugging seemingly a good code. It turns out that HasMagicEffect stuffs cannot be used to check if a character has any conditional magic effect.... It's so full of such quirks and inconsistencies which makes writing and debugging code such a pain.

This is looking awesome! Looking forward to it :)

I integrated BeeingFemale into this mod, so currently each slaves have random menstruation cycle and have certain chance of starting the mod in a pregnant status. I believe it'll open up some interesting options later.

Damn, not really a fan of that mod :(

Is there any chance you can make that optional? 

I haven't looked deeper into BF's code base. But it seems to offer such options to control its many features via SendModEvent without relying directly on its API.

But I suppose it'd require more boiler plate code when it comes to querying status of pregnancy/menstruation cycle.

Could you tell me the reason why you don't like the mod? Maybe there could be something I can do without dropping the dependency.

Yeah i remember asking for/suggesting a gulag skyrim style in the heroine in distress thread. Now you make this, just great. A mine slave, forced to do hard work, and at the mercy of brutal guards, seems like you bring my skyrim gulag fantasy to life :)

As you say, inclusion of rape is a nice bonus, but i find the other aspects of slavery at least as interesting. Forced work, cruel and unjust guards, unfair punishments etc. etc.. Thinking about it i don't know which role is worse, workslave or fuckslave.

Do you plan to include an optional hardcore survival mode? The gameplay you describe sounds well thought out, if there is some randomness in fatigueing etc. so that if you are unlucky you can fall into a vicious circle of getting punished, getting sick, not fulfilling your quota and eventually getting killed. This would force you more to try to escape, but escaping should be so challenging that you also have to prepare accordingly. There should be two routes, both with their own difficulties:

-Trying to escape

-Trying to earn your freedom

Trying to earn your freedom would be achieved through merit points, for example you could whistle-blow other slaves trying to escape, try to seduce a guard that he buys you as personal slave or even marries you and releases you ... .

Looking forward to the first playable version and good luck with the mod :)

I don't like mods that restrict my way of playing for the sake of realism (being female, frostfall, realistic needs etc). Not saying those mods are bad, it's just not my kind of thing. 

It's a very complex mod based on reality with a lot of realistic features like simulating the LH and FSH Hormones, sperm life-time, egg and sperm traveling duration, and way more.

That concerns me. I never used the mod before but heard and read about it a few times. It seems this mod will have a profound effect on my game and the way I play. I'd rather not install a mod that affects my game so much when I don't even want to use it.

Things I don't like about this particulair mod:

-The getting pregnant part, my character uses a lot of adult themed mods and sex is often involved, my character would be pregnant all the time. I'm sure the mod comes with some

anti conception options but when you are enslaved and bound you don't really have the option to use those. Besides having to use anti conception methods all the time would be a

chore imo.

-Having to wash out sperm fluid and having to use sanitary napkins (or get bloody legs), It's these kind of 'maintenance' aspects that often come with realism mods and they are more

a chore than anything else for me. I just have no interest in those things. 

The decision is ultimately yours of course so if you really want to make BeingFemale a part of this mod then that is what you should do. But it will probably be a deal breaker for me. 

Agree, I don't see a point in having pregnancy in every sex mod.

Do you plan to include an optional hardcore survival mode? The gameplay you describe sounds well thought out, if there is some randomness in fatigueing etc. so that if you are unlucky you can fall into a vicious circle of getting punished, getting sick, not fulfilling your quota and eventually getting killed. This would force you more to try to escape, but escaping should be so challenging that you also have to prepare accordingly. There should be two routes, both with their own difficulties:

-Trying to escape

-Trying to earn your freedom

Trying to earn your freedom would be achieved through merit points, for example you could whistle-blow other slaves trying to escape, try to seduce a guard that he buys you as personal slave or even marries you and releases you ... .

Looking forward to the first playable version and good luck with the mod :)

Escaping as a quest objective is something I've been considering now. But I thought I implementing various scenes/dialogues/objectives better be done after the core gameplay is reasonably stabilized.

I like both of your ideas, but think the escaping is easier to implement at first. So I'll try to revisit this issue after the basic gameplay is done, and when the exterior of the mining camp is implemented.

Things I don't like about this particulair mod:

-The getting pregnant part, my character uses a lot of adult themed mods and sex is often involved, my character would be pregnant all the time. I'm sure the mod comes with some

anti conception options but when you are enslaved and bound you don't really have the option to use those. Besides having to use anti conception methods all the time would be a

chore imo.

-Having to wash out sperm fluid and having to use sanitary napkins (or get bloody legs), It's these kind of 'maintenance' aspects that often come with realism mods and they are more

a chore than anything else for me. I just have no interest in those things. 

The decision is ultimately yours of course so if you really want to make BeingFemale a part of this mod then that is what you should do. But it will probably be a deal breaker for me. 

Agree, I don't see a point in having pregnancy in every sex mod.

I believe even with BF, only a few slaves will remain pregnant most of the times. Currently with BF, being hit while in pregnancy induces certain damage to the fetus, so being constantly punished by guards will make sure a pregnant slave won't stay in that status for long.

I was thinking something like, in one of such random sex scenes, a guard would line up slaves and examine them to choose a 'clean' one to use. Or we can make a slave to have a penalty in stamina when she's in her period or is pregnant.

But it seems many would find a dependency to BF as a detraction, not an attraction, so I'll take some time to make it optional.

And, thanks for the feedback, everone! :)

Glad you like the escape ideas.

One thing i forgot, you mentioned you played many mods from this site, but in case you missed one i will mention some and why i think they might be inspiring or otherwise interesting for your own mod :)

-http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54867/?

The Daymoyl addon, playing as falmer slave. Imho especially the merit system is very interesting.

-http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30225-abandonedslave-town-a-player-slavery-mod

Abandoned, but had very interesting features. Haven't tried IAmTheOneWhoKnocks new mod darkwind island yet which is kinda the successor mod.

-http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-updated-11-4-2014/

Captured dreams is great, but in this special case i mention it because of a small detail only: In quest two you are abused by various guards, and finally a really crazy one, aiulus arrives, and in general Veladrius tries to include some personality to the NPCs.

This could be very valuable for later versions of your mod once the basics work if you try to give your guard NPCs different "personalities". One guard might be rather kind, another indifferent, a third one mainly interested in abusing his power by abusing the slaves sexually, and then there would be really bad ones which are just crazy and torture addicts.

So you would make a random pool of 4-5 guard behaviours and assign randomly 2 of them to your 2 guards weekly, simulating changing guard schedules.

This would make the mines even more interesting then, if you have bad luck and get one of the psycho guards it is extremely difficult to survive the week while if you get one of the less evil guards you can at least somehow try to improve your situation a bit and work on escaping.

Finally i would suggest trying to generate the guards and slaves randomly, both genders allowed and assigning sexual preferences to the guards.

Then in one play you would have for example two male guards, one gay and one straight, and a mix of slaves, resulting in the guards abusing all slaves. If both guards would be straight they might give the male slaves some privileges to also abuse the female slaves or if they are psycho torture the male slaves even more because they are not sexually interested in them.

You could also make one of the two guards the leading one, then if they are mixed gender if the female guard is in charge she might also humiliate the male guard and force male slaves to rape him and vice versa if the male guard is in charge.

Glad you like the escape ideas.

One thing i forgot, you mentioned you played many mods from this site, but in case you missed one i will mention some and why i think they might be inspiring or otherwise interesting for your own mod :)

-http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54867/?

The Daymoyl addon, playing as falmer slave. Imho especially the merit system is very interesting.

-http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30225-abandonedslave-town-a-player-slavery-mod

Abandoned, but had very interesting features. Haven't tried IAmTheOneWhoKnocks new mod darkwind island yet which is kinda the successor mod.

-http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-updated-11-4-2014/

Captured dreams is great, but in this special case i mention it because of a small detail only: In quest two you are abused by various guards, and finally a really crazy one, aiulus arrives, and in general Veladrius tries to include some personality to the NPCs.

This could be very valuable for later versions of your mod once the basics work if you try to give your guard NPCs different "personalities". One guard might be rather kind, another indifferent, a third one mainly interested in abusing his power by abusing the slaves sexually, and then there would be really bad ones which are just crazy and torture addicts.

So you would make a random pool of 4-5 guard behaviours and assign randomly 2 of them to your 2 guards weekly, simulating changing guard schedules.

This would make the mines even more interesting then, if you have bad luck and get one of the psycho guards it is extremely difficult to survive the week while if you get one of the less evil guards you can at least somehow try to improve your situation a bit and work on escaping.

Finally i would suggest trying to generate the guards and slaves randomly, both genders allowed and assigning sexual preferences to the guards.

Then in one play you would have for example two male guards, one gay and one straight, and a mix of slaves, resulting in the guards abusing all slaves. If both guards would be straight they might give the male slaves some privileges to also abuse the female slaves or if they are psycho torture the male slaves even more because they are not sexually interested in them.

You could also make one of the two guards the leading one, then if they are mixed gender if the female guard is in charge she might also humiliate the male guard and force male slaves to rape him and vice versa if the male guard is in charge.

Wow, thanks! I've played all the mods you mentioned except Captured Dreamshop, but I didn't even know Daymoyl has a merit system, or take much attention to guard's personality variety in SlaveTown, and etc.

As to Daymoyl, I might use it as the entry point for the mod. Currently, I intentionally neglecting to add any introduction stage because

I need minimal hassle to start the mod from the clean state at this early stage of development. But I guess I would choose either Daymoyl or Alternate Start as the starting point eventually.

I don't have any prejudice against those who likes gay scenes. However, as I find myself less inclined to such a theme, probably I won't add male slaves soon. But hopefully, if this mod matures, we could divide this mod to various plugins to enable and encourage other modders to add whatever content (including male slaves) to the main system.

Regardless, the personality system sounds quite interesting, so I'll keep my eyes on for the opportunity when I could use such a system to enhance the experience.

quick question, in Long term will the Tattoos stay with player after she leaves? if so what effects will they have in the open world?

Yes, it'll remain with the character. But you can easily remove them using the configuration menu of SlaveTats. If we're going to extend this mod to include escape objectives, I suppose it'd be wise to add some way to remove those tatoos by NPCs as a favor (and probably NPCs who show the opposite kind of reactions on seeing an escaped slave).

Wow, thanks! I've played all the mods you mentioned except Captured Dreamshop, but I didn't even know Daymoyl has a merit system, or take much attention to guard's personality variety in SlaveTown, and etc.

Regardless, the personality system sounds quite interesting, so I'll keep my eyes on for the opportunity when I could use such a system to enhance the experience.

No, the personality system is not in SlaveTown, it has been an idea of myself, i suggested such a system for SD+ too and Skyrimll is working on something like that for a future update afaik :).

But SlaveTown was very similiar to your mod idea, you had 3 different jobs there, mine worker, gladiator and "internal affairs" where you did special jobs for your master.

Daymoyl itself doesn't have a merit system, but the special falmer scenario in the expansion which daymoyl triggers sometimes then.

Using Daymoyl as entry point is an excellent idea, and you could also contact Skyrimll. SD+'s new update should be out soon, maybe you could also use SD+ as entry point.

One way to become a mine slave would be triggered through Daymoyl then, you black out and are unlucky enough to get sold as mine slave, and the second way would be that if you piss of your master in SD+ too much he sells you as mine slave then.

Finally one more thought: What do you plan about security? Something like a modified pet collar? Because two guards against 5 slaves with pickaxes sounds dangerous, especially since they might be able to use magic too :D

Using Daymoyl as entry point is an excellent idea, and you could also contact Skyrimll. SD+'s new update should be out soon, maybe you could also use SD+ as entry point.

One way to become a mine slave would be triggered through Daymoyl then, you black out and are unlucky enough to get sold as mine slave, and the second way would be that if you piss of your master in SD+ too much he sells you as mine slave then.

Finally one more thought: What do you plan about security? Something like a modified pet collar? Because two guards against 5 slaves with pickaxes sounds dangerous, especially since they might be able to use magic too :D

It sounds like a cool idea. I'm not decided among Daymoyl and LAL, but I'm leaning toward the former, as voluntarily choosing to be a mine slave and transported to the camp by magic seems a bit arbitrary to me (but it's great when testing :)).

I haven't yet thought about security. Probably, it'll be something we should consider when we'll design escape mechanism because the strength of the guards need to be adjusted for balance (currently, they're at level 45).

By the way, the working area will be separated by a double door, between which is a transit area where an outgoing slave is supposed to hand back the pickaxe and be bound again. So, setting wise, this maybe considered as a security measure.

I really wish I could attach a leash on a slave collar. If not for the security, but for the immersion.

I really wish you could attach a leash too. Sexy in a perv sort of way.

Not really into gay scenes either, regardless if m/m, or f/f. But male slaves would make for hard times if one plays with Dangerous Nights, and the like.

I always have Beeing Female in my load order. It is configurable, so menstruation and pregnancy can be disabled in the MCM.

Really like this concept, and it would make a great "bad end" for other slavery mods to tie into.

I will be keeping a look-out to follow development.

Archived